The Official #HandCheck Thread

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Damn. It came with the Unicorn right? I would really like a delrin silver.
So would I, didn't know they even made one.

Edit: I'm not sure where it came from, I don't normally care for metal drip tips but it looks so good on that combination. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Another hand check :)

aed268316f27486203891790876d37be.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hows is the p dual?
I haven't had it out for a little while, but I love the thing. I know some folks had the issue where it would keep firing after you let go of the button, but I never did and it was usually just because the 510 was left loose at the factory on some specimens. Tightening up the screws usually fixed it.

The proprietary bottle shape might be a con for some, but you can use regular round bottles. VV mode works really good too.

Love the form factor/hand feel/size, button placement is good too.

Another minor con (for me anyway) is that the battery door can be a bit of pain to get closed, but not bad at all. The batteries fit pretty tight so I sometimes have to open it up and shake it a bit to get them started out.

It was my out and about setup for a couple months a while back and I only put it away because I got too much crap and you can't run everything at the same time.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse v2 always delivers 4me
I guess I can see how some folks may have gotten spooked away from the mod, but I do not understand how this RDA has not gotten more love. From the post design especially for squonking to the ball bearing juice flow valve to the airflow options, this might be the best squonking RDA overall ever.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess I can see how some folks may have gotten spooked away from the mod, but I do not understand how this RDA has not gotten more love. From the post design especially for squonking to the ball bearing juice flow valve to the airflow options, this might be the best squonking RDA overall ever.
With this RDA when you close the airflow down a little, the airflow is no longer centered at the coils, and, due to the fact the air mounds of the insert are so close to the coils, that's why this is a major show stopper IMO excepting only maybe if used in single coil mode you might just get away with it. Maybe. But even if you got lucky and you did get away with it like that, then I still fail to see the point of this RDA because there are tons of squonkable RDAs out there that specifically are dedicated to single coil builds. Why choose a single coil one that comes with a faulty dual coil mode tacked on? That's what I'm thinking.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, and thanks. I think more stuff will go up for sale/trade. Never thought I'd say this, but I think I found my end game......
I love billet boxes. I'll probably end up with another couple. Lol. I had 5 SXK versions at one time. But they work better for me as mtl. Just always hated carrying 1 on me for mtl as they're bigger than a pasito

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanx, i dig it. sinse you are a BB guy now, you got any Purge clones you would sell ? you me, lol
I got a purge truck clone. Brass looking one. I'll get you pics later on when the wife wakes up. 3rd shifters. Geez. Lol also have a slam piece clone but it's sentimental as gadget sent it to me as a Xmas present the other year. That's one I won't sell even if I never use it. Lol

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love billet boxes. I'll probably end up with another couple. Lol. I had 5 SXK versions at one time. But they work better for me as mtl. Just always hated carrying 1 on me for mtl as they're bigger than a pasito

I only use them for MTL. But even before I had one, I was MTL about 80% of the time, so i think that is part of what I love for me. I can carry one set up mtl and nothing else with for out, and I am perfectly fine.

thanx, i dig it. sinse you are a BB guy now, you got any Purge clones you would sell ? you me, lol
Nope, unfortunately I don't own anything Purge, clone or not. No real reason, I love the looks of many of them, just never ended up with any. I do have some tubes that will be going up though.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With this RDA when you close the airflow down a little, the airflow is no longer centered at the coils, and, due to the fact the air mounds of the insert are so close to the coils, that's why this is a major show stopper IMO excepting only maybe if used in single coil mode you might just get away with it. Maybe. But even if you got lucky and you did get away with it like that, then I still fail to see the point of this RDA because there are tons of squonkable RDAs out there that specifically are dedicated to single coil builds. Why choose a single coil one that comes with a faulty dual coil mode tacked on? That's what I'm thinking.
There's nothing to get away with my friend :) . It vapes awesome, and I do mean awesome in dual mode with one row of holes closed.

The way the raised deck is designed, your juice flows from both ends under the coils, soaking them from the bottom and the excess then flows down these ramps on both sides of the post into the well.

There is a ball bearing valve in the post to ensure you get pretty much the right amount of juice with every squonk.

The design of the airflow makes it so that it is practically impossible to make it leak unless you try.

The airflow is silky smooth and as long as you place your coils right, which is not hard to do, it pours straight onto the coils. The flavor is juicy and rich all the time.

I would not be so crass as to suggest that any piece of equipment is actually THE best. I did say "overall" which means taking into consideration all the thought that went successfully into making this RDA as perfectly suited to dtl squonking as any I've seen thus far. I know you can afford it. Why don't you grab one and see if you can't find some merit in what I'm saying? I bet you can. It'll even look great on some of your tubes if you used it as a dripper, though it really is best used for squonking.

It won't kill you to type the words "I stand corrected." It really won't. You should try that too :rolleyes:

file.gif

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got a purge truck clone. Brass looking one. I'll get you pics later on when the wife wakes up. 3rd shifters. Geez. Lol also have a slam piece clone but it's sentimental as gadget sent it to me as a Xmas present the other year. That's one I won't sell even if I never use it. Lol

ok, but the clones don't go for much, so, and that is the reason i like them. . you gotta keep the gift ones, the way it goes. i have a slam and 2 slims on the way. i am actually looking for the ones i can't get from 2F FT etc any more. like a turbo, 2x700 twisted, idk what else.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only use them for MTL. But even before I had one, I was MTL about 80% of the time, so i think that is part of what I love for me. I can carry one set up mtl and nothing else with for out, and I am perfectly fine.
Let's be honest. You can do it, but there's much better choices for dtl.

I don't see my Billet Boxes ever going out of my rotation, but they do have their strengths and limits.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's nothing to get away with my friend :) . It vapes awesome, and I do mean awesome in dual mode with one row of holes closed.

The way the raised deck is designed, your juice flows from both ends under the coils, soaking them from the bottom and the excess then flows down these ramps on both sides of the post into the well.

There is a ball bearing valve in the post to ensure you get pretty much the right amount of juice with every squonk.

The design of the airflow makes it so that it is practically impossible to make it leak unless you try.

The airflow is silky smooth and as long as you place your coils right, which is not hard to do, it pours straight onto the coils. The flavor is juicy and rich all the time.

I would not be so crass as to suggest that any piece of equipment is actually THE best. I did say "overall" which means taking into consideration all the thought that went successfully into making this RDA as perfectly suited to dtl squonking as any I've seen thus far. I know you can afford it. Why don't you grab one and see if you can't find some merit in what I'm saying? I bet you can. It'll even look great on some of your tubes if you used it as a dripper, though it really is best used for squonking.

It won't kill you to type the words "I stand corrected." It really won't. You should try that too :rolleyes:

file.gif
It's just a Dead Rabbit knockoff with an ugly top cap and misaligned honeycomb airflow. The honeycomb airflow of the Asgard Mini RDA doesn't have any misalignment problem, and also the airflow is smoother in addition to this.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

file.gif
The problem is he's never wrong. 100+ watts dripped on his super duper super authentics that Matt haggerman pulled out of his ass for the super duper best person in the world. It's gotta be hard to be the best at everything.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let's be honest. You can do it, but there's much better choices for dtl.

I don't see my Billet Boxes ever going out of my rotation, but they do have their strengths and limits.
Totally agree, and that's why I said I use em mtl only. No desire to set up dl, as just about anything set up to accommodate that would be a better option for dl. That's why it has won me over so hard. Regardless of what I am using, most days I only carry a (or two) mtl set ups, and do a little dl at home. I don't feel the battery life is great @ 18 watts, would hate to see it @ 30+. By no means for everybody, but essentially perfect for me :)

VU Sponsors