The Droid tonight.....
b0110f87ba184ec895a7d9f042f9d68b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fender hand check with the Paranormal on stand by.

I think my neighbors might have a very strong dislike for me this morning, F em, keep on rocking in the free world :)

View attachment 136316

Let’s see the amp too lol Nice Fender btw! The music store I used to work at had Custom Shop Fenders worth more than a new car ha ha....but damn they were slick.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let’s see the amp too lol Nice Fender btw! The music store I used to work at had Custom Shop Fenders worth more than a new car ha ha....but damn they were slick.

Thanks, I learned on a Strat, then played a Les Paul forever and just recently got back into the Strats and yeah, they can get expensive. Vape gear pales in comparison when considering costs.
Just using this one this morning, Fender hot rod.

20190417_095305.jpg

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, I learned on a Strat, then played a Les Paul forever and just recently got back into the Strats and yeah, they can get expensive. Vape gear pales in comparison when considering costs.

View attachment 136317

Very nice! I noodle around on an Epiphone Wilshire and teeny tiny tube amp. I’d like to see a $10k vape setup, no jewels but lots of Timascus.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 136317
Very nice! I noodle around on an Epiphone Wilshire and teeny tiny tube amp. I’d like to see a $10k vape setup, no jewels but lots of Timascus.

Nothing wrong with a Wilshire, nice guitar. As long as you're playing and enjoy what you're doing, that's all that matters.
In fact I played around with one for a few weeks a long time ago that a jam buddy left at my house. It was a really old one and I loved the pick up options, some of the tones sounded better than my 6k L.P

There's a 1961 Tremolux 6G9 for sale right now that I'm really considering picking up, I just love the sound from those early 60's pieces.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Nice. Looks great. How are you liking the nano RTA?
I'm liking it a lot. Been vaping it since yesterday when I built it w/ parallel 32x2/38 ss. Started @30w and lowered it today to 22w Replay.
Easy build and will take bigger wire or trap single small wire, forgiving to wick since I just threw it in there and its working fine.
That plastic cap screws on and off effortlessly and I just barely snug it, when it stops I stop and I don't give it any extra on tightening, and it doesn't leak or loosen when using.
I like the 23mm/small size for a single battery, and still have 50% on this S35.
Smooth, quiet, tip is comfortable for me, cloudedge, and really nice flavor.
@ $17, a must have single coil RTA imo.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm liking it a lot. Been vaping it since yesterday when I built it w/ parallel 32x2/38 ss. Started @30w and lowered it today to 22w Replay.
Easy build and will take bigger wire or trap single small wire, forgiving to wick since I just threw it in there and its working fine.
That plastic cap screws on and off effortlessly and I just barely snug it, when it stops I stop and I don't give it any extra on tightening, and it doesn't leak or loosen when using.
I like the 23mm/small size for a single battery, and still have 50% on this S35.
Smooth, quiet, tip is comfortable for me, cloudedge, and really nice flavor.
@ $17, a must have single coil RTA imo.

Cool. Sounds good. Have one that should be here on Friday.

VU Sponsors