Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres 1 room...cleaned and organized on sunday...still have 2 storage rooms ledt
f6084fb8d9366ad6089091065b7478a9.jpg
fcafadb39159149dd398123d622d741b.jpg
17de59cf5f852c4b334a501176d05ad4.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
thats real nice, does that seem to be real wood ? how is the button ? feel like it would fire in a pocket ?
i have been having a real hanker'n to get a nord. but i currently have no need for it, and the internal battery thing.
but i do know i am going to break down one of these days.
The fire button is clicky and has a nice tactical feel to it but it is protruding so it could fire in a pocket. I have carried mine in my pocket with no issues though.
I don't think it is real stabwood, if it is it's coated with polly or some kind of clear sealant. The finish is as smooth as glass and no imperfections in it like true stabwood has.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
@Jinx'd
Update:
It's definitely not Stabwood, I got to looking closer and the pattern on both sides is identical only mirrored.
Also, it is the exact pattern as on the RPM I just got.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Jinx'd
Update:
It's definitely not Stabwood, I got to looking closer and the pattern on both sides is identical only mirrored.

I'm convinced that the "resin" on my Trinity Alpha is in fact a vinyl sticker. Every device of that same colorway has an identical pattern. Resin doesn't do that. Just saying...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Jinx'd
Update:

i was looking at them after that, and i did notice the patern being the same. at that price point i wouldn't expect them to be real stab.
and thats ok, they still look nice.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was time for new batteries, and only only got 1 21700, so decided to get a few of them, heard these batteries are meant to be good, and 18650batterystore.com had them on sale

View attachment 154638
I got in on that deal too, thanks to a little birdie telling me about it! LHF.....................

IMG_20200204_164553999.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
do you want some cool kid wraps for those ?
Oh gosh, well sure if you have extras. That would be awesome. Of course I can't think of any mod I have off hand that they would actually show and well, that would be a waste kinda. I don't want to take your pretty wraps if they can't be seen. Let me go look if I have anything but I really don't think I do. Very sweet of you to offer.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
do you want some cool kid wraps for those ?
So really the only one I have is this guy, and I don't really want to take my wrap off, and it's a 18650 anyway. IMG_20200204_184308398.jpg But I do have a Pulse 80 watt and I think they make clearish doors for those? I will go look and see if I can find any. Do the doors from the Pulse 90 fit the 80 by chance? They might have clear.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh gosh, well sure if you have extras. That would be awesome. Of course I can't think of any mod I have off hand that they would actually show and well, that would be a waste kinda. I don't want to take your pretty wraps if they can't be seen. Let me go look if I have anything but I really don't think I do. Very sweet of you to offer.

they do not need to been seen while in use. they are quite enjoyable in other ways.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You're not gonna get real resin or carbon fiber on Smok devices. That's not what they're about. They're about cheap and functional.

i agree, but there is somewhat of an exception. smok treebox, it is (said to be) real rosewood. my speakers are rosewood.
the stuff is just beautifull !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i agree, but there is somewhat of an exception. smok treebox, it is (said to be) real rosewood. my speakers are rosewood.
the stuff is just beautifull !

I've noticed those Treebox mods several times. They are really stunning.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
yeah. i bet the finish on them is nice. but for them to POP = poly = stunning.

Smokstore has the 220W version for $39.99, with 10% off with code CheapVaping. I have been looking for a mod to put a stainless Dvarw DL on - but this isn't it. The thing is only 22mm wide! Yikes! I have plenty of 22mm mods to put tall tanks on, don't need another one.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Smokstore has the 220W version for $39.99, with 10% off with code CheapVaping. I have been looking for a mod to put a stainless Dvarw DL on - but this isn't it. The thing is only 22mm wide! Yikes! I have plenty of 22mm mods to put tall tanks on, don't need another one.

saw that. you don't buy this mod for anything but the wood. if wood is your thing.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
As for wood I always wanted an acrtic dolphin amber or soul. But hard to find and did want to risk the random color bs. Pics below. The soul and the amber.
bccccd5f18f2e799a4fcc66934f14f02.jpg
9d514d2dffc8a4b9a74b862b9e134e3d.jpg

I just missed an Asmodus Lustro Kodama on Vape Trader the other day for $70. It had been up since January 8, and the damn guy sold it the day I e-mailed about it.

Have been thinking about buying one from VaporRange while (if) they still have 20% off. Would be right at $110. Might be my one indulgence when tax refund shows up.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just missed an Asmodus Lustro Kodama on Vape Trader the other day for $70. It had been up since January 8, and the damn guy sold it the day I e-mailed about it.

Have been thinking about buying one from VaporRange while (if) they still have 20% off. Would be right at $110. Might be my one indulgence when tax refund shows up.
Those are really nice mods. Would be a great pick up.
And that sucks about missing that sale. I peruse there often myself. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Those are really nice mods. Would be a great pick up.
And that sucks about missing that sale. I peruse there often myself. Lol

Did you happen to have bought an Asmodus Lustro Kodama there a few days ago, you sorry rascal!?! :cuss2:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're not gonna get real resin or carbon fiber on Smok devices. That's not what they're about. They're about cheap and functional.
Did you just use the word Smok AND functional in the same sentence? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Sorry, I'm in a mood. That seems to be happening a lot lately.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Just got this in the mail today. Only paid $70 for it off of The Vape Trader. Pretty good price, considering I just paid $199 for a new on from Asmodus a couple weeks ago. I couldn't pass it up!
542fff809596050f27670af9becf0418.jpg
f09f95d054079f71d6388784f58998f7.jpg
66e06260fb94b08017045c2e45d88dc0.jpg
48489264413ae23f4a28dadfb16ebf81.jpg
54b377977d61bdacd76be37955f676dd.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape mail.......................Wow, I love this!! AND best part is I can push the fire button WOOT. The RDA is really nice too, great flavor and smooth air flow. Stay tuned.....................there's more :)

IMG_20200205_111747307.jpg

VU Sponsors