Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Vaping.Trucker

Member For 1 Year
How do you like the mag kit? My wife has been thinking about it but not sure if it's worth the cash

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
I have 2 of them. Only issue I've had is the trigger not firing once in awhile. Probably due to how I'm depressing it. Other than that, it's big, and heavy. Fits me great, and I can palm a basketball. Might be too large for get if she's got small hands. Might want to hit a local shop and test fit it. They also come in left/right hand versions. Battery cartridge is pretty awesome. Overall, there are much better mods out there for less money.

"We don't lick other people!" is just another lie adults tell kids.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
518e56f3f46853056d3dacd4b66abd81.jpg

OBS Engine nano on the Therion. This is quickly becoming my favorite tank.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Ninobrownie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got full time at this hospital I’ve been working at so to celebrate I got these two new setups the pulse bf kit for my first squint and smoant Charon with siren v2 mtl setup to be more incognito while in public and I’ve been loving both
f30be24d2027864dfe11e828d3ca1826.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got full time at this hospital I’ve been working at so to celebrate I got these two new setups the pulse bf kit for my first squint and smoant Charon with siren v2 mtl setup to be more incognito while in public and I’ve been loving both
f30be24d2027864dfe11e828d3ca1826.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still love your name. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

irradiated

Member For 4 Years
Hell yea you're cool now. Nice mod there as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

When do I get my cool kids club membership card btw? :cool:

It's definitely my favourite mod, the design is so simple and clean, and the voltage drop feels like zero. Basically just two brass plates, button, 510, and the box. It was a bit odd when I first got it, it's very square in the hand, but it feels right at home now.

It needs a polish, but I don't have the right allan key to get it apart. :confused:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Delicious, but not what I would consider an ADV. But good enough for a couple hours at a time though. It's flavor is fairly susceptible to the dreaded vaper's tongue syndrome.

VU Sponsors