Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahahaha,,, you should see me laughing right now!!!!

44e91be0dfa61a24bcca13df162990b5.jpg

lol

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No prob. Get your cart ready for the 25th lol. Mine will be

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anything you recommend picking up while on sale? I'm looking at the RDA's and they all seem to be clones.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anything you recommend picking up while on sale? I'm looking at the RDA's and they all seem to be clones.
They have a lot of clones but they have some authentic ones too. I'll take a look and see if they have good sales on things. Are u only looking for RDAS? Also it's good to stock up on drip tips and spare glass and coils u may need

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They have a lot of clones but they have some authentic ones too. I'll take a look and see if they have good sales on things. Are u only looking for RDAS? Also it's good to stock up on drip tips and spare glass and coils u may need

Cheers mate. Besides the RX200S I was considering picking up some authentic RDA's if the price was right.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
First thing you do is, take the middle O-ring off of the base. Second thing you do is lube the shit out of all the other ones. It's a tight son of a bitch

Nice, will do. When I pulled the top cap off they were tight as hell. Although they weren't as bad as my Hellboy V2. Trying to take the top cap off was nearly impossible. I thought I was going to rip the top off my mod trying to get it off.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Preferably velocity or two post style decks with decent airflow. Lurking fasttech now to see what I can find. :)
I'll let u know what I come across. The hatty is like that and pretty good and around 10 bucks on vaporbeast. I also haven't used but ordered a yuri cause a recommendation here for around the same on vaporbeast

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Awesome! Thanks for letting me now. Can't believe I just picked up a RX200S for $35AUD. What a steal!
only RDAs that were authentic i seen at a good price was the chutulu shuriken for about 11 bucks and the pharaoh for about 25 bucks

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My eliquids are arriving today! :xD:

And my first Zamplebox is arriving on the 29th. I decided to go with 11 bottles because I want to try as much a variety as I can. Maybe find new flavors I will like!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Do you have a favorite coil over any other?
haven't used them yet but I'll let you know. Right now i really like @b_d_builders coils and also the staggered 316L clapton wire roll from advanced vape supply (their triple core fused clapton 316L wire is nice too) I waste a lot of juice, wire, and cotton from rebuilding all the time before coils are burnt out because of doing the reviews. Gotta find the best wicking/build for each tank to give it a fair review.
Who makes those?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
@twistedcoils does. they have a thread on here. figured I'd shoot them an order since their ebay store got shut down so he started his own website. (http://twistedcoils.myshopify.com) I paid 15.74 for 40 coils and looks like he threw in another 30 or so free on top of it

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
haven't used them yet but I'll let you know. Right now i really like @b_d_builders coils and also the staggered 316L clapton wire roll from advanced vape supply (their triple core fused clapton 316L wire is nice too) I waste a lot of juice, wire, and cotton from rebuilding all the time before coils are burnt out because of doing the reviews. Gotta find the best wicking/build for each tank to give it a fair review.

@twistedcoils does. they have a thread on here. figured I'd shoot them an order since their ebay store got shut down so he started his own website. (http://twistedcoils.myshopify.com) I paid 15.74 for 40 coils and looks like he threw in another 30 or so free on top of it
That's less than a quarter a coil! Sweet!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0371.JPG
I've got about a weeks worth of vape mail coming. My fiancé will be happy when the mailbox is full with vape stuff for the next week. Someone needs to take my internet access away. So today I got a hohm wrecker mod, a couple smok tanks and (not pictured) juice. I also got a camera lens kit for my phone to take pictures of all my vape mail!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
View attachment 72779
I've got about a weeks worth of vape mail coming. My fiancé will be happy when the mailbox is full with vape stuff for the next week. Someone needs to take my internet access away. So today I got a hohm wrecker mod, a couple smok tanks and (not pictured) juice. I also got a camera lens kit for my phone to take pictures of all my vape mail!
Nice!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Do you have a DNA device, Anthony? If so where does it rank on your list of mods?
I have 3
a VT133, Finder 167, and Triad 250
I love them personally and would rank them pretty high. I don't have any of the YiHi so i rank the DNA in the top 2 for temp control (along with the FSK mods) for watt mode only it's kinda overpriced if you aren't using temp control. That's the main draw of them. They have some really nice lookers though. especially the finder 167, it's my favorite mod lookswise.
Pros - amazing temp control, great looking mods, lots of choices
cons - low wattage compared to other dual battery mods with the DNA 200 board. pricey if you aren't using temp mode, has a learning curve, can't adjust on the device on the fly (you need a PC)
Personally i say the DNA250 board. it's the newest, has 2 amp balanced fast charging, and built in reverse polarity protection. the DNA 200 is nice too but not much cheaper then getting the 250 chip and doesn't have built in reverse polarity only charges at .5 amps and has less watts. I wouldn't bother with any DNA board lower then the 200 as the poor efficiency leads to bad battery life and it struggles to fire good on low batteries

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your reply! I can't wait to try TC on my DNA. Unfortunately I don't have any TC wire so for now I'm just in VW mode.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying a nickel coil I just found for my TopTank Mini. So far so good!

Edit: I found a guide for it. Thx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors