Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got my matchy matchy av battledeck for my fckinscndrl...and the glass goon as well.
7eca3b33369aafa0d8812c196c86bea5.jpg
faab19ff0899193b95f89c87db192950.jpg

Whatcha think?
Super sick dude
A+

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does the supreme vape as good as its big brother the plus? I want the plus but don't want another 30mm. Is it the exact same just smaller?
Hey bro, hold off on your purchase. The Supreme V2 is about to be released this month. Steamcrave is sending me a pre release one in gunmetal. I'll let you know if it's any good when I get my hands on it.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey bro, hold off on your purchase. The Supreme V2 is about to be released this month. Steamcrave is sending me a pre release one in gunmetal. I'll let you know if it's any good when I get my hands on it.
Dude your a lifesaver. Thank you I look forward to the review!

youcantsee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh sweet, I'll be ready. Tempted to get the supreme OG since it holds more juice...

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love their Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Raspberry Milkshake.
May I enquire at which specs, i.e. Nic, VG and PG? I have a lot of other Yaeliq flavours with 6mg nic, but 70VG 30PG, and it's not a smooth DL vape for me. I should've gone Max VG I suppose. 70VG 30PG, however, is perfect for my MTL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
May I enquire at which specs, i.e. Nic, VG and PG? I have a lot of other Yaeliq flavours with 6mg nic, but 70VG 30PG, and it's not a smooth DL vape for me. I should've gone Max VG I suppose. 70VG 30PG, however, is perfect for my MTL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I use 70/30 with 3 nic when I order from them. Not all their flavors are great. Some have a definite roughness to them. So far my favorites from them have been Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Raspberry Milkshake and Double RY4. I had their Acai Berry and it kinda tasted like a xxx Vitamin Water. I did not like their Root Beer at all. I bought a Ginger Bread vape from them last Xmas and it was meh. I usually order what I know I like and if I see something I think looks interesting in the Steal of a Deal section I give it a try. I run mostly RTA’S and RDA’S.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Thanks to @WraithPC final got a Vanilla Mech Mod. After shining it up decided to go old school with it. Copper Kraken with dual coil stainless steel cable with diaper. Enjoying the hell out of it. Button is so smooth. Had to rethink ordering magnets for switch. Spring works great. I love it all shiney like this but know that soon will tire of keeping it clean and so the patina begins again.

IIwcUuv.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors