Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sept VapeBox brought me a nice matchy....
fb32da401b5cbc759b53bc6298ea571c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Storm Trooper Minimal Mod Squonker with Drop Dead RDA this evening...
e89e0c24e94a903e0dd45c77d23ffc86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Man I'd have the red door but either way that mod is the bee's knees. Great pick up for sure

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Therion and Tobhino. With some cornbread puddin. Our friend @Gadget is nice enough to suprisingly send me a new battery cover for mine. Thanks again buddy. Damn I just realized this whole setup I got from here at Vu. Mod,rda, Vaperoxx's juice and coil. Ha ha great times.
6136e809c71dc03dc38d03c5360fe441.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should go cave diving somewhere man. I would love to do that someday

I have done my share of Cave Diving... PADI Dive Master and Tri Mix and Nitrox certified..... I dove Caves in Germany, Italy, Greece, Austria and in Florida..... My last Cave Dive was at a Cave called The Devil's Den near Ocala, Florida...... I want to dive at lake Meade next there are several challenging caves there that have taken as many as 20 divers lifes yearly....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have done my share of Cave Diving... PADI Dive Master and Tri Mix and Nitrox certified..... I dove Caves in Germany, Italy, Greece, Austria and in Florida.....I did an 108 meter Trimix dive in Austria to a Viking ship bottom time was 8 minutes and 2 hours of Decomp.

My last Cave Dive was at a Cave called The Devil's Den near Ocala, Florida...... I want to dive at lake Meade next there are several challenging caves there that have taken as many as 20 divers lifes yearly....

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more of an ocean diver myself. I'm also not as qualified haha.
I have done my share of Cave Diving... PADI Dive Master and Tri Mix and Nitrox certified..... I dove Caves in Germany, Italy, Greece, Austria and in Florida..... My last Cave Dive was at a Cave called The Devil's Den near Ocala, Florida...... I want to dive at lake Meade next there are several challenging caves there that have taken as many as 20 divers lifes yearly....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors