Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got the stack section in for the Dreamer today. Freakin' freight train on nitrous! :D

zhkMwHv.jpg

And it doubles as a club if someone gives you shit about vaping.

Carpe Nidor

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm thinking about getting on of those for my cousin to get her off the smokes.
You think it will be good enough for a newb?
She's kind of a Clutz. Will it take a drop?
I can confirm it will take a drop. My wife is a chronic mod dropper, got her a squeeze because if it breaks some bottles of juice cost more than this mod and they work great. She has dropped them several times at work onto hard tile, a few times from her locker high as her head.

Once the frames get a bit bent on the bottom I’ll break out a new one for her and give the old one away because they still work.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
OBS Engine and Tesla Two, home inspector is here today, came into the garage and just stood there in confusion because it was fully clouded :oops:

IMG_20180618_150129-1209x1612.jpg

Same billet and the juul. And yes the juul looks run over because it got ran over. Lol lost it in a parking lot and found it 5 days later. Pulled the pod and put a new one in. Works like a charm.
72f7f5d7c7aad3c0a76640c9c930e606.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The little things are impressive - my mom's got washed and dried, we found it stuck (magnet) to the side of the dryer, and still works the same 0.o

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I found a killer deal in the Limitless Marquee and couldn't pass it up.
I'm impressed, I wanted something that would comfortably fit in my pocket and last all day.
I hope this one will for that criteria.

ee56530429e48d9f6c99a068030f54f9.jpg

e7fce34fef3f42f9c9301081026e03b4.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw someone with a juul pods on it the other day. Papa Chaz possibly. That intrigued me for sure. It looks super versitile
I found a killer deal in the Limitless Marquee and couldn't pass it up.
I'm impressed, I wanted something that would comfortably got in my oddly and last all day.
I hope this one will for that criteria.

ee56530429e48d9f6c99a068030f54f9.jpg

e7fce34fef3f42f9c9301081026e03b4.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Saw someone with a juul pods on it the other day. Papa Chaz possibly. That intrigued me for sure. It looks super versitile

I'm impressed with the flavor, I've read that you need a higher nic concentrate with devices like this so I bought a small bottle of nic salt juice.
It was horrible so I drained it out and filled it with one of my favorite 3mg juices and it tastes great at 25 watts.
It's a restricted lung hit but it's not bad at all.

Last edited:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm impressed with the flavor, I've read that you need a higher nic concentrate with devices like this so I bought a small bottle of nic salt juice.
It was horrible do I drained it out and filled it with one of my favorite 3mg juices and it tastes great at 25 watts.
It's a restricted lung hit but it's not bad at all.

Yeah the pod was me. I like it. The tank does get a little hot just because it’s a small tank but the flavor is good. I just use my regular juice in the tank. The pod adapter works great. I’ve gone through two Juul pods and the battery is just under half.

Carpe Nidor

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yeah the pod was me. I like it. The tank does get a little hot just because it’s a small tank but the flavor is good. I just use my regular juice in the tank. The pod adapter works great. I’ve gone through two Juul pods and the battery is just under half.

Carpe Nidor
Oh, and buy the way...
I wanted black but all they had in stock was silver.
At the price I got this for silver is fine. :)

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh, and buy the way...
I wanted black but all they had in stock was silver.
At the price I got this for silver is fine. :)

I got the black just because of the texture. I have more than enough black mods. I would have been good with the silver. I think they have a blue and gold version also.

Carpe Nidor

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the recurve. Saw people trashing it this morning. It's cool though I like it.
c7ece2cfd729bc16d340dc9775a0003a.jpg

How do you like the anita?

I have two recurves and love the vape off them but not a fan of the top of my mods getting soaked from the weeping when I oversquonk, or them leaking out the airflow holes when out in the sun/heat and over-squonking if the device isn't straight up and down vertical.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the anita?

I have two recurves and love the vape off them but not a fan of the top of my mods getting soaked from the weeping when I oversquonk, or them leaking out the airflow holes when out in the sun/heat and over-squonking if the device isn't straight up and down vertical.
Anita is pretty good. Tcr is off by a bit. But got SS at 135 instead of 92. Vaping a lot better. Someone on Reddit did a big write up and explained the math on the tcr. Vaping better now for sure. It's bulky but light cheap feeling plastic

VU Sponsors