VU Patreon
The Chronicle by RNV with the Nova from BMI

uitA83V.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my 3 Srabbit clones in today. These $23 mods hit as hard as my $100+ ones. Squonk bottles that come with them are useless though.
281677758d2bb2492090d3c82f09b7cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Like $10 on Ft. Not shipping til next week though. Thought about getting one last night. I've got an extra modmaker 510 and getting ready to order some silver plated contacts from mod maker. So figure it's super cheap then I could make it a little better for 20. I saw a pic somewhere where the guy kinda sanded some of the yellow off to give it a different look. Ill see if I can find it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like $10 on Ft. Not shipping til next week though. Thought about getting one last night. I've got an extra modmaker 510 and getting ready to order some silver plated contacts from mod maker. So figure it's super cheap then I could make it a little better for 20. I saw a pic somewhere where the guy kinda sanded some of the yellow off to give it a different look. Ill see if I can find it

Yeah I don't have the patience to order from China lol. Never have, probably never will.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I don't have the patience to order from China lol. Never have, probably never will.

I don't blame you. A lot if times I'll hit eBay or something and pay a higher price just to have it in a few days.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my 3 Srabbit clones in today. These $23 mods hit as hard as my $100+ ones. Squonk bottles that come with them are useless though.

I want one....havent pulled the trigger yet. Soon....saw a nice one on ebay but cant see myself paying 60 for it...

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one
44ea4d1435dcd1ae8bacf6c5328e9cba.jpg

I saw that too. It's a clone, so he wants $40 for a paint job.

I saw another seller in the US that had them. They came with an atty too for $24. Want me to find it?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw that too. It's a clone, so he wants $40 for a paint job.

I saw another seller in the US that had them. They came with an atty too for $24. Want me to find it?

Painted? I don't care about rda

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Painted? I don't care about rda

Not painted like the one you mentioned. I only mentioned the rda because I believe this is the only US seller on eBay.

Damn links never work. Just search on eBay: Srabbit squonk mod. It was the first result.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not painted like the one you mentioned. I only mentioned the rda because I believe this is the only US seller on eBay.

Damn links never work. Just search on eBay: Srabbit squonk mod. It was the first result.
Theres a few in the u.s, i can get from 3f, ft but for 10 more ...i rather have in a few days

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Theres a few in the u.s, i can get from 3f, ft but for 10 more ...i rather have in a few days

Same here. Just be sure you have other squonk bottles. The ones that come with it don't seal, so juice won't flow into the atty. Could probably put some tape on the threads or something.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. Just be sure you have other squonk bottles. The ones that come with it don't seal, so juice won't flow into the atty. Could probably put some tape on the threads or something.

Pulse bottles work i hear..have a few of those

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

Pulse bottles work i hear..have a few of those

Try putting an o-ring on the bottle, a drip tip o-ring will work.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lovely little mods. But i have no issues with the included bottles.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Armageddon Squonk V3
Geekvape Athena RDA
Funky Squonk Drip Tip
LG HG6 20650 battery
5646c8e845cc4207c993ea9560e25104.jpg
54b78c30f3af328409be78d4773d7871.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lovely little mods. But i have no issues with the included bottles.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The included bottle is the only way I'm able to use my Armageddon mod with the right battery right now LOL.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

It's true that the seal isn't good

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Gotta say the dead rabbit on the mage mech with a bit of the nasty juice - not bad! ...

311eaf7ed5a49003b4d12ea826f45713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors