2966f3f82fa210c72daf91b81f315ecc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Lol.. nice mod. Wanna race?

#staycloudy

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It happens. Some days I feel like dripping, other days I feel lazy and just want to sub ohm. Whatever keeps us off cigarettes, right? :)
I feel lazy all the time. It's why I usually always drip, as dripping is what actually takes the least amount of effort for me... I mean, I'm way too lazy to put up with all the extra patience it takes for me to refill and clean a squonk bottle, and, just the thought of not being able to use my favorite mods makes me feel knackered, but I do occasionally find enough energy to rewick one (just one) of my two Reload RTAs, which doesn't take that much more energy compared to rewicking one of my RDAs, but hey, more energy is still more energy so yeah... I'm MUCH lazier than a fif.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel lazy all the time. It's why I usually always drip, as dripping is what actually takes the least amount of effort for me... I mean, I'm way too lazy to put up with all the extra patience it takes for me to refill and clean a squonk bottle, and, just the thought of not being able to use my favorite mods makes me feel knackered, but I do occasionally find enough energy to rewick one (just one) of my two Reload RTAs, which doesn't take that much more energy compared to rewicking one of my RDAs, but hey, more energy is still more energy so yeah... I'm MUCH lazier than a fif.
Rewicking is my least favorite vape-related activity, as I have to do it fairly often (I chain vape most of my RDAs and RTAs). Rewicking an RDA is not a big deal really but rewicking my Wake Mod Co RTA is a pain so I don’t do it often.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rewicking is my least favorite vape-related activity, as I have to do it fairly often (I chain vape most of my RDAs and RTAs). Rewicking an RDA is not a big deal really but rewicking my Wake Mod Co RTA is a pain so I don’t do it often.
IMG-0175.gif

I have a few RTA’s in rotation, and my wife uses one as well. Of course her’s is always “tasting burnt” even though I can’t taste it, and coils and cotton look fine
:gaah: I just rewick it and go on.

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You guys have inspired me to get some high end RTAs/RDAs. Where can I get some great pre-made coils to get the most out of these bad boys? I have no patience to roll my own.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my oldest mods and I got it here in the hardware section from @PaulS
This thing is a super small regulated single coil squonk box.

a715c65eb979252e18e900e78925c912.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Damn - that makes miss the one I had! I don't suppose you have a extra door for it, or know where to get one, do you? My door got messed up on it and I can't find a replacement.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors