fc7660687c294e769781728bae0cf441.jpg

Damnit Hank, I miss you bro.

BAM crew

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I switched over to the dual Clapton setup and it's amazing! Great vapor production and good flavor. I'm currently vaping the Jam Monster (Blueberry). I also switched vape strength to "Hard" and it's a much more enjoyable vape.

IMG_0806[3420].JPG

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I switched over to the dual Clapton setup and it's amazing! Great vapor production and good flavor. I'm currently vaping the Jam Monster (Blueberry). I also switched vape strength to "Hard" and it's a much more enjoyable vape.

View attachment 84500
+12ml capacity. Fill it and forget it!

I've had mine for 6 months. Still going strong. Do the firmware upgrade. I think they only put out 1. The user mode is nice. You can set your own wattage curve. TC works great with mine, but the temperature is high.

Only 2 problems.
1. Paint has chipped off the tank area.
2. It leaks from the 2 small o-rings around the 510 'pole' and the tank. If this happens to you, reach out to us and we'll guide you through it.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I've had mine for 6 months. Still going strong. Do the firmware upgrade. I think they only put out 1. The user mode is nice. You can set your own wattage curve. TC works great with mine, but the temperature is high.

Only 2 problems.
2. It leaks from the 2 small o-rings around the 510 'pole' and the tank. If this happens to you, reach out to us and we'll guide you through it.
I'm loving the 12.8ml fill capacity, too. :) And thank you for the offer in regards to helping with the 510. I'll let you know if I need help with it.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Only 2 problems.

Really wanted to like mine. Got so mad at it one day I threw it out. Was awesome at first then after several months started leaking like a sieve. Same thing happened with the skyhook I had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks small, and perfect to wander around.
Could you kindly tell me which mod is this? Sorry, I couldn't recognize it.
Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not the OP but that's a Mi-One Starter Kit by Smoking Vapor. Despite its pleasing aesthetics and compact size, it's also popular due to its ability to use the Joyetech BF series coil heads.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gold Maganus Cloud Blaster with the Lost Vape Therion.

70f2ba77d10b06d4e485662781a7b929.jpg

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
That snakeskin looks sick and now I wish I got the gold cloud blaster....your a cold blooded enabler....lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothland vapor Mint chip 3 mg~ 120ml $11.99! And COV Wraith. Surprisingly very pleasant vape. Exactly like the girl Scout cookies. 4mm coil 10 wraps 2-26 wrapped im 36 SS. Coil a bit big for stock atty but not bad at all. Waiting for other single coil attys to me in from the slow boat.

0e32ff0151aa5d5e42ddf5793b28bb9c.jpg
e27f16f7a269ec9d4cdb35ada15459cb.jpg
c9369b8998ce1491493f426fb7cde93d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you like that, you'll probably love jinxed. Its a black label with a four leaf clover and says jinxed under it in silver. Its ina short fat 60ml unicorn bottle. Really nice, smoothb minty vape. Pretty close to a micky d's shamrock shake lol.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0322.JPG

I got so lucky that my first kit is still a champ.
I don't know who made the vw for SmokeTip, but the tank uses Amigo sub-ohm coils.
http://www.smoketip.com/MegaTank-Kit_p_276.html

The JVapes Cinnaroll is a long time favorite and my first bottle of 3mg nic liquid. It's been a 16 month journey stepping down from 18 mg. It may be a little more expensive than some, but you can usually catch some sales around any holiday. They also have a Rewards Program.
So far, JVapes management has ignored my pleadings to open a store in Middle Tennessee. derp
https://www.jvapes.com/cinnaroll-cinnamon-roll-e-liquid

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Crossposted...

This gigantic thing. I almost knocked my teeth out when I went to take the first vape on it. It should get me through most of my drive tomorrow. Haha

20170618_200859_zpsluu57wav.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is a nice set-up.
re: your trip
Forget MPG.....let us know about the MPH.....milliliters per hour.
Efficiency matters! derp

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is a nice set-up.
re: your trip
Forget MPG.....let us know about the MPH.....milliliters per hour.
Efficiency matters! derp
I had to refill twice. Once, halfway through and once 3/4 of the way with half left over upon arrival at my hotel.

To be fair, keep these variables in mind:

-I chain vape when I drive.
-I was running 3.5mm claptons.
-I got stuck in very slow moving stop and go traffic at the 6 hour mark and an easy 15ml was puffed away while I was trying not to kill someone.

The flavor loss is very surprisingly minimal with the extention. A small power adjustment and I was thoroughly satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors