Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new gaming mod. Ipv v-it. Got a lightly used version of this one and a vsticking on the way as well from trade here. Gettin' them Yihi's now. Woo-wee. Still no wood, just resin.
e85ae13e8759331c98656174e5a80eba.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! My current VCT5A inventory is about 3 years old. They don't perform like they used to.

I bought a ton of Moli's for that reason but I have two mods they wont fit in.
3 years is an awful lot if you keep running them that hard... replacing them much sooner does help to mitigate the added risks that continue to add up as the battery continues to age further. If you haven't already watched this video, then I highly recommend that you do.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen the Bulk rta by Oumier? Big 28mm, thought it would be right up your alley ;)
Thanks, but I have Fatalities, Triples, Iron Maidens, Modfather, Voltroves, Aromamizer Supreme Pluses, Reloads, Intakes, dead rabbits, Zeus X, and Subohm tanks ha..... all of them ......

I needed a small single coil 22mm and gave the wasp nano a try.....

And like it to be surprised....... It's 2ml but to keep concealed for 20 or 30 Vapes in case of emergency it's really good......

Thanks again !

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Droid and the Wasp just got married......
7c3d4bb39c0485d639a09195e0f6e3c3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wasps are great, I have the silver and black and love how they look and vape.

By the way, if you ever happen to find another Droid mod for sale (and aren’t compelled to buy yourself a second one) please let me know! I’ve been trying to find one for a long time.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasps are great, I have the silver and black and love how they look and vape.

By the way, if you ever happen to find another Droid mod for sale (and aren’t compelled to buy yourself a second one) please let me know! I’ve been trying to find one for a long time.
I have a second one ... But I will keep an eye out I I see another ..... They are for sale sometimes on The Facebook group..... " Vapedroid X1C2 Auction ".....
3764c7d690dbef82163374337309b077.jpg

ae47509f23474ab086305da3ffd40606.jpg

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got the Raptor out for an afternoon squonk, with a .15 build and a 30t this hits like a train.

On a side note, if you’re in the Midwest tie everything down before it blows away! So far everything the weather guy says we don’t want to happen has in fact happened, fingers crossed there’s no tornadoes.

IMG_0818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors