Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damnit! Ya had to go and say that. I’d just gotten over my shinyitus. :cry:

Sorry, had to make this:

2wmtcn.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful red. I have the blue and gunmetal. I have to tell you, I never thought any tank would beat my Plus for flavor but their new GLAZ V2 does. For me at least. I get a slightly richer, denser flavor from the GLAZ. and thank gawd they did away with that horrid threaded glass on the V2!
I'm interested in the glaz V2 as well. I couldn't find any reviews. Can you compare it to the aromamizer plus or the Titan?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm interested in the glaz V2 as well. I couldn't find any reviews. Can you compare it to the aromamizer plus or the Titan?

@Mykreign if you can give me a bit, I'm right in the middle of killing a BIG dragon :) Easier to build on, wicks a little better and wicking is more forgiving. I think the airflow is a bit smoother than the plus. Juice also seems to taste cleaner (if that makes sense) I think that is because of all the Glass and the glass chimney. It is of course still easier to get 3 coils in the Plus/Titan but that is not something I care about as I normally only dual coil anyway. Hang on a sec and I will take a picture of the deck for you. I also like the sliding top cap but naturally the fill hole is smaller than the plus or titan I haven't had a problem though with my dropper bottles.

top.png

IMG_20190321_163933753.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can if you give me a bit right in the middle of killing a BIG dragon :) TLDR: Easier to build on, wicks a little better and wicking is more forgiving. I think the airflow is a bit smoother than the plus. Juice also seems to taste cleaner (if that makes sense) I think that is because of all the Glass and the glass chimney. It is of course still easier to get 3 coils in the Plus/Titan but that is not something I care about as I normally only dual coil anyway. Hang on a sec and I will take a picture of the deck for you

TIL: Redhead killing dragons while talking vape geek...that's some high level stuff right there. :D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Mykreign if you can give me a bit, I'm right in the middle of killing a BIG dragon :) Easier to build on, wicks a little better and wicking is more forgiving. I think the airflow is a bit smoother than the plus. Juice also seems to taste cleaner (if that makes sense) I think that is because of all the Glass and the glass chimney. It is of course still easier to get 3 coils in the Plus/Titan but that is not something I care about as I normally only dual coil anyway. Hang on a sec and I will take a picture of the deck for you. I also like the sliding top cap but naturally the fill hole is smaller than the plus or titan I haven't had a problem though with my dropper bottles.

View attachment 134179

View attachment 134180
Nice review! I want one now lol. Then I'll have to get a mod for it.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice review! I want one now lol. Then I'll have to get a mod for it.

Yes, the GLAZ is a 31mm but any mod that will take a 30mm looks just great with it. Fortunately there are quite a few now that do and some very reasonable. I'm not a Mech user but I think the pin is safe for hybrid, but you can be the judge of that one. Of course finding a slightly longer pin probably wouldn't be too hard if it's not.

pin.png

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't you hate when you accidentally drop a mod in a fountain during a photo shoot.......
b0da71a9160440e53f3d7c21674aa4c2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, the GLAZ is a 31mm but any mod that will take a 30mm looks just great with it. Fortunately there are quite a few now that do and some very reasonable. I'm not a Mech user but I think the pin is safe for hybrid, but you can be the judge of that one. Of course finding a slightly longer pin probably wouldn't be too hard if it's not.

View attachment 134183
Easy to keep clean too......
36a31ecdeb110a90aa2f7d2998ecc0f3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vapemail coming tomorrow by courier from ecigarettes.ca. I'll be stalking that truck and posting a couple of new hand checks :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors