Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not even holding my breath for them to get it right. I think what puts it over the edge is all the mundane checking, circling busy work to show it was 'checked and double checked'.. on both orders. Only to have it wrong - twice. Like why bother? All you're doing is wasting ink now. The circles, the checks, nothing's being monitored or checked at all. And you'd have thought ok, an error.. let's be sure to get it right this time. I don't know their business structure, but if this were my dept I was overseeing, at this point I'd be like ok packing/shipping dept.. go and get every single fricken cotton candy flavor and put it in a box since you can't seem to get it right.

It's every damn place anymore though. Went to taco hell last night. What's your big box deal? A double chalupa. What's on it? Ummm.. I'm not really sure. Ok, what's the choice on a regular chalupa? Beef or chicken. Ok. Go through all the b.s., drive up to the order window. Ask was there an option for beef or chicken on the double chalupa? Ummm.. I don't know. Get handed the drink and the girl at the window is like Umm, you may want to check your lid, I don't think I got it on tight. Well you just said something which tells me you're pretty sure you didn't get it done. Sure enough, lid's about to pop off. No name tag. I get they may have been new, but it's a plastic lid on a soda. It's not rocket science, we've all pretty much mastered the concept of popping a lid on a cup of soda since we were like 8. I weep for the future.
I ordered from them twice. The first time was okay the second time I wasn't impressed. I'm going to order nicotine from a different vendor. Flavors from BCF (if they have what I want in stock).

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay. Toaster v3. Had one before. Glad to have another.
fa042f09946af798ffbbf60bd392a9b6.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just arrived

Spade 21700 mech V2
CSMNT V2

Nice, been thinking of grabbing the Cosmo2... I just think I will end up getting the Terk V2 first...

Funny reading I found when searching for a 24mm RDA when it came to the Cosmo... people complaining about the lil cardboard box it comes in... like you vape the box lol

Update when you have time, really interested in the cosmo

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice, been thinking of grabbing the Cosmo2... I just think I will end up getting the Terk V2 first...

Funny reading I found when searching for a 24mm RDA when it came to the Cosmo... people complaining about the lil cardboard box it comes in... like you vape the box lol

Update when you have time, really interested in the cosmo
I'll build the CSMNT later and give my thoughts. For now I think the KRMA has found a permanent home

20191022_135218.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a package today that I almost didn't order. The store had a technical problem with their site a few weeks ago where I thought I got hosed. Their manager assured me that I'd be refunded so I decided to order again from them. Not only did this order show up, my refund showed up on my card today! IVapeSupply did the right thing and I'm glad to stay a customer. They have some super deals going on all the time.

I got a bunch of Smok stuff all half off.
Smok AL85's for 5 bucks a piece! The green ones were on sale for $9.99. Then they're in the half off section so super deal. They have a lot of other colors but those were half off of $29.99. So I just got a couple of green ones.

View attachment 148030

I've wanted a White Big Baby for a while now. I haven't seen any outside of kits.
V8 Stick kit.
View attachment 148032

Big Baby Beast (Light Editions)-
View attachment 148033
I want THIS mod.https://www.smoktech.com/product/mag-p3-kit

Bad.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@~Don~
@marter

I built the CSMNT V2, all I can honestly say is that it's a Cosmo, lol. If you liked the original, which I love, you'll like this one more. It vapes just like my original, but I can squonk into an actual juice well now. They moved the deck screws so they don't twist your leads, flavor is cosmo good! It's machined well, screws are all smooth. My only negative so far is that they should have put a locking notch on the top cap, it just spins and will be a minor nuisance when you want to remove it from your mod.....the dt is such a wide bore that eye balling it to line up the af when you put the cap on is easy. O ring tolerance is good.

I don't regret picking it up, my biggest negative with the OG was no juice well and they fixed that, it also looks good.

Attachments

• 20191022_163617.jpg
    20191022_163617.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah I'd forgotten the original colors, probably because the one you built is so darn beautiful.

