VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Not sure if it was the issue, but her post count just went up. So it's very possible the full thread was causing it. It was also happening to me and my count has changed now also. :D

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Picked up a new toy in a trade, and a weeeee bottle of juice
fdab6b39636c084819d024fcdc95c78a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that's a serious bottle of juice!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
They aren't cheap, but I have tried every strawberry menthol on the planet, including diy with every strawberry flavoring known, and nothing adds up to theirs, imo. It's $50 for a 145 ml, or $80 for 500ml. No brainer, it ain't gonna go bad

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They aren't cheap, but I have tried every strawberry menthol on the planet, including diy with every strawberry flavoring known, and nothing adds up to theirs, imo. It's $50 for a 145 ml, or $80 for 500ml. No brainer, it ain't gonna go bad

Where’d you buy this whopping great bottle? I love strawberry and I’ve been on a mint kick lately. Thanks, Dub.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Night before last, a Topside Dual, an SX Mini Mi Class pod unit and cartridges showed up from StrikesUSA, plus the silicone sleeve I ordered off Amazon for the Topside, then last night the RBA I ordered for an X-Baby tank arrived.

The Mi class pod, 12 mg freebase nic juice in it, makes me cough something terrible. Flavor sucks, draw cutoff time is too short, it's a complete miss. I guess I'd use it if everything else I have died.

Not as crazy about the Topside as I expected to be. It's fine, nothing spectacular. Seems like I have to bump wattage up higher on that mod to get the same vape I get with lower wattage on others. Put a CSMNT clone on it for now, but have a blue Entheon on the way from FT that is intended for it eventually. Really really like the silicone sleeve on it, though.

But now I've posted something in the V2 Vape Mail thread so I can keep up with it!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Night before last, a Topside Dual, an SX Mini Mi Class pod unit and cartridges showed up from StrikesUSA, plus the silicone sleeve I ordered off Amazon for the Topside, then last night the RBA I ordered for an X-Baby tank arrived.

The Mi class pod, 12 mg freebase nic juice in it, makes me cough something terrible. Flavor sucks, draw cutoff time is too short, it's a complete miss. I guess I'd use it if everything else I have died.

Not as crazy about the Topside as I expected to be. It's fine, nothing spectacular. Seems like I have to bump wattage up higher on that mod to get the same vape I get with lower wattage on others. Put a CSMNT clone on it for now, but have a blue Entheon on the way from FT that is intended for it eventually. Really really like the silicone sleeve on it, though.

But now I've posted something in the V2 Vape Mail thread so I can keep up with it!
What color Topside dual did you get?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

I'm not sure what freebase nice is but I've tried several different nic salts and that's what all of them do to me. I've tried several pod systems and have decided that they aren't for me.
I have used regular juice with a higher nic percentage and for me that makes them at least doable but I just can't get the same satisfaction as I get from a regular vape.

On the Topside, I don't know if you've ever tried a Profile mesh RDA but for me the Topside with a Profile mesh is an awesome combination.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not sure what freebase nice is but I've tried several different nic salts and that's what all of them do to me. I've tried several pod systems and have decided that they aren't for me.
I have used regular juice with a higher nic percentage and for me that makes them at least doable but I just can't get the same satisfaction as I get from a regular vape.

On the Topside, I don't know if you've ever tried a Profile mesh RDA but for me the Topside with a Profile mesh is an awesome combination.

Freebase is just regular nicotine, so yeah, same thing. I mixed this juice especially for this pod at 12 mg.

I am actually wondering if my husband would like it, if I made him some RY4 or something. It does hit about like a cigarette. Maybe that's what's making me cough. I feel it in a strange way on the back of my throat.

