Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They still do lifetime warranties on hexohms? I got one from like 2 years ago that has been broken for like a year and a half

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hitting that shit.....
c87dcb67e5acf468870f7b402b9d599a.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They still do lifetime warranties on hexohms? I got one from like 2 years ago that has been broken for like a year and a half

Id call them. From what i hear they are very good about warranty work. That was a big part of my decision. Plus it hits like a tank so i thought putting the Sherman on it was fitting! Hehehe I'm geeked

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the 3.0 is like a Cadillac......

Its perfect and has plenty of power for me. Some may disagree but i like the little safety limiter. I just put a .16 build on her (usually i like .2) and she hits the rev limiter at around 75% on the dial. Way more than heat i'll ever need. Btw im running Vtc5a

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Id call them. From what i hear they are very good about warranty work. That was a big part of my decision. Plus it hits like a tank so i thought putting the Sherman on it was fitting! Hehehe I'm geeked

Not only does it hit like a tank but it's built like a tank... I remember putting ridiculously low builds on her and she would fire them, she was thrown off a moving vehicle, thrown in a toilet by my son who was 1 at the time, dropped a bunch of times.... she went through hell until one day she just stopped firing. I contacted them about the warrantee and they said cool send it in but I never got around to shipping it out..

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not only does it hit like a tank but it's built like a tank... I remember putting ridiculously low builds on her and she would fire them, she was thrown off a moving vehicle, thrown in a toilet by my son who was 1 at the time, dropped a bunch of times.... she went through hell until one day she just stopped firing. I contacted them about the warrantee and they said cool send it in but I never got around to shipping it out..

Perfect!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its perfect and has plenty of power for me. Some may disagree but i like the little safety limiter. I just put a .16 build on her (usually i like .2) and she hits the rev limiter at around 75% on the dial. Way more than heat i'll ever need. Btw im running Vtc5a

I have (3) VTc 5 that I have been charging and using every day for a year and 1/2.... They hit as hard as day (1)... Amazing batteries......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The beater upper...... It's been through hell even a motorcycle accident....

Had her in my rear pocket and when I hit the ground she flew out and broke into pieces and lid and Modfather flew in every direction....

The cop was yelling..... Hey get over here, what the hell are you looking for.....

I yelled back I can't find my lid.... He said what lid, I said by subohm mod box lid....

He looked at me and said whaaaat ? Boy what you been smoking ?????
1ac621f307439815212b1cfacf6b22af.jpg

Last edited:

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah you reached Manhood....
6fd978d4e447c16e528371c62098f245.jpg

Lol, the next step is the voltrove! Once I purchase that I'll feel really really manly, kind of like the feeling you get when purchasing magnums at the store

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Put like a 1.5 ohm coil in there

It won't fire what's in there, but I know for a fact it will totally fire at 1.5 easy peasy

What was really scary is I knew where to find an 801 to 510 converter :p

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I found a like new Blue Halcyon on Facebook and a armageddon Zion squonking RDA and I have a squonk pin for the apocalypse coming. First squonker.

Welcome to a whole new rabbit hole, lol

VU Sponsors