5e607ab17c8f1cf0763b029aa5c3cb70.jpg
bbb2c7e223f3bb62114f02911fd83fae.jpg
59289fe5d7c9e23a77880f7e57a9c186.jpg

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm guilty too... 4th rig arrived today.
I'm a tech nerd and a forum junkie, lol.

dbed23380e66b90171cea0fd1480474e.jpg

The family keeps growing!
I'm buying CoV Wraith next (wanna try squonking) then I'm locking down the mod budget, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to lock my budget down to lol. Have the hatty rda coming along with 300ml of ejuice a battlestar mod and supplies for building that SirRichardrear has helped me pick out. Thinking of picking up the ijoy limitless along with the pharaoh. I love tech but damn it adds up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I need to lock my budget down to lol. Have the hatty rda coming along with 300ml of ejuice a battlestar mod and supplies for building that SirRichardrear has helped me pick out. Thinking of picking up the ijoy limitless along with the pharaoh. I love tech but damn it adds up lol

Lol yes it does.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's that black and gold one?

I think pb must stand for pussy blaster Cuz...yeah...sick

Its the Point blank Mod by CMI, though its a 1:1 clone of it...I waited for almost 3 months before I pulled my order for the Authentic and people that ordered with me are still waiting..this was a year+ ago...fuck CMI buy a clone.

For some reason I thought you sold the Point Blank, Ray? Gorgeous gear.

Nope..I couldnt give it up...I did sell the Exodus though, that might be the one your thinking of.

523a98ca62b229d7ae4fb79e3bc5c0fa.jpg
20160303_122129.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Its the Point blank Mod by CMI, though its a 1:1 clone of it...I waited for almost 3 months before I pulled my order for the Authentic and people that ordered with me are still waiting..this was a year+ ago...fuck CMI buy a clone.

Nope..I couldnt give it up...I did sell the Exodus though, that might be the one your thinking of.

View attachment 71113
Nice. Where did u get it from? I was thinking about getting a black and gold/brass mech box

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice. Where did u get it from? I was thinking about getting a black and gold/brass mech box

I got it from 3fvape when it was first introduced...not sure if they are still around, fasttech may have one of them but Im unsure if it will be the same brand or manufacturer...this is the best clone Ive ever bought....its quality is better then most authentic boxes Ive bought and everything internally is silver plated.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got it from 3fvape when it was first introduced...not sure if they are still around, fasttech may have one of them but Im unsure if it will be the same brand or manufacturer...this is the best clone Ive ever bought....its quality is better then most authentic boxes Ive bought and everything internally is silver plated.
Yeah 3f is sold out of all the ones I looked at. Was hoping u had a other site. A few people here have spoken highly of the 3fvape clones

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Switched from the White Berry to Mila's Salted Caramel Macarons. I got almost no flavor from this juice with factory coils but good flavor with my RBA build. :)

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very classy setup, Miss Lucy!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

View attachment 71113

Yep, it was the Exodus.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
v5F2zHc.jpg

I finally got around to trying out the Goon and it's a very good RDA indeed.
I intended to pair it with a Lost Vape Triade (red leather door); however, my Triade decided to die after a mere three puffs :(

What happened

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Next mod I'll get is either the Vaporesso Tarot Nano (because I want another pocket-sized mod and I've heard nothing but good things about it) or a Snow Wolf. But I do want the Battlestar down the line!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How much did you get it for and from where, if you don't mind me asking?
I paid 31 for my yellow one and 37 for my copper one. got them from gearbest
How's the TC on that bad boy?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
Haven't really tested it yet but i can safely say better then a Fuchai 213 but worse then a G2 LMAO

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened

I'm not sure.. I took three puffs and at the fourth attempt I believe I heard a quiet electrical pulse but no vapour was produced. The mod, including its screen, is not showing any sign of life.

It's a pity :( It was relatively brand new, except I bought it a few months ago and kept it in the box all this time.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really enjoying the dotmod drip tip on the TFV8. I hated the stock tip. Now to order a red one.
f91250e6ee89081dec399e62add7aa0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I bought a 5 pack of the dot mod drip tip clones. I use them on almost everything. About to order another 5! That is a dot mod I have on that supreme.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you send me a link

No problem. When I get home I will find the one I got. They lock-in like the real ones too.

I should be getting my red tfv8 in a week or so. Tank looks good and can't wait!

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem. When I get home I will find the one I got. They lock-in like the real ones too.

I should be getting my red tfv8 in a week or so. Tank looks good and can't wait!

Cool, thanks. The only thing that disappoints me about the red is that the color is not durable and wearing off in places.

VU Sponsors