Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ah, interested in hearing your opinion on the Squeeze 2
So far I really like the Squeeze 2
Small, but weighty- vape is really nice, feels nice and solid! I have only had it an hour. Bottle is pretty squishy,has a post that slides into it.
The fire button will take some getting used to, but other than that so far I am happy I bought this!
I am not much of a squonker- my only other squonk mod is the HCigar VT Inbox V3
I like regulated squonks-

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Kicking back with Old Faithful.

0344b525e96dbe922b5754c60d346e68.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Love those old iStick 60s

This one is close to three years old and I still take it to work every day. Its clocked tens of thousands of flying and road miles and never let me down once, lol

iStick.jpg

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How do you like that beard trimmer?

For the size it has a nice weight to it. Feels good and solid not flimsy. The coils are 1.2ohm. I did find that 50/50 juice is a little too thin for it. It leaks a little with that ratio. So far the 70/30 I have in it now is working great. It’s supposed to be an mtl device but I’d say it’s more a restricted dl. The flavor and vapor are good for the type of device it is. Been toodle puffing on it all day. About 3ml of juice ran through it and the battery is about 50 percent. So far a good little device for 13 bucks.

Carpe Nidor

hollyannamolly

Member For 4 Years
Yeah one of my favorite rdas currently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Definitely a little on the pricey side for me... but I have two (Solar orange & Orion's belt blue) and I'm saving for my 3rd (Proxima Centuri- red.)They are so easy to build on and total flavor for days!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely a little on the pricey side for me... but I have two (Solar orange & Orion's belt blue) and I'm saving for my 3rd (Proxima Centuri- red.)They are so easy to build on and total flavor for days!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Shawty caps. They are a more affordable way to personalize your CSMNT compared to buying yet another additional CSMNT (I own 2 of them myself as well), and, IMO they upgrade the feel of the vape plus they add a little bit extra flavor.

Shawty caps.jpg

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I'm revisiting alot of things this week. Since doing RDAs and squonkers I fell off my rtas...I will say that the AEGIS Aerotank mesh is the closest to RDA flavor for me. RDAs I typically go low builds around .15 to .2 @65 to 90 watts for flavor ..so going back to my rtas is having me turn things way down
Ahh love the Griffin too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah it took me a while to get the wicking down without burning cotton...it goes through juice super quick is my gripe..and it's jus mehhh on flavor can't do what my Aromamizer plus does consistently
I've tried mine with dual coils and it didn't impressed me. 3 Claptons at .18 ohms vaping at 55 watts it's great for me.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HTorn between this and the rage...don't know since they are both around the same price..., suggestions plz

The Rage has more power and is capable of running bigger builds, but its much less portable IMO.

If you like single coil builds and need it to be somewhat pocketable I'd say go for this Furyan. Plus it's way sexier lol

Sent from my pants.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HTorn between this and the rage...don't know since they are both around the same price..., suggestions plz

Don't have a rage but this one is Def Worth the money

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
28mm Sherman RDA.... can't even find the clone anymore... I have the RTA and the 25mm RDA...just need momma to come home for a happy family
Oh I understand that

VU Sponsors