I'd pay a hefty fee for a drip tip from that block! ;)
Too bad there's not enough material

thanx.

did you try VA ? honestly, for what those cost, it should be included.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@~Don~
@marter

I built the CSMNT V2, all I can honestly say is that it's a Cosmo, lol. If you liked the original, which I love, you'll like this one more. It vapes just like my original, but I can squonk into an actual juice well now. They moved the deck screws so they don't trust your leads, flavor is cosmo good! It's machined well, screws are all smooth. My only negative so far is that they should have put a locking notch on the top cap, it just spins and will be a minor nuisance when you want to remove it from your mod.....the dt is such a wide bore that eye balling it to line up the af when you put the cap on is easy.

I don't regret picking it up, my biggest negative with the OG was no juice well and they fixed that, it also looks great.

View attachment 148279

Nice, as long as the o-rings are of good tolerance the lack of a stop point is a non-issue for me, but if the tolerance is loose or more than likely loosen soon’ish then I for sure will pass.

I ended up grabbing a Terk V2, and Occula, much more rather have builder clamps than postless in the grand scheme, but wasn’t off put by it.

Whipped up some 3x28x36 aliens today in prep for when they arrive Thursday and Friday respectively... wish I could find out if the Goon V1 caps fit the Goon 1.5 deck, I would use everything off the 1.5 cent for the barrel

I might still pick of the cosmo, but it fell down the list to #3 and I ordered the first 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah I'd forgotten the original colors, probably because the one you built is so darn beautiful.

I'd pay a hefty fee for a drip tip from that block! ;)
Too bad there's not enough material
Have you looked at Siam Mod tips from Scotland? They also have a new website https://www.thedriptipshop.com/password opening on 10/25.

they also do custom colors if you take & send a pic to the owner.

@robfisher uses almost if not exclusively.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey, I finally have something to post to this thread! :D

Vape_Mail-20191023.jpeg

I think next juice swap I'll also swap-in one of those M-Triple coils. I'm anxious to see how they compare to the M-Doubles I've been using. Also, of course, anxious to build on that Intake Dual.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
The VandyVape Tripple I got from @315jessie came in today and I couldn't be happier! Got in trouble from the wife because instead of going to the store I had to check it out and of course .... well end result Tripple coil build .10Ω vaping at 125w with my DIY Frozen Unicorn Vomit....AWESOME! Well worth the tounge lashing from the wife. Looks good on the Aegis and the blue marble bubble looks like it will hold up at work.

Very pleased and would definately do business with @315jessie again!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
9709f81b0c23d5c831cc0a98e9c6fe95.jpg
763e7a705da8cffdf7ac3ec0d0fa3557.jpg
fda3b50e97e19055251b0cc8eb5a873b.jpg
50747ddc19e2add7a91d27348f7354e4.jpg
9752723a5d8fdfd38abdb62c3e9d2f1a.jpg
dd92c24e4601657899d4f888ab33d2bb.jpg
b08f267e66da0177e97cd9d9fcb91718.jpg
1a8a77b8913f52343e7a5c3170f9d6b3.jpg

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VandyVape Tripple I got from @315jessie came in today and I couldn't be happier! Got in trouble from the wife because instead of going to the store I had to check it out and of course .... well end result Tripple coil build .10Ω vaping at 125w with my DIY Frozen Unicorn Vomit....AWESOME! Well worth the tounge lashing from the wife. Looks good on the Aegis and the blue marble bubble looks like it will hold up at work.

Its easier to ask for forgiveness than to as for permission

Glad you like it and you were a little hesitant in doing the transaction . But now your happy you did

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried that one, what made it a drawer peice?

Even with smaller 2.5mm coils it got hot, even swapping the drip tip for a taller 810 it was hot...swapping different coils always hot...coil heights...hot.

Next was an over sight on my behalf...and I know it was made that way purposely so you can see the AF, but the rda is only coated black on the outside, the AF adjustment ring is silver...aesthetics mostly but meh.

The goons cap fit on it though, and reduced the heat some...but there was a lot of heat transfer to the mod even with limited vaping...probably due to it having a really thin deck walls.

Lastly the tolerance of the o-rings, really on the shit side even lubed.

