gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Holy Mother of God!
I've been wanting to try a Noisy Cricket so I bought one from @brx10 in the classifieds.
First off, I didn't realize it was a dual battery. And secondly, I didn't realize they ran in series!
Wow! This thing hits like a freight train, I had to swap out the coils, I had a dual coil build 0.24 in the mod. It was so hot it was unvapeable. I put in a pair of fused Clapton 0.8ohm each (0.39ohm on the mod) and it's vapeable but still on the hot side and it literally drinks juice.

Cool little mech though, it's just going to be a learning curve.

584512805985b9369577e988d428ee97.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Mother of God!
I've been wanting to try a Noisy Cricket so I bought one from @brx10 in the classifieds.
First off, I didn't realize it was a dual battery. And secondly, I didn't realize they ran in series!
Wow! This thing hits like a freight train, I had to swap out the coils, I had a dual coil build 0.24 in the mod. It was so hot it was unvapeable. I put in a pair of fused Clapton 0.8ohm each (0.39ohm on the mod) and it's vapeable but still on the hot side and it literally drinks juice.

Glad it got there ok... that is one sexy mod. I never ran less then .4

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This setup kicks all kinds of ass! And twice on Sunday!
Squid Double Barrel 2.1 and Reload RTA. Running dual 316L 28/36 fused Clapton’s at .17 with DIY Sour Strawmelon.
87a28e32461c35244d44fe48f9a983e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hmmnnn... I just got a black Reload clone in today, and I have the black LE Squid...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Mother of God!

Ahh man I have one you can have. If I'd have known you're looking for one. It's stainless and rough looking but I traded someone because they had no idea about a series mod and I felt it was too dangerous for him. If you still want it lemme know. I can send it this week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh man I have one you can have. If I'd have known you're looking for one. It's stainless and rough looking but I traded someone because they had no idea about a series mod and I felt it was too dangerous for him. If you still want it lemme know. I can send it this week.

I'd take this off your hands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

That's very nice of you to offer.
I don't really need another but the fact that you say it's rough intrigue's me :)
I like a challenge!
I wouldn't expect it for nothing though.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This setup kicks all kinds of ass! And twice on Sunday!
Squid Double Barrel 2.1 and Reload RTA. Running dual 316L 28/36 fused Clapton’s at .17 with DIY Sour Strawmelon.
87a28e32461c35244d44fe48f9a983e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmnnn... I just got a black Reload clone in today, and I have the black LE Squid...

Haha I got that same setup going... thanks to @CrazyChef v2.0 for the db2.1

11ca13dfc4e8393687637e37e9692aca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All matchy-matchy.... great setup right here!
Got some fraliens in the rabbit and vaping on some of my Vanilla Almond Milk.... f@*king delicious!!!

6d0f164aeed031922ce9f7213c441d9e.jpg

Bottle looks nice...what is it?

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bottle looks nice...what is it?

That’s actually a kidney Puncher silicone bottle... I was ordering a refill bottle from them and figured I’d try their silicone bottles out and they aren’t bad at all... I think there like $5. Got a few of those and a MM Squonk Bottle that I use for my GBOX as wel.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s actually a kidney Puncher silicone bottle... I was ordering a refill bottle from them and figured I’d try their silicone bottles out and they aren’t bad at all... I think there like $5. Got a few of those and a MM Squonk Bottle that I use for my GBOX as wel.

Looks sweet... Gonna look them up now...my gbox is green tho

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks sweet... Gonna look them up now...my gbox is green tho

They have clear/white silicone bottles. Do u still have the stock bottle and metal rod installed?

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep.. just got it Friday

If you want to put the silicone bottles in you have to remove the back cover (4 screws, hex if I remember correctly) and then there’s another 2 screws holding the metal rod in place. Take those 2 screws out and then u can put w.e bottles u want in it. No need to start cutting half the metal rod off like some people are saying to do on YouTube.... you’ll just void your warranty

EDIT: Make sure to order a squonk refill bottle if u order the silicone bottles ... you don’t want to have to keep taking the back of the mod off just to refill your bottle. The refill bottle is $5 I think

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to put the silicone bottles in you have to remove the back cover (4 screws, hex if I remember correctly) and then there’s another 2 screws holding the metal rod in place. Take those 2 screws out and then u can put w.e bottles u want in it. No need to start cutting half the metal rod off like some people are saying to do on YouTube.... you’ll just void your warranty

I see...ill have to look into this. Thanks

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Did you have to modify the tube or direct fit? I don't mind my bottle but this looks sick.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Clone day...
AV SS Edition with Flave atty and my second attempt at making my own Clapton coil from scratch.
fafe7664bb47381d4cff54dbf835fce7.jpg
168a2e3295282275a36ead9cd420b48e.jpg
92e32e99b9554cc12c4a04b4085c58ce.jpg

How is the flave? I’ve been thinking about grabbing a single coil rda

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did you have to modify the tube or direct fit? I don't mind my bottle but this looks sick.

I explained a few posts up. I actually just removed the metal tube and put the silicone bottle in its place. No need to modify the mod permanently or anything, I still have the clamp and metal tube set aside!

And yeah, I love the way it looks with the red squonk and Black rda/red drip tip!!

478987e01392f64c7bc06aa9e4f1a2d1.jpg

EDIT: the stock bottle & tube SUCK! It’s night and day with the new squonk bottles I use now!!!!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on. Thanks for the reply. I saw one mod where the ss tube just gets cut off and squonk tin slides over... but I'll take a look.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
How is the flave? I’ve been thinking about grabbing a single coil rda

It's a great atty, the flavor is off the chart.
I personally think it works better on a squonk mod.
It doesn't hold much juice so on a mech you are constantly dripping.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Right on. Thanks for the reply. I saw one mod where the ss tube just gets cut off and squonk tin slides over... but I'll take a look.

Yeah there’s literally NO Reason for that.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's a great atty, the flavor is off the chart.
I personally think it works better on a squonk mod.
It doesn't hold much juice so on a mech you are constantly dripping.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting a single battery mech squonk so figured I’d grab a single coil rda for it... was looking at the flave, nudge 22 and the entheion (I think that’s the one)

VU Sponsors