Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I think this will likely be the next thing I buy (2 of) when i finally decide to end my vape shopping hiatus. Looks like a great little setup when out on the go.
I must admit, I'm impressed.
Right out of the box, I even installed one of the supplied coils. I wicked it up, filled it with juice and started vaping in it.
The RDA is a very simple, no frills but it just works! Intense flavor, good air flow, and it squonks extremely well. Squeeze the bottle and it fills the juice well and instantly soaks up the cotton. Release it and the juice goes back in the bottle. I can squonk it up wait until the bottle fully expands and tip it completely sideways with the air flow down and it doesn't leak a drop.

It'll take 18650, 20700, or 21700 batteries.

The funny part is that I didn't order this!
I placed an order for a Vapresso Armor Pro and I got an email telling me that it was out of stock and asked if I would accept something else.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rocking my new capstone. Super easy to build on, but because the way it squonks, there's always SOME spit back. Flavor is amazing though!

9d714b027cdb701c1eea456a8a4ec417.jpg
c3c1e9d2cf511ea933ded54e6764beee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does that capstone have a choked up feeling airflow with all the mass inside of it?

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Does that capstone have a choked up feeling airflow with all the mass inside of it?

You mean like a gurgley feeling? A bit. I tend to chain vape and I don't wait for the juice to settle a bit before vaping though.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My $1 deal came in today. Dumped out the juice that came with it and filled it with some watermelon slush. Now I need to grab some nic salts
4608cc09578a812b91ad02ff41f823ee.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
My $1 deal came in today. Dumped out the juice that came with it and filled it with some watermelon slush. Now I need to grab some nic salts

$1 for that???? Where and how is it

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$1 for that???? Where and how is it

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
Blu had them for a dollar but I can't find it on the site it, but breazy has them and use code MYBLU

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've got salts in one and 12mg nic juice in another. The salt is a little smoother but the 12 isn't as bad as I thought it would be

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors