The Official #HandCheck Thread

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dna 75c priest BF ,
fe959fd39b63ca4a5a1f2b8b763cfc79.jpg
3ac478a3daaf9a52f409b6ee0323f7f1.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Actually really enjoying this mod, DNA 75C ,larger cell types S35 Golisi = 1/3 more capcaity than VTC5A and higher Amps out put,
Boost or preheat 100w,

+ Its Shiny every one
likes shiny lol,

Might eventually put a mod maker bf 510 an feed tube just for simplicity at some point, cant beat a slot in bottle, for ease of use,

Although id of liked a more cruved face plate ,
been spoilt with the Oval shaped mods NCV2 BF , 75c Creator ,+ stabwood fet an such
Much more comfortable to hold, but as a cheaper Arts an mods type Design, its doing well an looks nice,

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m also loving naked 100, especially naked unicorn. It’s my go to flavor right now.
@AnthonyLouis thanks for the battery wraps, I’m loving them. Made me put my green panels on my pulse w00t. Also, how do you like the boxer you’ve been using?
7e3f9db323f69eca9f0093c8c0cf6967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried the banana they have? Really good too. And the strawberry sour belts is pretty decent but killed my coils fast.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So how is it, is it a fet , or regulated board ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

So far I’m enjoying the mod a lot, few things Ive picked up good/bad ...but I’m still testing at the moment so if it’s ok want to save my full thoughts for my review

It’s aspire own custom mosfet with all the protections of regulated (short circuit, reverse polarity, over discharge, low resistance, continuous fire cut out, led indicator, overheat protections).....it’s working in bypass mode only effectively Max wattage 80w, min/max voltage 3-4.2V output .....So unregulated and entirely build dependant to drive the output....

Heres the guts

3188885A-D2AB-4B4E-B616-8399FE196323.jpeg
9A032794-2292-4548-AA31-39CBF97A0390.jpeg

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
First time dripping in a while!! Got the Recoil Rebel (with chuff cap & flavor barrel) on top of the Noisy Cricket 25 in PWM(?) mode. Some of my Fralien coils at .11ohms vaping on some of my Corn Bread juice..... this juice is really coming along nicely!

6694142b1ba77f3b08a7e5806b46bad6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are the specs? I have some 0.3x0.9 N80 from KP that I haven't really used much. Been toying with the idea of making flat Claptons with it.
This company does the gauges like round wire, this is 22g ni80 i have 20g as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DotSquonk'n it tonight.

373595b256e2fd6d76cfa548d099a5ba.jpg

bc6db78bf8e1968d1a9760aba38869ab.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Looks great with the clear cap. I had a clear cap Entheon on a blue dot squonk. Sold it as a combo like a dummy.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Looks great with the clear cap. I had a clear cap Entheon on a blue dot squonk. Sold it as a combo like a dummy.

That's actually a Wasp Nano with an Enthion cap.

I had to shave about 2mm of the bottom but it fits nicely and the AF holes line up perfectly.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's actually a Wasp Nano with an Enthion cap.

I had to shave about 2mm of the bottom but it fits nicely and the AF holes line up perfectly.

Sweet

VU Sponsors