The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are ok, nothing special or worthy of writing home about but absolutely nothing compared to @b_d_builders coils.
Now THOSE are great coils and priced well too.
If I were picking favorites JUST from the ones in the pic, I'd certainly choose the Staggered Fused (far right)
Better flavor carrier, thicker, and last longer.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have both, I use both, I prefer the Ijoy a LOT more than the Smok.
Being the Smok commercial that I am it even surprises me but with the exception of the fill cap, I like everything about the Ijoy over the Smok (ONLY in reference to these two particular devices)
interesting for sure
also nice delivery for you! "light day" lol for you maybe. FYI coil master has ceramic coil jigs now ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I simply "call em as I see em"
Your coils have been awesome for me so I make sure to tell people.
very true. I'm running a set in my Aromamizer plus right now and 1 set in my modfather plus i still have a spare set and 2 more on the way. I only use them in attys i plan to use a while cause they last me like 3 times as long as other coils

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
very true. I'm running a set in my Aromamizer plus right now and 1 set in my modfather plus i still have a spare set and 2 more on the way. I only use them in attys i plan to use a while cause they last me like 3 times as long as other coils

To help prolong Coil life on any rda/RTA the way you clean your coils is important. I recommend heating the coils to a light glow and using a toothbrush size wire brush to clean off the gunk.

"Quenching" your hot coils under water can cause your wires to become brittle. And no one likes brittle coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
To help prolong Coil life on any rda/RTA the way you clean your coils is important. I recommend heating the coils to a light glow and using a toothbrush size wire brush to clean off the gunk.

"Quenching" your hot coils under water can cause your wires to become brittle. And no one likes brittle coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good tips for sure. I just use an old toothbrush lol I need to buy some wire brushes for sure. next time i'm in home depot or harbor freight i'll get some. I need to stop by one of those for a mechanics dolley anyway

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New Juice today
09e814db8303ba3fae7bb172148a42ba.jpg

My Reign Has Just Begun

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered......

Kayfun V5 RTA (clone)
GeekVape Ammit RTA
Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got three in today, a new order of flavors from wizard labs, a order of 1ml syringes and a order of bottles. Not vape mail, but vape related was buying a hard case to turn into a juice storage container.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I here a lot of good things about Tesla Invader lll
really good price 40 bucks and it hits like a champ, 240w box mod.
yup. i paid 30 bucks for it. it does hit hard but has it's limitations. It's a regulated mod as far as i can tell. might disassemble to confirm it has a DC-DC convertor. but a lot of these style seem to be coming out now. I have 2 more of this style on order. the zentih and a dovpo one. It does hit hard though. with the tank i just put on it, the lowest i can vape at is 105 watts lol
I'm gonna have to do some testing on it to understand how the mod works for sure. it's great to have a set of HB6 batts. finally found a good use for them. testing mods to their limits

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it's clone day here at Casa de CrazyChef...

View attachment 71893
got the same copper glacier v2 clone, got mine from 3fvape. it's coated so it will not patina. thinking about killing the costing on mine so it will patina nicely. but it might effect the taste. Also the parts from the clone for the real one and vise versa. clone is def 1:1.

where did u get the mech vgod clone? price?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Both came from 3F - I think it was around $25 for the kit.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Both came from 3F - I think it was around $25 for the kit.
5% off right now with code 2017CNY
I ordered a frakenskull BF mech clone and CSMNT RDA clone for 26.58 total.
It's gonna be my 1st squonk mod so I'll give it a try since I like to vape everything ;) comes with an RDA but i also have a tsunami 24 and velocity clone RDA that have BF pins

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gemini RTA is good but the air inlets are very close to the wick holes..difficult to build it without a little bit of leaking, and by difficult I mean damn near impossible. It can be done and its a good atty, but it is a lot of messing to get it perfect. You can wick it round to the other side and that works fine...but it sure looks funny :D

gemini-rta-by-vaporesso-stainless-steel.jpg

See the wick holes border the air intake holes so keeping wick away from them to prevent leaking / weeping is a bit of a pain in the ass.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ordered another OBS Crius tank cuz I cant find my last one:headbang: and found a Vaporesso Gemini RTA on sale for $10.00....figured why not....7 RTA's now expected via mail.:wait:
"why not"
the best reason for ordering too much shit cause it's on sale :slowclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors