Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cartel Revenant with Big Baby Beast filled with DIY Strawberry Banana which is my go to flavor when I get tired of more complex mixes. 3mm dual stainless steel claptons in the RBA running CCT. Really good flavor and plenty of vapor.
ccc11ec3d2f122c85a9a111cdc286b3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think of that Supreme V2? I've only had mine for a day but I'm very impressed with it. It's everything the original Supreme should've been in my opinion. I don't want to speak too soon but I think it's my new favorite.
Have you tried the Plus? That's been my fave for quite some time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this new gear yesterday. So far, I'm super happy with it. Clouds are not as big with this Crown II tank as with my Baby Beast, but slightly better flavor which is what matters most to me. And supposedly the coil I'm not using yet is the better of the 2 that it came with.
54d2a40663393b3b2a606243f1d6de9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried the Plus? That's been my fave for quite some time.

I have, it's a great tank. It's the reason I almost did a backflip when I caught wind of a 25mm version. I wish they'd release a Plus style postless deck for the Supreme V2. Not too crazy about the wick ports on the Supreme's postless.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have, it's a great tank. It's the reason I almost did a backflip when I caught wind of a 25mm version. I wish they'd release a Plus style postless deck for the Supreme V2. Not too crazy about the wick ports on the Supreme's postless.
Me too on the postless. Got so pissed with it that I just use the velocity deck. That postles deck sucks. Not nearly enough room for the cotton. Lol, and I thought it was just me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I've heard about the difficult nature of the Supreme's postless deck. I've also been told that Steam Crave has no plans on redoing it for the V2, which is a shame. I now have two Plus' and my Supreme V1 is being neglected.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loving this setup. Just got the goon 1.5 yesterday. I just put the ultem tip on there right know. Really matchy matchy now.
Noice. How is it? Especially when compared against the Goon Version 1.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nope, I didn't see it.

Short version

Someone got a faulty goon 1.5 it was shorting he contacted 528 the vp of sales who is the designer of the atty wife didn't want to take it back and told him to fire it on a mech. Then when he told her how dumb that is to fire a short on a mech she said well you know more then us so I guess we'll take it back. Then he contacted them on Instagram and the designer himself said he pulses shorted builds on a mech all the time then when he got told how stupid it was he deleted everything and blocked everyone from instagram. Then shit got nasty cause people took it too far and was sending threats to him and his wife so the Reddit thread got deleted as well. Just a huge shit show

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Short version

Someone got a faulty goon 1.5 it was shorting he contacted 528 the vp of sales who is the designer of the atty wife didn't want to take it back and told him to fire it on a mech. Then when he told her how dumb that is to fire a short on a mech she said well you know more then us so I guess we'll take it back. Then he contacted them on Instagram and the designer himself said he pulses shorted builds on a mech all the time then when he got told how stupid it was he deleted everything and blocked everyone from instagram. Then shit got nasty cause people took it too far and was sending threats to him and his wife so the Reddit thread got deleted as well. Just a huge shit show

Very odd.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Noice. How is it? Especially when compared against the Goon Version 1.

Compared to the OG Goon, the clamps are much beefier and open up much higher. The airflow is smoother and alot more of it wide open. The flavor is on par with the OG Goon. I love my OG Goon and this steps it up imho. Im gonna try it on a sqounker next with the sqounk pin.

Short version

Man thats nuts, bad advice. Then they cant admit when they fucked up. They are acting like kids.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad to be back to my EDV rotation even though I was very satisfied with the performance of the Zenith. I got a full day of vaping from the batteries and had no problems. It will serve the purpose that I purchased it for very nicely. I have been running both of my Revenants in CCT with dual Stainless claptons and the OMNI chip has done great.
36eebb40ca5fec091a702eaeb50b69cf.jpg
f7ba29ee86558c41cb55659549475b27.jpg
af2d6a24d3e2a0f7a9c1119f4b6e5173.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad to be back to my EDV rotation even though I was very satisfied with the performance of the Zenith. I got a full day of vaping from the batteries and had no problems. It will serve the purpose that I purchased it for very nicely. I have been running both of my Revenants in CCT with dual Stainless claptons and the OMNI chip has done great.
36eebb40ca5fec091a702eaeb50b69cf.jpg
f7ba29ee86558c41cb55659549475b27.jpg
af2d6a24d3e2a0f7a9c1119f4b6e5173.jpg

I love the look of that! Nice!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking at both the supreme and boreas but am leaning towards the boreas since it's so much cheaper. Do you think that's a big mistake? I'm looking into getting my first "large" rta to see if the large juice capacity is preferred to carrying juice with me all the time.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Id have a look at v2 Supreme can be found for 26usd at some china sites for authentic not any Supreme clones im aware of but it's a great Flavourful RTA
Augvape Boreas is also a great tank , i have original Supreme , Boreas and the V2 Supreme and prefer the V2,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

youcantsee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Id have a look at v2 Supreme can be found for 26usd at some china sites for authentic not any Supreme clones im aware of but it's a great Flavourful RTA
Augvape Boreas is also a great tank , i have original Supreme , Boreas and the V2 Supreme and prefer the V2,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Just picked up my second boreas today hahaha, been waiting for a supreme to show up on the classifieds and then I'll pull the trigger on it!! Thanks!

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0242.JPG
The mod I got with my first kit. SmokeTip 7-40 vw. It screams 2015. Not as old Amigo Sub-ohm Top Fill tank using Amigo 0.5 coil. It's a great ADV, "chillin' at home" set up.
Anybody know who manufactured this mod for SmokeTip?

MigVapor "Make Your Own Ejuice" concoction. 90% RY Rolling Stoned with 10% vanilla mix. #MIG27526
If smoking cigarettes tasted like this, I would have never quit. derp

VU Sponsors