The Official PURECOILS Thread

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cartel Revenant 160 - Choose Your Own Color!

Yup! As far as I know, PureCoils.com is the ONLY website where you can choose the actual mod you will receive.

To be honest, and as you can tell, I'm definitely NOT a professional photographer. But, I've tried to capture the front and back colors of each specific Cartel 160 available.

The actual mod you receive will be slightly darker than the photo due to lighting conditions.

But, you will definitely receive the one you choose. Obviously, there is only one of each unit number available.

CARTEL-IG.jpg

Here are a few sample pics of what's available:

2.jpg 10.jpg 16.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just added 25 NEW COLORS to the Cartel Revenant 160!
Check 'em out HERE

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Coming Soon...

Purple Anodized
Green Anodized
Black Powdercoat

HEX1.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
PureCoils.com Is Having TWO Labor Day Sales!

Purple_Vapor_-_vu.jpg
LABOR_DAY_BOGO_2.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Recoil Rebel RDA is now in stock! Black, stainless, and gold available.

grimm-green-ohm-boy-recoil-rebel-rda-3-800x800.jpg Recoil-Rebel-RDA-with-deck-in-Black.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They're on their way here now. I ordered one extra (black/gold) for myself. I'll post pics in the RTA subforum when it comes in.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
WAKE RTA UPDATE:

The black and the gold sold out almost immediately. I still have red and blue in stock, and have a bunch of black coming in on Wednesday, 9/20. These are available for pre-order. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to re-stock the gold yet.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Chef, how do you like this atty?....I was going to buy one, but want to hear from others if this thing is a really good flavor atty or not?
Loving it - It's all I've used since they came in. The first build was dual aliens, then I tried it with a single coil alien. Works great both ways, and the flavor is fantastic. The airflow is just a bit too restricted for me, but I like things a bit more airier than most people. I'd say it's about the same airflow as the Goon with 2 holes open. The flavor is just incredible - I actually had to switch juices, because the Nilla Cake I was using was actually too sweet for my taste in this atty. Definitely more flavor oriented than cloud oriented.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Loving it - It's all I've used since they came in. The first build was dual aliens, then I tried it with a single coil alien. Works great both ways, and the flavor it fantastic. The airflow is just a bit too restricted for me, but I like things a bit more airier than most people. I'd say it's about the same airflow as the Goon with 2 holes open. The flavor is just incredible - I actually had to switch juices, because the Nilla Cake I was using was actually too sweet for my taste in this atty. Definitely more flavor oriented than cloud oriented.
Thanks man...when will you have more gold wake attys in stock? Wanted to get both.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks man...when will you have more gold wake attys in stock? Wanted to get both.
Not too sure when they'll be more available. Probably not for at least 2-3 weeks.

Chef, how do you like this atty?....I was going to buy one, but want to hear from others if this thing is a really good flavor atty or not?
Wait - were you referring to the dotRDA or the Wake RTA? my response was for the Wake.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But, I want both attys...I was asking about the flavor from the rda

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I haven't used it in about a week - I switch atties so often, that I honestly don't remember. I'll check it out again right now and let you know.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Found it. Great flavor, but limited to dual coils. Well, you can adjust the airflow to only one side for a single coil, but I've never really liked doing that. The airflow is about the same as the Wake/Goon-2-hole. Definitely better than average flavor, but not quite as good as the Wake RTA. I guess it's the size/shape of the Wake chamber that makes it so exceptionally good. But building on the dotRDA is a freakin' dream! The coils just slide right in. I did an amateurish video on building on it - I'll post it below.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found it. Great flavor, but limited to dual coils. Well, you can adjust the airflow to only one side for a single coil, but I've never really liked doing that. The airflow is about the same as the Wake/Goon-2-hole. Definitely better than average flavor, but not quite as good as the Wake RTA. I guess it's the size/shape of the Wake chamber that makes it so exceptionally good. But building on the dotRDA is a freakin' dream! The coils just slide right in. I did an amateurish video on building on it - I'll post it below.

I'll wait until you get more gold wakes in stock and buy both....thanks Chef....!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need a 25mm mech :(

BAM crew

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Plenty of black, blue, and red WAKE RTAs in stock!
Gonna be a couple more weeks until I have more of the gold ones.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Torn between that and a Pulse 24 though. Leaning heavily toward the Pulse.

The Pulse 24 is a decent RDA - I have it in stock also. But the juice well is severely lacking, and is primarily a squonk only RDA.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cool, then I think you'll be quite please with the Pulse 24.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cool, then I think you'll be quite please with the Pulse 24.

It seems I'm a bigger idiot than I thought. Went back and looked at everything I ordered today and I threw a Pulse 24 in one of the orders. lol I swear, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
HAH! That how I ended up wit 2 Noisy Cricket II-25 mods, and 3,000 feet of 42 gauge N80 instead of 1,000 feet.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HAH! That how I ended up wit 2 Noisy Cricket II-25 mods, and 3,000 feet of 42 gauge N80 instead of 1,000 feet.

LOL Glad it's not just me. :D Got a Noisy Cricket on my list, just to have since mechs take too much math for me to use. :teehee: I'm still planning to get a Wake RTA at some point, too. Definitely.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll wait until you get more gold wakes in stock and buy both....thanks Chef....!
Okay, so they've FINALLY restocked the Gold. So I'll have all 4 colors in stock on Wednesday. I still have the black ones and the red ones in stock, and have the gold ones and blue ones on order.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I decided to give squonking another try. I decided on a higher end sqonker, and really like it so why not offer it on the website? So, I did. :D

The Therion DNA75 BF Squonk Box is now available on PureCoils.com

The MSRP is $140, but you can get yours on PureCoils.com for only $109.99 by using the coupon code THERION10. I only have a limited quantity, and once they're gone I won't be restocking them - this is a one shot deal. So get yours at this discount price before they're gone! This is the full kit, and includes the Delirium BF RDA in the box. I also have a few of the red ostrich and purple ostrich battery door/covers available.

b1RMLAa.jpg
qDmtktl.jpg

dwvhz18.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In Stock Now!!! They came in a little earlier than expected... There are only 5 of each color available, so get yours before they're gone!
Ahh payday is next week but if you still have one in stock I'll be ordering for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, it's that time of the year again! And if you're like me, then you've been waiting for all the new Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to finally show up!

These specials are in effect from NOW until midnight Monday.

So, what does PureCoils.com have this year? Let's take a look!

First off, we have $50 off the price of the
Hexohm V3.0 Sriracha Limited Edition mod!​
Use coupon code SRIRACHA-50

Need some Juice? You GOTTA check out the Nilla Cake from Elysian Labs. This stuff is nothing less than absolutely terrific! It's become my "go to" juice whenever I'm testing new coil builds, and it's always in my rotation somewhere - whether in an RTA, RDA, or a squonk bottle.

You can save $5 by using coupon code NILLA-5

What's the hottest new RTA on the market, you ask? Why it's theWAKE RTA, of course! From James and Ileigha (the ORIGINAL owners of Dotmod) comes this awesome tank. Available in black, red, gold, or blue, this tank is a flavor machine. It's incredibly easy to build on, and virtually leakproof.
Try one today for $5 off!
Use coupon code WAKE-5

Didn't see what you want? Well, I still have you covered - Use coupon code PURE-15 for 15% off of your ENTIRE purchase atPureCoils.com!

Coils, atomizers, battery wraps, mods, squonk gear, accessories, juice, everything!

VU Sponsors