Beer mod
e9d66c902ed9f0e5c1f259581eec8432.jpg
71d922bf7e3348dc88b0a5b8ddb330d6.jpg

#staycloudy

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. I'm getting very close with tapatalk to go his route as well...........

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

With an iPhone or pad, I can’t upload anything. Not even an avatar. I’m only using Tapatalk since it cuts out most of the ads on VU, but puts up ones for stopping smoking and cancer.! (Thanks. lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With an iPhone or pad, I can’t upload anything. Not even an avatar. I’m only using Tapatalk since it cuts out most of the ads on VU, but puts up ones for stopping smoking and cancer.! (Thanks. lol)

I only use it because I can take a pic. I've read a billion post about resizing, putting here or there. Not gonna do it. I simply cannot believe the site/phones can't figure it out and just put them in there...... Just my two cents

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I only use it because I can take a pic. I've read a billion post about resizing, putting here or there. Not gonna do it. I simply cannot believe the site/phones can't figure it out and just put them in there...... Just my two cents

I’m not sure why Apple doesn’t want people to upload stuff, or download for that matter. I’m not that into taking pics anyway!
I heard Imgur works, but I’m too lazy to try it. None of my vape gear is that amazing anyway. It’s mid range reliable stuff, and everyone knows what they look like.
Have a good one tonight!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I mainly use Tapatalk for pics as well. But on Android so no issues u less Tapatalk just isn't working which isnt too bad most of the time.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m not sure why Apple doesn’t want people to upload stuff, or download for that matter. I’m not that into taking pics anyway!
I heard Imgur works, but I’m too lazy to try it. None of my vape gear is that amazing anyway. It’s mid range reliable stuff, and everyone knows what they look like.
Have a good one tonight!

It's everyones choice of course, but what I love about this thread. High end one of a kind, cool. Mid range what you like, cool. Cheap as shit but makes you happy, cool. Not only seeing what people like, I also just like to hear what people like

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mainly use Tapatalk for pics as well. But on Android so no issues u less Tapatalk just isn't working which isnt too bad most of the time.
True, I can live with it. But...... I also reserve the right to bitch about it It's really no biggie, I just hate that I got better/quicker notifications when not using it. I guess I just want the best of both worlds

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's me. Low range, mid range, nothing spectular, everyone's looks the same range. I'm ok with that, it vapes like I like.

I like my gear and it works well—unlike the Smok AIOs I bought when I started vaping again. Two out of three of those died in a month!!
At this point, I’d rather have reliable than expensive.
:wave:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have a iPhone/iPad & I find it easiest if I click on “upload file” then take the pic. It will size it accordingly. If the pics are stored in your photos you sometimes/most times have to crop it.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a iPhone/iPad & I find it easiest if I click on “upload file” then take the pic. It will size it accordingly. If the pics are stored in your photos you sometimes/most times have to crop it.
Crossed my fingers and tried posting a pic like that.....file is still too big, I even got my good icepick out lol!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Handcheck/vapemail from yesterday. I love how beautiful it is but I can't figure out why the fire button is getting stupid hot. I'm running a .28 build at 40 watts here. This shouldn't happen. :( It's so pretty. I'm using Mollicel batteries and they are only around 3 months old so that ain't it. It takes a few minutes before it starts but it's like it's building up slowly ( if that makes sense )

IMG_20190810_091713103.jpg IMG_20190810_091720656.jpg

VU Sponsors