Even when I was slapping the first coil in I knew I wasn’t going to like it; I tried to though

Really hoping the Terk V2 works for me...and that is also knowing it has that god earful gold deck

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even with smaller 2.5mm coils it got hot, even swapping the drip tip for a taller 810 it was hot...swapping different coils always hot...coil heights...hot.

Next was an over sight on my behalf...and I know it was made that way purposely so you can see the AF, but the rda is only coated black on the outside, the AF adjustment ring is silver...aesthetics mostly but meh.

The goons cap fit on it though, and reduced the heat some...but there was a lot of heat transfer to the mod even with limited vaping...probably due to it having a really thin deck walls.

Lastly the tolerance of the o-rings, really on the shit side even lubed.

Even when I was slapping the first coil in I knew I wasn’t going to like it; I tried to though

Really hoping the Terk V2 works for me...and that is also knowing it has that god earful gold deck

Go high on the coils
fecf39c3221e362a8cd81c84d9059ef4.jpg
7b35b362050cc0e7fe09eeeef51e9ab9.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go high on the coils
fecf39c3221e362a8cd81c84d9059ef4.jpg
7b35b362050cc0e7fe09eeeef51e9ab9.jpg

Thanks... tried it at varying heights and different types of coils and different diameters.

Wasn’t that I couldn’t get it to vape well, just the heat is not worth it.

I truly only wanted a newer designed RDA to get away from the original Goon’s shit clamps, and the Occula was only $24 to my door.

So I grabbed a Terk V2, hopefully it doesn’t suffer from the heat transfer as the Occula did, if it does I’ll just grab a Goon 1.5 deck since it has the better clamps and just live with that.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks... tried it at varying heights and different types of coils and different diameters.

Wasn’t that I couldn’t get it to vape well, just the heat is not worth it.

I truly only wanted a newer designed RDA to get away from the original Goon’s shit clamps, and the Occula was only $24 to my door.

So I grabbed a Terk V2, hopefully it doesn’t suffer from the heat transfer as the Occula did, if it does I’ll just grab a Goon 1.5 deck since it has the better clamps and just live with that.

For what it's worth it took me a long time to get it right and I'm still not a fan

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For what it's worth it took me a long time to get it right and I'm still not a fan

of the occula or the Terk v2?

I mean, I do run kind of low on mechs... always have... I just don't chain vape... have my RTAs etc for times I need more nic or in the mood.

It's just one reason I never got rid of the goon, it has its short comings with the craptastic clamps, but never had the heat transfer even when running .09-.11Ω

I'm probably chasing a ghost in my needs as I tend to do when ever I get in and or back into a style of vaping...chase chase chase, realize I already have what suits me lol

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of the occula or the Terk v2?

I mean, I do run kind of low on mechs... always have... I just don't chain vape... have my RTAs etc for times I need more nic or in the mood.

It's just one reason I never got rid of the goon, it has its short comings with the craptastic clamps, but never had the heat transfer even when running .09-.11Ω

I'm probably chasing a ghost in my needs as I tend to do when ever I get in and or back into a style of vaping...chase chase chase, realize I already have what suits me lol
My mechs are all usually .10 i never used a terk. Now goons...my favs. Id sell all my rdas and be happy with just them.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Its easier to ask for forgiveness than to as for permission

Glad you like it and you were a little hesitant in doing the transaction . But now your happy you did

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Did some digging in my miscellaneous drawer (land of the misfit toys) amd found a blue dust cap to match it!! Match made in heaven...lol
33368b2fb06f9a7fa5a2470ecc693e55.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

9709f81b0c23d5c831cc0a98e9c6fe95.jpg
763e7a705da8cffdf7ac3ec0d0fa3557.jpg
fda3b50e97e19055251b0cc8eb5a873b.jpg
50747ddc19e2add7a91d27348f7354e4.jpg
9752723a5d8fdfd38abdb62c3e9d2f1a.jpg
dd92c24e4601657899d4f888ab33d2bb.jpg
b08f267e66da0177e97cd9d9fcb91718.jpg
1a8a77b8913f52343e7a5c3170f9d6b3.jpg

i run my tTt with 3 aliens at .07ohm and 171w. it can take more than i can throw at it.

VU Sponsors