Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not yet, just got it earlier today but definitely plan on trying the other configs. Need to order more coils, the 3.5 ID aliens look small in there, might have to take the springs off my car shocks for something big enough!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Yeah I been watching other users builds in them for past few months on steam crave FB page ,

They putting some huge builds in them, trsters raved about them,
seen one video of one on a 4s/ 6s potbelly pwn lipo
took a toke from that one blast couldn't see sh#* for rest of video

Bit to big for my tastes now. I still got dual 4mm id on the plus postless was enough for me,

and now down to single deck on V2 enjoying that one a lot.

would love if the updated the Supreme lite , especially single deck,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In regards to the clearer bottles, Where did you get them from? Or did it come with the newer colors of VT Inbox?
Thanks in advance
No the clear ones,
I just picked up from gearbest , thought i was just getting spare bottle of same type ,
happily surprised they softer versions Clear versions an only 29p each compared to the other soft bottles for Sqounkers of other mods,
Seems Hcigar makes 2 types now, but didnt tell us,

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I been watching other users builds in them for past few months on steam crave FB page ,

They putting some huge builds in them, trsters raved about them,
seen one video of one on a 4s/ 6s potbelly pwn lipo
took a toke from that one blast couldn't see sh#* for rest of video

Bit to big for my tastes now. I still got dual 4mm id on the plus postless was enough for me,

and now down to single deck on V2 enjoying that one a lot.

would love if the updated the Supreme lite , especially single deck,

Yeah, I hear ya. I think what excites me the most is the endless build possibilities, for someone that likes to tinker it is a dream come true.

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No the clear ones u just picked up from gearbest , thought i was just getting spare bottle of same , happily surprised they softer versions an only 29p each compared to the other soft bottles for Sqounkers,

Hrmmm I compared the spares(10 pack) I bought from FT and they aren't clear like yours. They are slightly softer but not by much. Wonder if GB are selling different bottles or these are new batches. Might need to put an order through to check for myself. Thanks

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hrmmm I compared the spares(10 pack) I bought from FT and they aren't clear like yours. They are slightly softer but not by much. Wonder if GB are selling different bottles or these are new batches. Might need to put an order through to check for myself. Thanks
Heres both

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres both

Might be new version they say on site white bottles , branding same on bottom , but the ones i got where clear , an a lot softer , from this order
Like i say thought i was getting normal bottles myself , so pleasent suprise to get the softer ones ,
still branded Authentic Hcigar bottles,
So i put in another order for quite a few more ,
Says there's 253 bottles left last time i checked , but imagine that to go down quickly if they only ones selling the soft ones
8b848a14e66f983aa5677b05a2a4bf90.jpg

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might be new version they say on site white bottles , branding same on bottom , but the ones i got where clear , an a lot softer , from this order
8b848a14e66f983aa5677b05a2a4bf90.jpg

Definitely looks clearer and softer.
Gonna place an order and hope they don't screw me over by sending the same ones I have.
Thanks for the video.

ETA: just bought 5. Let's hope I get these soft bottles :)

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely looks clearer and softer.
Gonna place an order and hope they don't screw me over by sending the same ones I have.
Thanks for the video.

ETA: just bought 5. Let's hope I get these soft bottles :)
, i did order more myself after reciving them,
They feel lot better Slight tap an they Sqounk , So cheap enough to stock up on got 3 clear an 2 hard with mod,

In uk theses hard ones sell for 3.99£ + 1£ P+P
For 2x Bootles ,
Im sure others would prefer softer ones
Heres close up are Hcigar still so maybe new version ?? IDK
5c8b231e7a189c1af0439ce65631a782.jpg

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far it is pretty good, just make sure and use 3.5 to 4mm ID coils so you will have enough cotton for wicking.

I have been having a lot of fun with it, it is crazy but cool.

Here it is in RDA mode, holds 5ml that way

f33546fff20b2d1eaedba4fa5e34e32e.jpg

That setup looks beastly Taking cloud chasing to a whole new level with that

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey where did you get that one? Mine came with silver body.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
GearBest on sale at moment was 45£ bargin concidering chip is about that alone in UK ,
So win win , nice little mod really liking it especially with soft bottles from gearbest too. Listed as white but came as super soft clear ,

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This Tesla should be a much more expensive mod IMO great value
f5f5dac5dba9720bd4f4e5703c76b1c0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Nice mod! Btw, does yours have the magnetic battery door? Ive seen a few ones with just a clip instead of the magnets. That's what hindering me from buying one...

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Teresa P - No leaking! :D

OXbEpEu.jpg
I was gonna mention that to you too! I wicked one up and had no leaks whatsoever...matter of fact, it's been sitting on my desk for about a week, half full of juice, and dry as a chip! You think that means we might finally know what we're doing? Lol!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was gonna mention that to you too! I wicked one up and had no leaks whatsoever...matter of fact, it's been sitting on my desk for about a week, half full of juice, and dry as a chip! You think that means we might finally know what we're doing? Lol!
About freakin' time. It only took about 2 years. :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think I may have to start reviving some of my older gear. This thing is vaping quite nicely! I put a set of aliens in it, and it's definitely holding it's own against lots of my newer gear.

9vj2gS7.jpg
I love digging in the stash of old gear!
It's like Christmas when you get an old peace working as good or better than the newer stuff.

BAM crew

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Creator dna 75 C ,
V2 Supreme single coil deck
aeadeb860e86dd9b6b7d3b051f70c175.jpg
cd23694220768f220bd032cf28c71420.jpg

Its amazing how Compact the 2 cell mod is , just a little longer than C1D2 mod , smaller than the VT 75 og version with single cell , Creator has 2 cells and still smaller,
As i say fits the hand amazingly well for side thumb firing ,
5aa5410e50e39282e1c83a82a945b338.jpg
159c9b98206ccd997ce2e34d9f8f1fed.jpg
4cf3a3d7a39290dc91e98e0b89bf1cc4.jpg
09bd69a3fe2267be565f5dab5670f164.jpg

Everything about this mod is done right , 510, board, cell compartments doors , and loving the paint finish Candy Red Glossy Black nice, could replace my C1D2 as fave mod now

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks benley, when I first pulled the Entheon out the pouch I thought it might look good on the Cartel for just that reason :)
Yeah i does I have same mod , will pick up atty at some point but just ordered tons of stuff , as well as 3 mods , broadside, Inbox Sqounker and just Received the Creator and love it ,

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really nice. love the candy apple red

Creator dna 75 C ,
V2 Supreme single coil deck
aeadeb860e86dd9b6b7d3b051f70c175.jpg
cd23694220768f220bd032cf28c71420.jpg

Its amazing how Compact the 2 cell mod is , just a little longer than C1D2 mod , smaller than the VT 75 og version with single cell , Creator has 2 cells and still smaller,
As i say fits the hand amazingly well for side thumb firing ,
5aa5410e50e39282e1c83a82a945b338.jpg
159c9b98206ccd997ce2e34d9f8f1fed.jpg
4cf3a3d7a39290dc91e98e0b89bf1cc4.jpg
09bd69a3fe2267be565f5dab5670f164.jpg

Everything about this mod is done right , 510, board, cell compartments doors , and loving the paint finish Candy Red Glossy Black nice, could replace my C1D2 as fave mod now

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really nice. love the candy apple red
Its Great mod fits so well in hand , 510s great good spring withing ,
probably my fave 75c mod
Small the OG Hcigar VT 75 mod , and can fire with side of thumb whilst gripping , now need a silicon case keep it in shiny Condition
ba02e52b25454554102d91c24aa17f9a.jpg

VU Sponsors