09:10 pm

Arrived at Hong Kong hub.4PX

HONGKONG, Hong Kong

• May 9 2020

03:58 pm

EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE4PX

• May 9 2020

03:58 pm

ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON4PX

• May 9 2020

01:29 pm

Depart from facility to service provider.4PX

HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Hong Kong

• Apr 29 2020

05:20 pm

Depart from facility to service provider.4PX

• Apr 25 2020

11:22 am

4PX picked up shipment.4PX

• Apr 25 2020

11:22 am

Shipment arrived at facility and measured.4PX

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
For this tracking number from Cigabuy, I couldn't even find any info on it until I went to the China Post tracking site.

They've got a lot of detail, but I wish they'd MOVE THE PACKAGE ALONG PLEASE. Christ!

Estimated date of arrival at the post office
26 May 2020 - 29 May 2020, 12 - 15 days remaining

The forecast is not 100% certain, and is based on 250 packages delivered in the last 60 days

• 15 May 202011:15

USPS Currently Awaiting Package. A status update is not yet available for your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

USPS
  • 12 May 202000:36

Shipment departed from airport of origin countryHong Kong Intl (HKG), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202023:00

Hand over to airlineHong Kong Intl (HKG), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202021:00

Arrived at Hong Kong hubHong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202010:42

Depart from facility to service providerHong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202005:43

EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202005:43

ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

4PX EXPRESS
  • 09 May 202002:43

En route to DHL eCommerce distribution center

DHL ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS
  • 09 May 202002:43

Electronic notification received: your order has been processed and tracking will be updated soon

DHL ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS
  • 06 May 202017:48

Depart from facility to service providerHong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 05 May 202016:54

4PX picked up shipmentHong Kong

4PX EXPRESS
  • 05 May 202016:54

Shipment arrived at facility and measuredHong Kong

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I was looking at pics and videos of the Mutation X V4 I couldn't help getting the impression that this airflow was a classic case of both over AND empty thinking at the same time and at their worst. Novelty for novelty's sake. Even at 4 bucks I almost didn't order them. I could be totally wrong.

The Sapor on the other hand I liked, except for the DT situation, and the RTA is really good. $2:21 each. We'll see.
20200515_134150_cr.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Package status: In transit
Destination:
2020-03-28 16:50, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2020-03-28 16:50, CHINA, ZHENGZHOU, Processed Through Facility
Origin:
2020-03-29 19:27, Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport
2020-03-29 19:22, Zhengzhou City, arriving at Zhengzhou Exchange Station
2020-03-29 16:59, Arriving at Zhengzhou Terminal
2020-03-29 10:30, Zhengzhou City, leaving Zhengzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou Terminal
2020-03-28 22:38, Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed
2020-03-26 12:22, Zhengzhou City, leaving the International Express International Express, the next stop , Zhengzhou International Processing Center
2020-03-26 12:05, Zhengzhou City, International Express International Express has received, agent: Liu Kunyang, Tel: 18595676972
2020-03-24 18:23, Logistics order created
======================================
3FVape - ordered on 3/18, item said 7-14 to fulfill order. You can see their carrier picked it up on 3/26, 8 days later. Fair enough.
Shipping choice = up to 30 days to deliver. Took 3 days to get to their airport, where its been sitting since 3/29. Bad.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm seeing this all over, including with myself. I think the greatly reduced air traffic killing us. I'm pretty sure the boat is faster these days.

Except it seems for DHL who probably has their own planes.
DHL, UPS own their fleet.
China sites I generally pick the free or cheap option that's 10-14 days.
For this 3F deal, shipping was a bit more and wiped out the low price, so I chose the free and was willing to wait the 30 days that has came and went.
I dont remember it being air b4 i ordered. I'd have shyed away from it.
I'm just waiting for pp's time frame to get involved. I dont want something for nothing, and it could be lost. It's just an RTA so you'd think there would be room on some plane in over 30 days and I just feel like they knew/know but don't tell you there's no flights or it will take forever and a day. Deceiving.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Package status: In transit
Destination:
2020-03-28 16:50, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2020-03-28 16:50, CHINA, ZHENGZHOU, Processed Through Facility
Origin:
2020-03-29 19:27, Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport
2020-03-29 19:22, Zhengzhou City, arriving at Zhengzhou Exchange Station
2020-03-29 16:59, Arriving at Zhengzhou Terminal
2020-03-29 10:30, Zhengzhou City, leaving Zhengzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou Terminal
2020-03-28 22:38, Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed
2020-03-26 12:22, Zhengzhou City, leaving the International Express International Express, the next stop , Zhengzhou International Processing Center
2020-03-26 12:05, Zhengzhou City, International Express International Express has received, agent: Liu Kunyang, Tel: 18595676972
2020-03-24 18:23, Logistics order created
======================================
3FVape - ordered on 3/18, item said 7-14 to fulfill order. You can see their carrier picked it up on 3/26, 8 days later. Fair enough.
Shipping choice = up to 30 days to deliver. Took 3 days to get to their airport, where its been sitting since 3/29. Bad.

Awful!
That is why I am no longer ordering from China-

Fingers crossed that your package comes soon- you have waited a very long time!

:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For this 3F deal, shipping was a bit more and wiped out the low price, so I chose the free and was willing to wait the 30 days that has came and went.
I'm just waiting for pp's time frame to get involved. I dont want something for nothing, and it could be lost. It's just an RTA so you'd think there would be room on some plane in over 30 days and I just feel like they knew/know but don't tell you there's no flights or it will take forever and a day. Deceiving.
Well, I just put DHL to the test with a FT order of some Billet Box stuff.

My one experience with them was awesome 6 (5?) days from Shenzen to the door. But MAN is it expensive. Won't become a habit for sure. Last time was in the pre-covid days too.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why I am no longer ordering from China-
I feel bad for the vendors. They didn't do anything and it's not their fault all this is happening. They're doing what they've always done. Take orders and send them out. As has always been the case, they can't be held responsible for what happens with the shipping companies, and shipping worldwide is on it's knees right now.

Not that you were blaming the vendors. This FT order today is the first one for me from China in weeks too.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll get it eventually.My last Ft and 3A orders took 4 days shy of being 2 months before i got them,but they did finally arrive.Although,i must enjoy that long wait or something,because even after that wait,i have another Ft package and one from another over seas vendor,i think it's called Vapeyaya or something haha,but yeah i'm still in that waiting game.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
23931AF1-1254-47D1-98B4-2FFAFF13AD60.jpeg

It was just a trade between VU peeps, but I need to give a shout-out to @f1r3b1rd for the great trade for a good example of early sub-ohm tech.
Silo Beast from Beyond Vape. My Atlantis coils make the center pin poke out a bit, but it's everything I wanted that leaky ass Sense Cyclone to be.
Just a small drip tip upgrade and I'm vaping like it's 2015......but with better juice. (h/t Higgy's)
Thanks Birdman.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I feel bad for the vendors. They didn't do anything and it's not their fault all this is happening. They're doing what they've always done. Take orders and send them out. As has always been the case, they can't be held responsible for what happens with the shipping companies, and shipping worldwide is on it's knees right now.

Not that you were blaming the vendors. This FT order today is the first one for me from China in weeks too.

Yes I feel bad for the vendors as well as the customers that have to deal with shipping and sometimes customs delays.
Since Covid -19 hit China and now the US these shipping problems have become worse than usual and for me not worth wondering if and or when I will get what I ordered.
I placed an order with a China company back mid December and I cancelled when it still hadn't shipped out at the end of February- I blame that on Covid-19.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I feel bad for the vendors as well as the customers that have to deal with shipping and sometimes customs delays.
Having done both phone and onsite computer support I am WELL versed in getting blamed for things you had absolutely nothing to do with.
---------------------------------------------------
Them.
" EVER SINCE YOU IDIOTS MADE IT SO I CAN"T SEND THESE FILES WITH OUTLOOK ANYMORE, IT'S 100 TIMES HARDER TO DO MY JOB!!!! @#%&%$!#$@%&"

Me: "Um maam, I don't even know those people. They're across town in another building. I just come out here to your cube and make your computer work again after you mess it... uhhhh, I mean when something goes wrong with it"
----------------------------------------------------
I can envision these folks over there dreading looking at their message que in the morning knowing that there will be 283 new messages again demanding to know where their order is and there's nuthin they can do about it. If they plan to get today's orders out, they can't even answer the hundreds, maybe thousands by now, they already haven't been able to answer.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Having done both phone and onsite computer support I am WELL versed in getting blamed for things you had absolutely nothing to do with.
Them.
" EVER SINCE YOU IDIOTS MADE IT SO I CAN"T CAN"T SEND THESE FILES WITH OUTLOOK ANYMORE, IT'S 100 TIMES HARDER TO DO MY JOB!!!! @#%&%$!#$@%&"

Me: "Um maam, I don't even know those people. They're across town in another building. I just come out here to your cube and make your computer work again after you mess it... uhhhh, I mean when something goes wrong with it"
I can envision these folks over there dreading looking at their message que in the morning knowing that there will be 283 new messages again demanding to know where their order is and there's nuthin they can do about it. If they plan to get today's orders out, they can't even answer the hundreds, maybe thousands by now, they already haven't been able to answer.

It didn't take long for me to realize that I am nowhere near tough enough for customer/user support of ANY kind.

I supported a bunch of PCs that were in the hands of brand-new PC users, back in the day. Some of them were adding their reports up on a calculator because they weren't quite sure that computers could add. So the noobs.

Then there are the liars. No ma'am, I did NOT spill Pepsi in my keyboard. I NEVER have soft drinks near my computer. (The dried Pepsi inside there was just about the consistency of glue and the color of maple syrup.)

And the ones that "stuff just happens" as in, well, I was going to water my plant, and Valerie started telling me about her sister..... ("watered" the inside of a cathode ray tube that was powered on at the time)

Give me my Klonopin and a good stiff drink, and just let me shut myself up in this closet for a while....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 161012

It was just a trade between VU peeps, but I need to give a shout-out to @f1r3b1rd for the great trade for a good example of early sub-ohm tech.
Silo Beast from Beyond Vape. My Atlantis coils make the center pin poke out a bit, but it's everything I wanted that leaky ass Sense Cyclone to be.
Just a small drip tip upgrade and I'm vaping like it's 2015......but with better juice. (h/t Higgy's)
Thanks Birdman.
Glad you like it!
Thay tank definitely rocks and it looks good on that mod!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
eciggity 50% off sale, 23.00
I like it!
Fits a 30mm tank and TC mode works great!

View attachment 161020
I didn't realise that was still going on. I went and checked it out. Do you have any of those Smoant Battle Pumpers? They gotta be worth whatever half of 57 is right? Lemme think...... $28.50 per. I've thought about getting one several times but never pulled the trigger. The time might be now :D.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It didn't take long for me to realize that I am nowhere near tough enough for customer/user support of ANY kind.

I supported a bunch of PCs that were in the hands of brand-new PC users, back in the day. Some of them were adding their reports up on a calculator because they weren't quite sure that computers could add. So the noobs.

Then there are the liars. No ma'am, I did NOT spill Pepsi in my keyboard. I NEVER have soft drinks near my computer. (The dried Pepsi inside there was just about the consistency of glue and the color of maple syrup.)

And the ones that "stuff just happens" as in, well, I was going to water my plant, and Valerie started telling me about her sister..... ("watered" the inside of a cathode ray tube that was powered on at the time)

Give me my Klonopin and a good stiff drink, and just let me shut myself up in this closet for a while....
Don't even get me started. We should make another thread. Ohhh the stories. Management, even IT management, is just as much to blame as the clueless cube dwellers.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Them.
" EVER SINCE YOU IDIOTS MADE IT SO I CAN"T CAN"T SEND THESE FILES WITH OUTLOOK ANYMORE, IT'S 100 TIMES HARDER TO DO MY JOB!!!! @#%&%$!#$@%&"

What pisses me off is when you have no tracking until you call and email then you get tracking almost instantly with a lame ass excuse of customs or whatever. Like my 3avape order right now. Logistics for weeks until I mentioned a charge back and got the customs sent it back. But then the next tracking she sent had it moving through 6 different places. I think it's finally near a plane.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think I'm having my meriod (man period) this week too. Lol. Just want to beat someone with someone else

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What pisses me off is when you have no tracking until you call and email then you get tracking almost instantly with a lame ass excuse of customs or whatever. Like my 3avape order right now. Logistics for weeks until I mentioned a charge back and got the customs sent it back. But then the next tracking she sent had it moving through 6 different places. I think it's finally near a plane.
Oh I'm not making excuses for legitimate grievances. Just trying to give a bit of perspective is all :)

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couple spools of pre built wire
Never tried either of these brands.
114e2d0d035e2f3553b64d394d78756e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank YOU and @gadget!
Just last night I was thinking about how I have no Vaporesso mods and the switcher would be my choice, even if yellow not my color.
The one thing holding me back on the Battlestar pumpers was those weird proprietary bottles. I thought they were impossible to get now' days. I found some though at Everzon. I ordered 4 bottles and then ordered 2 Battlestar squonk mods at Eciggity. I know they were only twenty bucks not that long ago but whatever.. I got 2 of them for $57 which is fine by me. I don't have many dual 18650 squonk mods so it'll be nice to have them.

