It's the bat
35d9556660c33f004c10c5841cb2c36c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still using this beast. Great mod and tank. Seeps out of the airflow control but I honestly think it's from where the airflow is directly under the 3 fused claptons. So there has to be some juice popping. I've washed and wick twice now so I'm pretty sure it the af.
3772ae89017bf62dd0e46c5c27321e85.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love this mod. The versatility is great. Parallel or series
e423ad054487fbee8958b0303821231c.jpg

Glad you like it man! It was the last of my dual battery mods and I had a hard time parting with it, but I realized I REALLY don't need it lol

Sent from my pants.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little thing almost knocked me on my ass! Way better than the old school ego I started on. I'll have to use my own eliquid but other than that, I actually like it.
f4c27672c03dd8de9450f17bb059796d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I like it too. You'll like it better with your own juice. I've got a 12mg in one and some 9mg nic salt in another

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little thing almost knocked me on my ass! Way better than the old school ego I started on. I'll have to use my own eliquid but other than that, I actually like it.
f4c27672c03dd8de9450f17bb059796d.jpg

I like it too. You'll like it better with your own juice. I've got a 12mg in one and some 9mg nic salt in another

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So far I've tried the gold leaf, cherry crush and vivid vanilla. I took the vanilla and gave all the rest to my mom.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I've tried the gold leaf, cherry crush and vivid vanilla. I took the vanilla and gave all the rest to my mom.

All I got was gold leaf but you bought yours elsewhere than the website. Correct?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah at a gas station. Need extras though because idk how many time I'll be able to refill before the wick gunks up.

Expensive as hell. I'm might try to rebuild and wick one. Some 36 maybe. Lol but seriously I've got 30ss. Like 8wrap 1.5mm hell I don't know

VU Sponsors