I'm sure I'll find an RDA that works well on the Topside. Lord knows there are plenty of them around here. Not excited to get into mesh, though; seems like that's yet another rabbit hole to fall into, and the timing is bad for that right now. :) Thanks @gadget! and I hope you are feeling better every day!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure I'll find an RDA that works well on the Topside. Lord knows there are plenty of them around here. Not excited to get into mesh, though; seems like that's yet another rabbit hole to fall into, and the timing is bad for that right now. :) Thanks @gadget! and I hope you are feeling better every day!
I know we all have different vaping styles, but I love my Topside dual with a QP Kali V2 rsa. YMMV, but it works well for me. Hope you find something that works for you; it's a great mod and juice system, IMHO.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I know we all have different vaping styles, but I love my Topside dual with a QP Kali V2 rsa. YMMV, but it works well for me. Hope you find something that works for you; it's a great mod and juice system, IMHO.

Right about now I am wishing that I hadn't just put about 15 RDAs away for the vapocalypse. At least if I still had them all out, I could swap and test on the Topside.

May just wait for the FT order to get here and see if the Entheon will work. I do have a Flave RTA out that I could try, and an Elder Dragon, a C4, a Pocket, a Radius, a Wasp, and probably a few others. I think everything I have that's already built is single-coil.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Freebase nic is the regular nic that’s in juice.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail from the wonderful @bx10r Great RDTA and he gifted me a lovely drip tip to match my squonk mod! it's perfect honey, thanks so much! Thank you for the build in the RDTA also.

There was some floss in the package too :) This stuff works great if you have a loose drip tip. Just a FYI for those that might not know.

IMG_20191017_141100377.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Freebase is just regular nicotine, so yeah, same thing. I mixed this juice especially for this pod at 12 mg.

I am actually wondering if my husband would like it, if I made him some RY4 or something. It does hit about like a cigarette. Maybe that's what's making me cough. I feel it in a strange way on the back of my throat.

Seems like for my Topside I use the Drop RDA more than anything. That's a really nice one but it's a dual coil and I think you prefer the single? How about a Flave? LOL I just re-read your post. Okay so Flave it is. That'll work great I bet. Seems like folks really like that C-4 too. I might look for one of those in the future along with an elder dragon. My want list is never ending :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Well, update! I put the Flave on it, which I've tried on at least a dozen other squonkers and never found a spot where it was happy. It's happy on the Topside. Success!

Thanks for the nudge. I wouldn't have given up on it, but I might have sat here for another few days, not terribly happy. I happy now! :D

Hey @debinnv Great Minds darlin! Thanks! :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, update! I put the Flave on it, which I've tried on at least a dozen other squonkers and never found a spot where it was happy. It's happy on the Topside. Success!

Thanks for the nudge. I wouldn't have given up on it, but I might have sat here for another few days, not terribly happy. I happy now! :D

Hey @debinnv Great Minds darlin! Thanks! :)
Yay!!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
20950405b5d56ef244e116dd65d81269.jpg

Today’s vape mail. The TFMT from vaperz clouds, 30mm top airflow rta. A couple of three post aromamizer v1 because they were $1.88 each, an aromamizer rda in round and hex version, also $1.88 each. A vaporesso gemini rta. Replacement glas and a replacement deck for the aromamizers. A couple of spools of wire and a couple of 810 drip tips. So many goodies I don’t know where to start. Oh yeah, all of this for $30 and some change shipped. The wife didn’t believe me until I showed her the receipt.

Carpe Nidor

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Today’s vape mail. The TFMT from vaperz clouds, 30mm top airflow rta. A couple of three post aromamizer v1 because they were $1.88 each, an aromamizer rda in round and hex version, also $1.88 each. A vaporesso gemini rta. Replacement glas and a replacement deck for the aromamizers. A couple of spools of wire and a couple of 810 drip tips. So many goodies I don’t know where to start. Oh yeah, all of this for $30 and some change shipped. The wife didn’t believe me until I showed her the receipt.

Carpe Nidor
Nice haul. Where did you find such a great sale?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Carpe Nidor
Wow you’ll be having fun for a long, long while :D great deals! If I were your wife I wouldn’t have believed you either lol! :p

VU Sponsors