Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black rapture on the jmodz
113588664d57d88a8ed2558d6e3d5d07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
can i get a mini-review on that rda? the deck is wild looking...

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First full day with this little setup for my MTL work vape. We’ll see how the battery holds up.

5b1f683a7803e2d087e50172985e7a0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I love ny mini volt.. have a 22mm goon on it and a baby beat

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love ny mini volt.. have a 22mm goon on it and a baby beat

I traded my iPV D2 for it and I’m really glad I did. I’m rocking a 1.0 ohm single coil in this Goblin Mini V2 with the airflow closed down almost all the way. Great little vape!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I traded my iPV D2 for it and I’m really glad I did. I’m rocking a 1.0 ohm single coil in this Goblin Mini V2 with the airflow closed down almost all the way. Great little vape!

Yeah, mine is the same ohm

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I still have my Goblin V2 and Mini Volt setup; however, did not give it much use as I found building and wicking on the tank frustrating.

Maybe I should try it again..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have my Goblin V2 and Mini Volt setup; however, did not give it much use as I found building and wicking on the tank frustrating.

Maybe I should try it again..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did snap one of my coil legs on the first coil I built for this setup, so building can be a bit of a bitch. I’m thinking of using 26g next time instead of 28g like I did for this.
I wick using the “troll doll” technique and I don’t have any issues with leaking or dry hits. Hope that helps!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
What is the tank and battery?? Please provide links thats really cool haha
Afraid I can't be much help, the battery and the tank were both found by rummaging through the wife's collection of e-cigs.
The battery was pink I just took the paint off of it. I think she picked them both up at the local Smoke Shop.
The tank might be a KangerTech, that's the coils that I found to fit in it.

There is no branding on the tank and the only thing on the battery is the CE and a trash can with a big X on it.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afraid I can't be much help, the battery and the tank were both found by rummaging through the wife's collection of e-cigs.
The battery was pink I just took the paint off of it. I think she picked them both up at the local Smoke Shop.
The tank might be a KangerTech, that's the coils that I found to fit in it.

There is no branding on the tank and the only thing on the battery is the CE and a trash can with a big X on it.

Thats too bad, if there is no branding then its safe to say its a clone. Could be a 1st or 2nd gen kanger then. I have a kanger protank mini 3 for my cigalike rig and a vision spinner 2. Amazing for just a cigarette style MTL vape. But i have 10 different RDAs, 4 tanks, 5 dual 18650 mods, and 7 mech mods. Still enjoy a solid cigalike-MTL vape from time to time. But also enjoy 0.8ohm quad coil builds on an RDA. i love all styles of vaping haha. Regardless pick up a kanger protank mini 3 if thats what your into. Around $7-10 and coils come in a wide variety of resistance. If you can handle the length get a vision spinner II. Youll be happy as ever with it. My friends and coworkers laugh when they see it on my vape gear shelf and think i have it as a joke. Haha

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ts gets here monday...u like? I love my plse... might have to mirror this pic...lol

What coils are you guys using on the pulse? I have 2 of them on their way to me. I got the pulse 24 atties to go with it and I also grabbed 2 20700 batteries. I'm super excited. This will be the first squonking setups for my partner and I.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What coils are you guys using on the pulse? I have 2 of them on their way to me. I got the pulse 24 atties to go with it and I also grabbed 2 20700 batteries. I'm super excited. This will be the first squonking setups for my partner and I.

Im using sime claptins 24/32 4 wraps at .16 with an ijoy 20700...get almost a days use

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ss fused clap in the 22

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
About to fire mine up in about 1/2 hr

. building

Let me know what you throw in there. I just did a dual 26/36 N80 fused Clapton in after I took that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3x30/38 fused with a 24 parrellel nichrome 80 @.12
64dd5f05bd0294df4a9e8c3200693d02.jpg

Lower than I like to go even though these are parallel. Enjoy that beast.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im loving it.....none of my black decks fit the cap i bought ..just the ss one...grrrr
0abfbdf426afb9162899cbd45a9fda39.jpg

Ugh so close lol. I think my red cap only fits my SS deck.

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Sourcemore and @Miller SM for the giveaway!

This mod is very narrow for a two battery mod. The weight is just perfect, not too heavy, not too light. The rounded edges make it really comfortable to hold. Imagine a Cuboid, but lighter and more comfortable. This is probably the most ergonomic two battery mod that I've ever used.

Love the carbon fibers and I doubt I'll ever use the stickers. Nice big fire button and display. Fire button is quite clicky. The scroll speed is a little too fast when you're trying to change the wattage but it's not a big deal. Screwed down 510 connector. 25mm+ attys will fit just fine.

Power mode performance is decent. Hits similar to a DNA in terms of power, although the delivery is not quite as smooth. I'd say this is above average in power mode. I haven't had too much luck with TC using SS316. The stock profile is very erratic and it'll require some playing around with TCR values.

um550EI.jpg

ReZRH8J.jpg

GFIsGuj.jpg

idvBbQZ.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
iJoy Capo Squonk
819c43c5741b8dd1c736112f169df085.jpg
79226d28b65dc6f71ff0f6c8cb81c997.jpg

What is your take so far?

Picked one up at the last minute today because am desperate for a half-ass easy to use regulated squonker for traveling

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Sourcemore and @Miller SM for the giveaway!

This mod is very narrow for a two battery mod. The weight is just perfect, not too heavy, not too light. The rounded edges make it really comfortable to hold. Imagine a Cuboid, but lighter and more comfortable. This is probably the most ergonomic two battery mod that I've ever used.

Love the carbon fibers and I doubt I'll ever use the stickers. Nice big fire button and display. Fire button is quite clicky. The scroll speed is a little too fast when you're trying to change the wattage but it's not a big deal. Screwed down 510 connector. 25mm+ attys will fit just fine.

Power mode performance is decent. Hits similar to a DNA in terms of power, although the delivery is not quite as smooth. I'd say this is above average in power mode. I haven't had too much luck with TC using SS316. The stock profile is very erratic and it'll require some playing around with TCR values.

um550EI.jpg

ReZRH8J.jpg

GFIsGuj.jpg

idvBbQZ.jpg
Thanks for your sharing! It's a cool mod indeed. I like it also.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your take so far?

Picked one up at the last minute today because am desperate for a half-ass easy to use regulated squonker for traveling
Curious as well. Got one coming next week

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wrote a first impression over in the vape mail thread. :)

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?posts/1966878

Cool, thanks. Next week mune will be here...just got the driptech ts, 2nd squink and compared to the pulse...WOW
Only gripe...the bottle is hard compared to the pulse...might try the modification poated by juicy

VU Sponsors