Member For 2 Years
the bare "Minimal" this a.m.
cd37b6f9c91ea7b333947a3dba86e73d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Vacation is great and lazy at tje same time. And you got it? Great. Hope you can get everything worked out.

I’m glad your time off is fun. Lazy is good sometimes.

I’m gonna have to watch YT vids or something. Everything looks really great, but I have no idea what to do. It makes tanks and VW looks easy peasy. Ack.
Which isn’t to say that I’m not grateful, because I am incredibly amazed by all of this. Thank you!! It’s just I have no idea where to start, since I’m pretty stumped by it all. :facepalm: Hey, I usually get there eventually though! Thank you so so much.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m glad your time off is fun. Lazy is good sometimes.

I’m gonna have to watch YT vids or something. Everything looks really great, but I have no idea what to do. It makes tanks and VW looks easy peasy. Ack.
Which isn’t to say that I’m not grateful, because I am incredibly amazed by all of this. Thank you!! It’s just I have no idea where to start, since I’m pretty stumped by it all. :facepalm: Hey, I usually get there eventually though! Thank you so so much.
As it's set up just need to take the bottle out and fill it up it quite all the way as some might leak out from air displacement. Then put some on the coil and cotton up top. There's an 18650 battery adapter in the box. Positive side down in the mod. I'd start low with the wattage to see where it's comfortable to you. Not to hot or cool. The coil is about . 35.i usually vape around 30 watts. If it gets to spitty at you you can drop it down to about 27 watts or so. The trick is figuring out how hard to squeeze the bottle. Not that hard. Also finding out what ohm and coil works for you. Not too hot, not too cold. You should be able to look down the drip tip and see juice come up as you squeeze. In the recurve rda there's a very slim chance for over squonking. You want just enough juice to rewet the cotton and it'll wick up towards the coil. I have no doubt that'll you'll get the hang of it. It's new to you but you'll get it. If you need help there are to s of people to help here. Also any squonk questions can be directed to the bottom feeding subforum. Squonkers are bonkers. Great thread with tons of info. Also YouTube as you mentioned. Now you're part of the Desire Cut clan. Lol
d13c479d68d3fc24d21bff587f3a2042.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put the vapeshell in it. Sits a little turned like I've read, but I'll figure a way around that. .95 ohm twisted 30awg Ni80, 3mm. 18 watts. I just figured out these odd shaped things he sent me with it are condensations plugs. No leaking or anything at all so far. The DNA board passed Evolv's authenticity check. Upgraded the firmware and tweaked a few things in Escribe.
dnq60.jpg
20190815_130723_cr.jpg
20190815_130751_cr.jpg

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put the vapeshell in it. Sits a little turned like I've read, but I'll figure a way around that. .95 ohm twisted 30awg Ni80, 3mm. 18 watts. I just figured out these odd shaped things he sent me with it are condensations plugs. No leaking or anything at all so far. The DNA board passed Evolv's authenticity check. Upgraded the firmware and tweaked a few things in Escribe.
View attachment 144316
View attachment 144317
View attachment 144318
You got one!! When did that happen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perfect! And you got the best bridge!

Guess I can delete this now lol

9600d7ba46310440f62b605887ad3a56.jpg
That was super nice of you to be looking out for me my friend. It's not lost on me and I really do appreciate it. I had pretty much shelved the idea of a Billet Box for a while until I was lurking in the hardware forum (Like I shouldn't have been), and saw this fella looking to trade his. Man are the low to mid-ish power possibilities endless with this piece. He did include a bunch of extras along with the full SXK kit so that should hold me over for at least a day or two.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors