I'm thinking of getting Fatality

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Wow you got one! Yay! How’s the rda? I love the way it looks!

Yeah went ahead and bought it hearts :) did you pick one up too?

Being its still a prototype ....Post bent like mjag said in his review and managed to pinch it flat again so they need to make the end thicker, draw is a little loud but flavour is definately there! Having the squonk feeds under each side of the cotton is good idea, they saturate really damn quick with a very light touch of the bottle, speaking of the bottle its super soft (lovely) ...just used their stock coil for now looked pretty nice so went ahead and used it ...reckon they could had raised the posts just a tad so it makes snipping the leads easier

3CEA12FB-42F8-4604-AF6B-80612B183D0F.jpeg

Also think they could have used a better quality button and lock clip on the front of the mech and reduce its throw...although it’s not awful by any means, the mod is very comfortable and looks the nuts (had to polish up the metal bits everywhere they had tarnished on arrival)

My 20700 cell fits fine and door is flush...a very minor amount of vertical play in the door but it’s almost unoticable unless I force it up and down

So all in all I agree with everything Mjag said in his review haha :)

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah went ahead and bought it hearts :) did you pick one up too?

Being its still a prototype ....Post bent like mjag said in his review and managed to pinch it flat again so they need to make the end thicker, draw is a little loud but flavour is definately there! Having the squonk feeds under each side of the cotton is good idea, they saturate really damn quick with a very light touch of the bottle, speaking of the bottle its super soft (lovely) ...just used their stock coil for now looked pretty nice so went ahead and used it ...reckon they could had raised the posts just a tad so it makes snipping the leads easier

View attachment 108896

Also think they could have used a better quality button and lock clip on the front of the mech and reduce its throw...although it’s not awful by any means, the mod is very comfortable and looks the nuts (had to polish up the metal bits everywhere they had tarnished on arrival)

My 20700 cell fits fine and door is flush...a very minor amount of vertical play in the door but it’s almost unoticable unless I force it up and down

So all in all I agree with everything Mjag said in his review haha :)
Unfortunately no I didn’t get one as I had just purchased the Lustro, another Minikin v2, a Therion 75C & a Hugo Urus mod :D thinking of picking up the rda if/when they sell it separately. I wonder if they will sell the rda separately?

Enjoy your setup it looks great! And am glad sounds like it works well too!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Unfortunately no I didn’t get one as I had just purchased the Lustro, another Minikin v2, a Therion 75C & a Hugo Urus mod :D thinking of picking up the rda if/when they sell it separately. I wonder if they will sell the rda separately?

Enjoy your setup it looks great! And am glad sounds like it works well too!

Nice haul!! Holding off the DNAc until i can get a dual squonker ... hoping LV do a follow up to the drone

No idea what the plans are with the kit ...cant see why they wouldnt though

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Is that the iJoy combo rda?
It is, and I am really liking it so far.
Not sure about the coil set up but it really works well as a Squonker.
The coil is rebuildable as far as re-wicking. I haven't taken it apart to see if the coil wire itself can be changed.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
It is, and I am really liking it so far.
Not sure about the coil set up but it really works well as a Squonker.
The coil is rebuildable as far as re-wicking. I haven't taken it apart to see if the coil wire itself can be changed.

I wasn't aware the combo was set up for squonking. The combo rdta 2 was my first rebuildable, got the RDA deck for it and it worked great. Now it just jumps resistance no matter the coils.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
be896a332b15409427e4a0abf192cc35.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I wasn't aware the combo was set up for squonking. The combo rdta 2 was my first rebuildable, got the RDA deck for it and it worked great. Now it just jumps resistance no matter the coils.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
be896a332b15409427e4a0abf192cc35.jpg
Yeah, this one came with both pins. I had to put the squonk pin in it.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 108960 Just built my Wasp Nano, had to raise the coil a little & close the af down to half way to get rid of the whistling but it’s yum!
That's my only complaint with the wasp, the whistling. She been tinkering with various coil positions and afc settings but for I like the flavor best wide open with the top of the coil level with the posts and whistling like crazy. :teehee:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've seen pros and cons about Wismec but I like the looks of this and the price was so good I couldn't pass it up!

Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Mod
So far I'm really liking it and it handles TC mode as good or better than any mod I have.

b496af1e1fbb8af0f6fbdd67e84cbeac.jpg

46356b92f6eaa57274d687c7d9bf58b9.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen pros and cons about Wismec but I like the looks of this and the price was so good I couldn't pass it up!

Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Mod
So far I'm really liking it and it handles TC mode as good or better than any mod I have.

b496af1e1fbb8af0f6fbdd67e84cbeac.jpg

46356b92f6eaa57274d687c7d9bf58b9.jpg

I love that kawi green..my buddy has that mod...he loves it

Sent from my a very cloudy room

VU Sponsors