The last time I was there I got two of those Wotofo Flow kits for twenty bucks per. Those aren't too bad. I've been using one of the mods for a few months with no problems. The Flow Pro tank is just okay.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Exact same thing for me with 3avape, mine got sent back by customs too, they asked me to pay $10 for DHL shipping to resend, I said no, give me refund please, they reply with they will send it for free now, still sent it by the same mail service, did get through customs in China this time, but now sat pending shipment for 3 weeks now, been waiting for this order for over 6 weeks now, was my 1st order with 3avape and my last, they should of sent it via DHL like they said, but they was too cheap to make a customer happy, sorry rant over :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I didn't realise that was still going on. I went and checked it out. Do you have any of those Smoant Battle Pumpers? They gotta be worth whatever half of 57 is right? Lemme think...... $28.50 per. I've thought about getting one several times but never pulled the trigger. The time might be now :D.
I don't have a Smoant, I'm not a fan of the pump.

I've been using the Switcher all day though and I'm really liking it.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exact same thing for me with 3avape, mine got sent back by customs too, they asked me to pay $10 for DHL shipping to resend, I said no, give me refund please, they reply with they will send it for free now, still sent it by the same mail service, did get through customs in China this time, but now sat pending shipment for 3 weeks now, been waiting for this order for over 6 weeks now, was my 1st order with 3avape and my last, they should of sent it via DHL like they said, but they was too cheap to make a customer happy, sorry rant over :)
I've ordered a few times and never had an issue. This one was a pre-order for mine but said ships in 3-5 days. But that was weeks ago. About 5 weeks.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a few times and never had an issue.
Yeah, I got a Cut and a couple Athenas from there along with some other stuff and never had an issue either. That was a good while back though and things seem to be changing fast. Between the strained relations between our countries and this virus debacle, things ain't what they used to be.
said ships in 3-5 days.
I learned my lesson with pre-order stuff. If you order anything on pre-order, no matter what the site says, any site over there, plan on weeks and maybe even months longer than you thought.

That said, I got my Morph on pre-order and it took a couple months to get here, but I got it for 20 bucks less than it's still sold for now. So it's tough to complain in the end.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see it's already been answered but the coupon code is: CLEARANCE.
I'm pretty sure it's metal painted.
The housings are switchable, I ordered SS one from here for 5.75
https://www.vaporbeast.com/vaporesso-switcher-mod-case.html
I snagged a silver body from VaporBeast along with a 3 pack of pods for the Smok Alike, which has been on the way forever and a roll of nickel wire. That's another one of these sites that has great prices on some things and really not great prices on others.

Thanks for the tips :D

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I snagged a silver body from VaporBeast along with a 3 pack of pods for the Smok Alike, which has been on the way forever and a roll of nickel wire. That's another one of these sites that has great prices on some things and really not great prices on others.

It's odd you mention vapor east. I went to buy coils from there and there's no shipping options for me. I messaged them to see why and said they'd look into it. But literally the only place that has the coils I need in stock and I can't get a shipping option.

EDIT: I was able to place an order for the wocket coils but had to add at least one wocket pod to my order to get a shipping option. Emailed them from my reciept and told them if the coils are out of stock to just cancel the whole order. Guess we'll see next week when they get back to work. Not sure why there would be no shipping option from KY to NC.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

The Switcher without the interchangeable sleeve.

79cdd8274274f33d7360cd59217b08a9.jpg

5120333d15274eebd74fdd3d01b36bab.jpg

b488a98759f99e047902965125e484ba.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Switcher without the interchangeable sleeve.

79cdd8274274f33d7360cd59217b08a9.jpg

5120333d15274eebd74fdd3d01b36bab.jpg

b488a98759f99e047902965125e484ba.jpg

That's not how you prefer it though right? You're just showing me.

I actually forgot about the interchangeable shells. My my preference for the Switcher was based mostly on the design and solid 510.

The reason I asked you whether it was plastic or metal was because I figured if was metal and I could get it down to the frame, I could take the paint off, but it has those stickers which would make it a pain to do right.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That's not how you prefer it though right? You're just showing me.

I actually forgot about the interchangeable shells. My my preference for the Switcher was based mostly on the design and solid 510.

The reason I asked you whether it was plastic or metal was because I figured if was metal and I could get it down to the frame, I could take the paint off, but it has those stickers which would make it a pain to do right.
Not how I would use it but it it fully functional without the cover.

And yes, I think the side and back panels (I don't think they are stickers) would make it complicated.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not how I would use it but it it fully functional without the cover.

And yes, I think there side and back panels (I don't think they are stickers) would make it complicated.

I thought the black parts on the shell were stickers. I thought about using some solvent to remove the paint, but figured it would loosen the adhesive on the stickers too.

VU Sponsors