99723f97963ffe4c694e8d757810cd0c.jpg

Dead Rabbit...
8350c3d3648393ac441d854195c44ea5.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you like the dead rabbit??
Get one..... The airflow is so freaking smooth...... Build quality is amazing... This tank has no leaks I don't care how you wick it......

Loves high wattatge with a good build, but I'm using a dual coil set up (2) aliens 5 wraps ohming at .20 and wattage at 80 watts using 4.05 Volts..

Clouds are humongous and flavorful as hell..... I got mine on eBay paid $38.00 bucks but had it in 2 days from Alabama....... They are getting scarce.....

They are even $30 to $40 bucks in China .... So if you can get one cheap.....Get it ..... This little guy ain't no joke.......The knurling is amazing....

The deck a bit challenging but not for a good wicker.....Wells hold cotton well and mainly no way for the juice to escape.... None..... Leaking ain't happening after a heavy day of vaping I took it off the mod looked under the bottom plate and it was dry.... No condensation or juice anywhere......

I have been using it non stop for almost a week now...... And is very very enjoyable !!!!!!!!!!!
b58c0b953b1124554baa695f222d6cde.jpg
a1b627ec5b7ed51895d8646929435b6d.jpg
e36254ffa74826466a82628feab68030.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Even at 50 watts is tasty !!!!!!!
ed2f7330d1b404a1947cd5254566d32b.jpg

These are the ones I'm rotating a lot at this time....
d938adba1a0a409bed887857b7539beb.jpg

Last edited:

dom qp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just finished rebuilding. This is my night table/nap mod. I keep it for when i'm not sure I won't fall asleep and don't want to risk burning the house down.

THE CANADIAN CUSTOM (Canadian RDA & Maple Wood Doors)
Mod:
Pulse 80W
Doors: Custom Maple Burl Stabilized Wood
RDA: B2K Rendition V4 Gold Deck with TRVP edition gold cap
Coil: 4 wrap 3*26/36 NI80 with 3mm ID @ 0.168 ohms (85W)
Cotton: BB Vapes Dvnk Kultur3 cotton
Wrap: Exo Exo ultra durable battery wraps (triple layered)
Juice: Warped Vapors' Nebula (Iced Limeade) @ 3mg salt
Bag: BB Vapes branded Desce

TRVPLYFE.png

85W single coil flavour chaser:
EGF2Hvb.gif

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatcha make? Whatcha make?

Sent from the Death Star
Was gonna try a pineapple custard but I forgot before I cleaned up. Pineapple is harsh so have to let it steep I guess. Wanting to do some orange cream with more than just the o-c. Ordered some regular orange and sweet tangerine the other day.
725dba5467dfa43bc4974f86d6bb08d9.jpg
61b405e5535e7314d09b758afb4bad37.jpg
254d622a8fed5246adaa863930d5701e.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just trying for something different. Got a lot of stuff from Meg a while back trying to figure out some things. Grape is good but you can only make grape gum different so many times. Lol. And the others I make are from other members here.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just trying for something different. Got a lot of stuff from Meg a while back trying to figure out some things. Grape is good but you can only make grape gum different so many times. Lol. And the others I make are from other members here.

Grape mt dew has been my go to since I got into diy, how's the blue moon?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Grape mt dew has been my go to since I got into diy, how's the blue moon?

Dang...that flavor is so different than anything I make, I may have to try it. Can you post the recipe?

Was gonna try a pineapple custard but I forgot before I cleaned up. Pineapple is harsh so have to let it steep I guess. Wanting to do some orange cream with more than just the o-c. Ordered some regular orange and sweet tangerine the other day.
725dba5467dfa43bc4974f86d6bb08d9.jpg
61b405e5535e7314d09b758afb4bad37.jpg
254d622a8fed5246adaa863930d5701e.jpg

Those second two look like they'll be tasty (imo), 3.5% coconut extra might kill you, though B|

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here you go, super easy to make
22842caf647e26e2fb8d54bf758d2e6d.jpg

Thanks! The name sounds like a dubstep song. I'll order these flavors and try it this weekend while listening to loud dubstep

Edit: er maybe just one track, I'm not much into dubstep since 8 years ago

Edit again: Holy shit, did I call that one right!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've always liked playing around with mech tubes but never seriously.
But this US1 Mech that I bought from @raymo2u is awesome with the X RDA on it. The X RDA holds enough juice it's almost like using a tank.
It's been in my daily rotation since the day I got it.

d046cab0be358c2c447ff4a0f82e37a0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

And he’s such a good dude to boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! The name sounds like a dubstep song. I'll order these flavors and try it this weekend while listening to loud dubstep

Edit: er maybe just one track, I'm not much into dubstep since 8 years ago

Edit again: Holy shit, did I call that one right!

Haha yeah the juice it is cloning is from that dubstep producer

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have the salt out for delivery right now. Can’t wait to try it.

It’s a tiny little thing, you’ll probably laugh when you see it IRL, but the flavor is great IMO. Some complain that the airflow ring leaks air so not getting the super tight draw of the smallest hole they wanted, but I run it wide open for a loose MTL anyway.
Let us know what you think about it, I think it’s a killer little tank and with the bubble glass with high nic a tank goes a really long way.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I want to see you explain to a cop what that is. Not because of anything wrong with it but rather just to see his expression until they test it and find out it is just a vape mod.
Haha yeah now that you point it out I can see how it may cause suspicion, especially the cops around here are nosy anyway. Went through a roadcheck a while back and had some boxes of car parts in my back seat, the cop says “What’s in the boxes? Those are some odd shaped boxes”. Like the shape of the box means something? WTF.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
[
Haha yeah now that you point it out I can see how it may cause suspicion, especially the cops around here are nosy anyway. Went through a roadcheck a while back and had some boxes of car parts in my back seat, the cop says “What’s in the boxes? Those are some odd shaped boxes”. Like the shape of the box means something? WTF.

What kind of run time you getting on those batteries and what batteries are you using? Makes me want to dig out my 18350 parts for mods that will take them. Might be fun and doesnt make me buy anything as I still have a decent amount of smaller working batteries.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
[

What kind of run time you getting on those batteries and what batteries are you using? Makes me want to dig out my 18350 parts for mods that will take them. Might be fun and doesnt make me buy anything as I still have a decent amount of smaller working batteries.
Do it! Lol I’m using the Keeppower 10amp 1200 mah
9-EA29-E50-6-CAC-41-BE-80-D2-9034-ED056-B85.jpg

I get decent run time at 20 watts or so, 2 of them definitely get me through a 10 hour shift. I believe them to be 10 amp batteries, used them with a .5 on a mech a few times, they hit hard and didn’t get warm.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It’s a tiny little thing, you’ll probably laugh when you see it IRL, but the flavor is great IMO. Some complain that the airflow ring leaks air so not getting the super tight draw of the smallest hole they wanted, but I run it wide open for a loose MTL anyway.
Let us know what you think about it, I think it’s a killer little tank and with the bubble glass with high nic a tank goes a really long way.

Ok cactus you were spot on. I forgot how tiny 18 mm was, brings me back to the old days. I’m in love with this thing.
0e7fe0f0c6676fe16e5be4673af9beff.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hell yeah, looks good! How’s that dry tobacco?

I’ve made my own tobaccos for several years now bc in my opinion most commercial ones suck. Not the case with this one, they did a good job. It’s nice and really is a true dry tasting tobacco. No nutty, no spice, just a really good dry tobacco. I get tired of the kiddie flavored salt nic juices lol.

VU Sponsors