Member For 4 Years
CUTting up today. Almost Friday Woo-hoo
6afd79edbebcb9698283801e08818351.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you have an iphone? I get the same thing and have to use a third party. I'm sure there's a way to resize the pics but haven't found it.
Ahh, I think iPhone does not let you adjust resolution at the camera so you're forced to resize after pic taken, PITA...or use imgur.
Android allows camera settings and I can use smallest file size...even though it says 6 they don't end up that large.
Screenshot_2019-08-08-09-37-03.png

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have an iphone? I get the same thing and have to use a third party. I'm sure there's a way to resize the pics but haven't found it.
Yeah, iPhone Xsomething lol. I tried a couple times and no dice so I just give a description...I figure I’ve pretty much posted all my gear but if I get something new and awesome I’ll find a way ha ha.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, I think iPhone does not let you adjust resolution at the camera so you're forced to resize after pic taken, PITA...or use imgur.
Android allows camera settings and I can use smallest file size...even though it says 6 they don't end up that large.
View attachment 143922
Yes iPhone is stupid like that. Such a basic function missing. I am forced to upload to flickr as I had problems with imgur.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good name! They online? I need some taller 510 and 810’s right now. The ones they put on tanks when you buy them suck for the most part.
Oh my, I got a timely notification from Tapatalk!

Yeah, they're online. I always ask for 2cm drip tips because I like the extra length away from the hot metal lol, but they'll make them to whatever length you ask. They're smooth and comfortable.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, they're online. I always ask for 2cm drip tips because I like the extra length away from the hot metal lol, but they'll make them to whatever length you ask. They're smooth and comfortable.

Cool, I’ll check them out. I just bought two from Element that I don’t like since they’re too wide.
Thanks, have a good one!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gear rta with some water-malone on the pulse 80w. Have a leaking issue with this mod which causes it to power off or needed to be connected to a power source to power back on so just using it as a mod now
4e27e126eeed76b0fc3794df62c40187.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Love water-melone!!! I've often thought about (but never tried) putting an rta with good sized fill port on a squonk mod, then just using squonk bottle to fill atty, instead of carrying a bottle of juice.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha I wish it just started auto fireing at my desk

Ugh, that sucks........Sorry,

I noticed mine having some juice starting to show around the bottom of the battery when I go to swap batteries now. I figure I have had it quite some time and it has served me well. Still is working fine so far.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ugh, that sucks........Sorry,

I noticed mine having some juice starting to show around the bottom of the battery when I go to swap batteries now. I figure I have had it quite some time and it has served me well. Still is working fine so far.
Yeah I had some juice coming from there two. Seems like a common issue

VU Sponsors