Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juice from that1vape, which smells really good, 2 more digiflavor sirens, and some SS clapton coils that I received very kindly from @jbone6977

6TL7KXs.jpg

How is that1vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You SUCK!
Mine was out for delivery today and never showed up. Musta made a detour to your house.
hahaha
Sometimes I get lucky.
Other times not so much.
I have a pair of Aromamizer Plus that USPS says is scheduled for delivery today however they were a minimum if 2 hubs away from me 3 hours ago.
I'll be lucky if they make it to my local office for Saturday delivery.

But if your Skyhook shows up here, I'll send you a pic of me using it, sound fair?

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hahaha
Sometimes I get lucky.
Other times not so much.
I have a pair of Aromamizer Plus that USPS says is scheduled for delivery today however they were a minimum if 2 hubs away from me 3 hours ago.
I'll be lucky if they make it to my local office for Saturday delivery.

But if your Skyhook shows up here, I'll send you a pic of me using it, sound fair?

Perfect. Then you'll have 2 red and black. Can never have enough. Mine says notice left which is funny because I was here when the mailman came and happened to see him stop at my mailbox. Grrrr. No notice. Oh well, it'll be here tomorrow. Hope you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm damn close to caving into my avoidance of Smok products for that Spirals tank. I haven't caved yet, but I'm close. Also, fuck fucking Ijoy.

Guess we're kinda alike. This was the first Smok product I've bought since I bought cartos years ago and every other one was a dud. Never had an IJoy product until the rdta plus and then the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered a Wotofo Serpent Mini a few minutes ago from the gearbest LA warehouse, in search of a good single coil RTA.
If you wind up liking the Serpent Mini then you'll love the White Bone Mini. It's like a better machined version of the Serpent with jfc. I did a review of it and a bunch of single coilers including the GTA.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/298264/

Still waiting on a few tanks to do a single coil shootout.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you wind up liking the Serpent Mini then you'll love the White Bone Mini. It's like a better machined version of the Serpent with jfc. I did a review of it and a bunch of single coilers including the GTA.

http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/298264/

Still waiting on a few tanks to do a single coil shootout.

-William Cowper
I'm not schooled on Rebuilding but I have some RBAs to practice with. Hopefully get to the point where I'm fully comfortable doing it. :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Is the copper coated or does it make your hands smell like pennies?
It doesn't smell like pennies but can't tell what it is. I don't think it's painted. It looks like it's made of copper but not sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot to add this- I bought this at a market stall yesterday, as it was small, stealthy, and it actually works well!

Just need to find a RBA for it, and I will be a happy bunny :)

aNrAvPj.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ill do a group photo of all this stuff ive been ordering when I get my phone card..my billow v3 plus should be here by Monday.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not schooled on Rebuilding but I have some RBAs to practice with. Hopefully get to the point where I'm fully comfortable doing it. :)
You'll get there. A year ago I couldn't build a coil. Strictly factory coil vaper. Now all I use are Rta's and Rda's.

-William Cowper

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, Deucesjack. I'm waiting for my shop to get a shipment of their rebuilding tool kits so I can start doing it. Should be there by Tuesday. :)

My recommendation - start with Grimm Greens YouTube tutorial on a simple coil build. Easy and effective. Then go from there with time.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My recommendation - start with Grimm Greens YouTube tutorial on a simple coil build. Easy and effective. Then go from there with time.

There are quite a few videos. Can you please point me in the direction of the one you're talking about?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Deucesjack. I'm waiting for my shop to get a shipment of their rebuilding tool kits so I can start doing it. Should be there by Tuesday. :)
Np bro, there's a ton of great builders here that are always willing to help out. Check out the Builders section of the forum. Some of the guys there are just on another level but always friendly and willing to help.

-William Cowper

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A lot of us use tools like screwdrivers and such like he mentions, and a lot of us use the CoilMaster kit. Like @Deucesjack said plenty of us around to help you out once you get your stuff and you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors