Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
With a regular old plastic drip bottle I tend to flood the deck myself. With the EZ Dripper for most of my RDAs I give it 3 pumps and I'm good.
Maybe they aren't for you but for me it's like @bx10r said, it's a game changer.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Where is @wildgypsy70 ...........................Okay, I will say it but just this once.

thats-what-she-said-ssn-cards.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ROTFLMAO.....................Congrats?

Thx haha

Well, I always wanted the Brass one, but my normal places of purchasing didn't have it... this place did.

Really need to find one of those cheap Wismec Gen3 duals in Black... need a cheap regulated I think...maybe... I dunno maybe not

EDIT:

So I also like flash lights and have a bunch; in one group on FB and every time someone posts in it, I think, "WOOT New Side Fire MOD!"

and its just a fucking flash light LOL

upload_2020-6-1_15-53-44.png

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thx haha

Well, I always wanted the Brass one, but my normal places of purchasing didn't have it... this place did.

Really need to find one of those cheap Wismec Gen3 duals in Black... need a cheap regulated I think...maybe... I dunno maybe not

EDIT:

So I also like flash lights and have a bunch; in one group on FB and every time someone posts in it, I think, "WOOT New Side Fire MOD!"

View attachment 162237

That's a cool looking light though. I like flash lights. :rolleyes:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thx haha

EDIT:

View attachment 162237
At least he's smiling :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Waiting to watch an iRace later, so decided to finally google a fix for my little leak in the Arctic Dolphin Anita. Nothing major, but just something ya want to fix before it becomes a problem.

Tore that thing apart with help from a neat video tut, and am trying out a DIY'd 'o-ring' I made from an old Protank head. What can't they do?

So far, so good....

ESAMfGB.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't you have a couple? Best price I've seen for them. Solid mod honestly. Like a brick.
I've given 2 away and I still have 2. 20 bucks? That's the price of a few disposables. A gave a black and red one to the woman I was asking for juice donations for. She is not easy on stuff AT ALL and she's had it like 7 or 8 months and it's still working fine.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not my usual ballin' mod but nice anyway. Kind of contradicts my biker persona but so what. I can be a sensitive new age guy (snaggy)
...View attachment 162387
The Elevate is a great rta don't ya think. I've got the bubble glass on mine so I don't have to refill at work. But it gets close some days

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors