VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6582873aa7dcd9677f2da182e6e5360c.jpg

BAM crew

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The voltage is the same in the 18350 as an 18650, so no real difference than a regular sized tube mod. The battery is maxed at 15 amps pulse, though. 10 continuous.
Does the battery last all day or do you have to carry spares? What mod is it, BTW?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How is your battery life ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Meh. It'll last me about 3-4 hours before it needs charging. I usually charge at about 33%. But it really depends on the coils and your own vape habits. It could easily last some people all day, and others only 2 hours. If I had known it was only 1200 (in lipo mah), I would have given it more thought before purchasing. But then again, I really like it so it probably wouldn't have swayed me.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Meh. It'll last me about 3-4 hours before it needs charging. I usually charge at about 33%. But it really depends on the coils and your own vape habits. It could easily last some people all day, and others only 2 hours. If I had known it was only 1200 (in lipo mah), I would have given it more thought before purchasing. But then again, I really like it so it probably wouldn't have swayed me.

Same here I like it but the battery life is garbage I going to open it to see if is possible to upgrade that Lipo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Haven't given this rig much love lately, forgot how good it really is! It's the only tank I take above 65W, I use this one at 80W & it hits beautifully!
0de048f7db915c53090eb51dfb6c25b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I have a red one and a black one - haven't used them in a while. I think I'll bring one out of retirement today. Hey @ej1024 - Did you ever end up getting a blue one???

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a red one and a black one - haven't used them in a while. I think I'll bring one out of retirement today. Hey @ej1024 - Did you ever end up getting a blue one???
Have you noticed any of the paint coming off on yours? I noticed a couple of paint slivers coming off of mine. It wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't for the fact that I had to pull one of the slivers of paint off of my wick inside. Don't need to be vaping paint. I might just go ahead and take the rest of the paint off proactively, which I think could come out looking pretty cool. I like simple.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I haven't noticed it, but I have the OG version, with the slightly tapered upper portion.

otYaJnV.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You were looking EVERYWHERE for a blue one when they first came out.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What RTA is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's a Norbert Origen 19/22 clone.
It'll look nice with some shin but probably darker I'd say.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah, it'll definitely change the color. But if I don't clear coat it, I'll just end up having to do it over again. Okay, I guess I'll clear coat it.

VU Sponsors