Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
c15d5bcd22a4e72f69e5d0d5ec58bfae.jpg

The frosted glass looks much better on the Ares. This thing is much better than the berserker imo. Flavor and vapor production is much better. Wicking is a breeze and a 5ml capacity tank. The draw is comparable to the nautilus.

Carpe Nidor

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
400 puffs in on this mod the last couple days and can’t put it down, quickly becoming my favorite. Small size, comfortable to hold and fire
Love the variable voltage mode :inlove:
9 volt capable on a single cell.
Suuuuper fast firing, fastest ramp up I’ve seen on a regulated mod.
18650, 20700 & 21700, curves in wattage and voltage modes, temp control seems decent what little bit I played with it.
Killer battery life with 40T 4000mah 21700, also 2.5 amp charging with estimated charge time displayed, and the price point is great.
2327_C166-_E291-42_CD-_B729-3_EF6_A54_FE0_ED.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
400 puffs in on this mod the last couple days and can’t put it down, quickly becoming my favorite. Small size, comfortable to hold and fire
Love the variable voltage mode :inlove:
9 volt capable on a single cell.
Suuuuper fast firing, fastest ramp up I’ve seen on a regulated mod.
18650, 20700 & 21700, curves in wattage and voltage modes, temp control seems decent what little bit I played with it.
Killer battery life with 40T 4000mah 21700, also 2.5 amp charging with estimated charge time displayed, and the price point is great.
2327_C166-_E291-42_CD-_B729-3_EF6_A54_FE0_ED.jpg
What is it?

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!

My BB DNA 60 has cleared customs and it's in Los Angeles...
Hopefully I'll see it this week.

Heck yeah man enjoy. I've got 3 clones. A fourth that is for spares or just needs a new board. But that board is 60. I payed 60 for the mod. But still cheaper than another sxk BB. Happy belated birthday by the way

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Heck yeah man enjoy. I've got 3 clones. A fourth that is for spares or just needs a new board. But that board is 60. I payed 60 for the mod. But still cheaper than another sxk BB. Happy belated birthday by the way

Hey that's right you had a birthday too!
Happy Belated Birthday to you as well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never thought I'd like a tobacco flavour but this is pretty good.
b6fb986993f1deda0b03f69032f31505.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Gotta get me a breeze 2. Been using one of my billet boxes for mtl the last week though

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Put a red/black 810 drip tip on for matchy matchy, and changed the green button out for a black one. The Sriracha Hexohm V3.0 comes with the green button, but it was seriously messing with my OCD. This Revolver RTA is quite awesome!
cb32c4e042ac16e2f5d05c7a0f984153.jpg

Sent in between puffs from my Dumbphone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lost Vape Furyan...
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this thing.
I have 9 mechanical Squonk mods now and this is my absolute favorite.

The fit and finish is superb and the bottle system is in my opinion one of the best out there. It's simple to remove and reinstall, it doesn't leak, and the softness of the bottle is spot on. It's not too stiff or too soft, it feels just right.
And the battery tray, all manufacturers with devices the have a screw in battery cap should take note. The battery cap screws in easily without having to fidget with it like so many others.
The finish on this thing puzzles me, it's Ultem and polished to a high gloss but unbelievably it's not a fingerprint magnet.

a423d1dac7f776217420e0b258f251af.jpg

7ed076da1fb0aa750f4693313aa109de.jpg

cf69090c2673d1200ea6842205d9c117.jpg

Gotta agree - its something else for what it is - been taking mine out and about since I got it last weekFuryan fuck ya.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There Furyan comes with a polishing cloth to keep it looking nice.
Mine looks as good as the day I got it.

a2dd93fe3d7142f4299472b6fa97b0c7.jpg

Lucy got the brass tube. I got mine for half price though so I can't complain at all. I love this mod. My ex asked about buying it it told her 120. Just because I knew she'd say no.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy got the brass tube. I got mine for half price though so I can't complain at all. I love this mod. My ex asked about buying it it told her 120. Just because I knew she'd say no.

Thinking about selling some stuff so I can get a black one too - Furyan is proving to be a great all day carry

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The on/off switch is a SUPER plus - easiest of all my mechs. No getting behind the door and up and down with one hand - that is what I really need for what I do all day.
The only one I may like about the same it the copper vape. Top switch is easy to turn with 2 fingers.

VU Sponsors