Golf day today. Too much matchy-matchy?
066ee4cb75161f2a2111fd7ca5e07690.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Theboss that's an easy choice for me! Dvarw DL all the way! Simple build, simple wicking, fantastic flavour with my Lychee Menthol juice, decent juice capacity, simple bottom fill so no leak on refill!
View attachment 144390
Man that's some nice gear!

I've always heard nothing but good things about the Dvarw Dl, it's too bad they're so hard to find.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup. If she could just spend all day every day crafting things for me, and forget the multiple stupid things I do daily, she would be perfect...........

Stop doing stupid shit?? Just a thought. Were you around the time I was sitting here and I heard hubby say "Oh shit" while in the kitchen? Ya, oh shit is never a good thing. He had spilled super glue all over my countertop..........sigh.......Then he was trying to wipe it up with a paper towel

All men are idiots and I married their King! ...............:giggle::giggle:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Theboss that's an easy choice for me! Dvarw DL all the way! Simple build, simple wicking, fantastic flavour with my Lychee Menthol juice, decent juice capacity, simple bottom fill so no leak on refill!
View attachment 144390
I really need to go grab one of these guys as much as I hear and see everyone posting about them.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stop doing stupid shit?? Just a thought. Were you around the time I was sitting here and I heard hubby say "Oh shit" while in the kitchen? Ya, oh shit is never a good thing. He had spilled super glue all over my countertop..........sigh.......Then he was trying to wipe it up with a paper towel

All men are idiots and I married their King! ...............:giggle::giggle:
If I stop doing stupid shit it might take away her enjoyment of always being right

Lol, seems like the logical way to clean it up to me.........

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This one's very pretty

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanx- my new Ultroner Aether I got a few weeks ago!
I am usually not so lucky on the random color stabwoods, I picked blue colorway. This is a great mod so far, very happy with it! Really nice squonk bottle system- not as messy as others I've had.
:inlove:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Thanx- my new Ultroner Aether I got a few weeks ago!
I am usually not so lucky on the random color stabwoods, I picked blue colorway. This is a great mod so far, very happy with it! Really nice squonk bottle system- not as messy as others I've had.
:inlove:
You done good on that one for sure.
I've kept from ordering some mods for that reason, I'd really hate to get something I wouldn't like.
I gave in and ordered a Luna and I'm very pleased with it, so pleased that I ordered an Ultroner ES. Sure hope I get as lucky again. :)

8a405cfafeaed5ddc31d40101306f352.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it in a trade. Know nothing about them, but says this.
View attachment 144431
There's quite a bit more to know than I at first realized. The blackest of rabbit holes. The good new is that with the SXK 1:1 clones, all the authentic stuff, along with all the SXK stuff will work with it. The bad news is, yes, you will immediately see 10 things you want for it.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's quite a bit more to know than I at first realized. The blackest of rabbit holes. The good new is that with the SXK 1:1 clones, all the authentic stuff, along with all the SXK stuff will work with it. The bad news is, yes, you will immediately see 10 things you want for it.
Well, that sounds good. The good news is I'm getting out of collector mode, into stock piling stuff I like. I like to build simple, mtl, not refill constantly, and care alot about hand feel, so it really does seem up my ally. So I may just sell and trade to get this thing the way I want it with many options. Or........... I may sell and trade nothing, spend a shit ton of money, and piss off the wife..........

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See that's the "problem." It can vape a zillion (low-ish power) ways depending on what you do with it. The possibilities are almost literally endless.
Or the solution..... maybe i'm being optimistic, but I own about 120 mods. About 250 atty's. 90% of the time I build a mtl tank and that's for the day. I take a dripper with a mech, hit it a few times. I take a squonk, hit it a few times..... so on. I just always go back to higher nic, nice throat hit mtl. Don't get me wrong, I like blowing some clouds from time to time, but I don't need 100 set ups to do it. Just where I am at

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or the solution..... maybe i'm being optimistic, but I own about 120 mods. About 250 atty's. 90% of the time I build a mtl tank and that's for the day. I take a dripper with a mech, hit it a few times. I take a squonk, hit it a few times..... so on. I just always go back to higher nic, nice throat hit mtl. Don't get me wrong, I like blowing some clouds from time to time, but I don't need 100 set ups to do it. Just where I am at
I hope you're sitting down when I say that you have more stuff than I do :D

I've only had mine a few days so take this for what it's worth. The billet Box doesn't blow my socks off as hands down the greatest vape I've ever had. Though it's really good. What blows my socks off is it's unbelievable versatility. There are dozens of ways to set yourself up inside this one mod.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you're sitting down when I say that you have more stuff than I do :D

I've only had mine a few days so take this for what it's worth. The billet Box doesn't blow my socks off as hands down the greatest vape I've ever had. Though it's really good. What blows my socks off is it's unbelievable versatility. There are dozens of ways to set yourself up inside this one mod.
Of course I say that as I am building an alien in a squonk I know I love and will take me through the rest of the night. Maybe I'm just doomed... lol, I guess I have known that for a while. Am I going to need more "bridges"??? To build. Seems mine is coming with multiple pre made coil set ups?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my single cell, mtl set ups (no ultra amps required), I use vtc6, lghg2, and sammy 30q, because they are all 3000 mah. Does the job, but do they make a true 20 amp more than 3000 mah 18650?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course I say that as I am building an alien in a squonk I know I love and will take me through the rest of the night. Maybe I'm just doomed... lol, I guess I have known that for a while. Am I going to need more "bridges"??? To build. Seems mine is coming with multiple pre made coil set ups?
Believe me I am not the authority here lol.

It sounds like the Ares version is the same as the DNA version except for the chip. It comes with a Kanger rba deck and bridges for using several styles of sub ohm coils. There's a different boro/tank that is needed for several more. The regular boro is used for most of the other rba decks, of which there are many. Ranging from expensive authentics to reasonably priced SXK clones of those authentics. Not to mention some REALLY expensive authentics for which I'm not sure if clones are available

It is fully user serviceable and you can get numerous dt's, panels, buttons, internal covers etc. Some of which are also REEEEELY expensive.

Somebody else should feel completely free to jump in here and correct anything I may be saying that is wrong. My head is still spinning.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Believe me I am not the authority here lol.

It sounds like the Ares version is the same as the DNA version except for the chip. It comes with a Kanger rba deck and bridges for using several styles of sub ohm coils. There's a different boro/tank that is needed for several more. The regular boro is used for most of the other rba decks, of which there are many. Ranging from expensive authentics to reasonably priced SXK clones of those authentics. Not to mention some REALLY expensive authentics for which I'm not sure if clones are available

It is fully user serviceable and you can get numerous dt's, panels, buttons, internal covers etc. Some of which are also REEEEELY expensive.

Somebody else should feel completely free to jump in here and correct anything I may be saying that is wrong. My head is still spinning.
Ok, I'm just feelin ya know. If I like it and get into it, I'll go to the BB thread. Thanks for all your info

VU Sponsors