The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh! and some other lovely vape mail. The other day I got this along with the pretty drip tip @bx10r sent to me. A heat treated goon to match the heat treated AV Able he had sent to me as my first mech mod a long time ago :) So cool looking! Thank you honey! LYF

IMG_20200519_091420596.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh! and some other lovely vape mail. The other day I got this along with the pretty drip tip @bx10r sent to me. A heat treated goon to match the heat treated AV Able he had sent to me as my first mech mod a long time ago :) So cool looking! Thank you honey! LYF

View attachment 161239
That such a bad ass combo....so happy u like

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wetvapes messed up my order.

I ordered a champagne gold Avenger tank and what I got was a champagne gold Avenger mod. Haven't called them yet, but probably will. There's only $2 difference in the price of the tank and the mod, which includes batteries. I dunno, maybe I should keep the mod just to have the batteries.

I already had the RBA built and ready to go into the tank.

The good news was that they did send the Modefined Lyra in ultem and silver. It's nice, is now wearing my stainless Dvarw clone. I put a black Dvarw clone on the black Lyra, and just ordered a nice drip tip for it from AHD.

Like I said before, every time something new comes, I play musical atomizers. I mess with all of it until it doesn't bug me any more.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now we all know where to bum nicotine. Woo-hoo. Lol. Just messing I've got 4 liters myself. Lol

Holy Hell-a-va lot of nic there Batman

That would be nearly 26 years of nic for me LOL

LOL....yeah, I vape around 14mg, so with the new stuff I have almost that much too and will need it eventually. Using some of a 250ml bottle from a 1L 2016 stash now. So, like 800ml left plus this.

Definitely putting the stim cash back into the economy. With the exception of one 3F order, everything I've bought this month has been USA vendor goods. :)

I don't really go through all that much nic. But, I'm in a big time Nanny State: WA.
It's not If they ban everything, it's when. Gov Inslee has all but said he wants to make vaping illegal.

I'm good now.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Picked up another Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2.
Such an awesome tank!

f113204179ce83dcacaeb60f0a964ef3.jpg

d0ac798493c99da71799881841c74de0.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I am trying to email him now to see what happened. The biggest problem is I really like both DT's, but don't want to shell out the dough to keep them :facepalm:
Are you in his Fb group?I had emailed him weeks ago with a question,and never got a response,but got right through with him through messenger.He said he rarely looks at emails haha.He's a very cool dude though,so ya never know.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you in his Fb group?I had emailed him weeks ago with a question,and never got a response,but got right through with him through messenger.He said he rarely looks at emails haha.He's a very cool dude though,so ya never know.
Nope, I'm not on FB. I am chatting with a guy here that knows him well, might have to go through him through FB, we'll see. The guy I am chatting with also speaks very highly of him.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a bunch of random stuff from I Vape Supply.
5qtuRKQr.jpg

Flavors from Bullcity!
VbQ2fcc.jpg

I ordered the Chemnovatic flavors pack. I took a whiff of the ones I don't have and they all smell pretty good. Can't wait to try these out.

I ordered from a new place. I've never heard of the site before. They're called Central Iowa Vapors (or Ecig, I don't remember).

Smok Pro Color kit (Auto Blue)
Ijoy Avenger tank (Champage)
Smok Big Baby Beast (Pink)
Smok Baby Beast (Orange)
Hy9rumQr.jpg

They threw in a few stickers and other little things. Car freshener maybe(?) and a pop socket.

l2rCsjgr.jpg

WEcd5Knr.jpg

4a1wy6ir.jpg

qXAzkjjr.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw that place the other day actually. I don't remember what I was looking for.

Is this your first Procolor?
Yeah it is. I've read about people saying it's pretty reliable. I have an X-Priv and Mag that looks like the same screen. I've been buying old kits when I see them for cheap.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it is. I've read about people saying it's pretty reliable. I have an X-Priv and Mag that looks like the same screen. I've been buying old kits when I see them for cheap.
That Nuvoton circuit is a perfectly good bargain board imho.

I know I've said this 100 times, but my beat up old gold Procolor/BBB kit was the very first piece of equipment I ever bought over 2 years ago. Been through the MILL and still works fine. It will always be special to me :) Besides, I still like it :D

There's a firmware upgrade for that mod btw. Depending on how long your new blue one has been on the shelf it may already have it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Best vape mail ever. =)

It's a huge relief just to have it and know I won't be running out of nic anytime soon...or ever.

sAlMNzj.jpg

Pretty sure I'm DONE shopping now.

How long did the vapocalypse calculator say it would last you?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How long did the vapocalypse calculator say it would last you?

I tried the site, but being 100% DIY, I don't buy juice nor do I make up regular sizes of things, I pretty much just make stuff as I need to.
I vape whenever, whatever. No idea how much juice I consume daily. There's 20-30 mods on my desk at any time...I can vape a week and not need a refill...lol

A 400ml bottle of base pre-mixed to 25/75 PG/VG ratio for a 14mg product after adding 8-10% flavorings usually lasts me a few months of juice-making.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
AECFFB52-772D-4E6B-A77C-104499095FD2.jpeg

awww...ain't he kewl
My Aegis finally got his little brother.
The adoption was brokered by @gadget! for a very reasonable price.
I would adopt from his agency again.

5D4FEB59-BB45-4943-9A03-E8735AEB9252.jpeg 13278E0C-A95E-46C2-89BF-C311CA9971DA.jpeg

Still.....decisions, decisions.....

p.s. - my use of the word "finally" was not, in any way, a reference to the logistics involved.
The shipping/receiving part of this transaction was impeccable.
Thanks gman :cheers:

Attachments

• A1E34B16-EC99-4EF5-B289-9223A862D17F.jpeg
    A1E34B16-EC99-4EF5-B289-9223A862D17F.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DFE6BA85-0F83-4114-BB02-1CB65A5DDAC7.jpeg
    DFE6BA85-0F83-4114-BB02-1CB65A5DDAC7.jpeg
    335.5 KB · Views: 14

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got the Limited Edition Tibetan Silver Skeleton King in today!
I recently purchased the brass model and it is an awesome mod so when I came across a deal on the silver I grabbed it.
There is a delrin tube inside to eliminate battery rattle with an 18650 and probably for added safety. Simply removed that and it will accept 2*700. I use a 20650, it lets the top screw in further and looks more stealth.

99bf9eb1326f5a1fbda152b2abd4714b.jpg

2457e0f6d9e7a1859b95b1f1b5ef30cc.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased the brass model and it is an awesome mod so when I came across a deal on the silver I grabbed it.
There is a delrin tube inside to eliminate battery rattle and probably for added safety. I simply removed that and a 20650 fits like it was made for it.

When you say "silver," do you mean as in sterling?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a delrin tube inside to eliminate battery rattle and probably for added safety. I simply removed that and a 20650 fits like it was made for it.

Ooof, killin me. Gorgeous.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Holy crap...wotta haul!!!
s1004.gif

Aren't those vt75's still selling for like $80 nowadays? Way over my mod budget but I do love the mod.
Are those related to the VTInbox in any way, or just a similar moniker?

I'm cleaning house. I just reduced them to $50!!! Got 3 blue ones left. These are from 2016. I paid $100 each. I bought 10 of them. I need them sold.
Same moniker, completely different mod.

There has to be a t-shirt and a bumper sticker in there.
Damn! I was going to send him my coveted Vaping Underground sticker!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
There is a delrin tube inside to eliminate battery rattle with an 18650 and probably for added safety. Simply removed that and it will accept 2*700. I use a 20650, it lets the top screw in further and looks more stealth.

Oh, I forgot to mention.
I got the RDA from @Ms. Trixy with this mod in mind.
I painted the engraving to match the mod better.

5831ea358f7514b3917657dd65a9a840.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Oh, wow! I didn't realize until now that your RDA IS your painted Venus. That looks amazing!

Sent from a bar across town.
Yeah, I really like the ghosted look of the RDA but it just didn't look right on that mod. Painting just the engraved part came out real nice and it matches great now. :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes you did. I'm still butt hurt over that deal. :cuss2:;)
Regardless of what anybody think of Smok, or the Alien, it's another Iconic piece of vaping history. I read somewhere a good while back that they sold 3 million units world wide. That must be the single best selling mod of all time. For a lot of people it was their first vape. I always kinda wanted one for that reason, but passed on like a half dozen used ones.

A new one sealed in the box for reasonably cheap finally got me. And gold to boot which means it'll match my BBB :D

Last edited:

VU Sponsors