The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cbb92ae53559498ee6db4d3a9d14db62.jpg

Copper apocalypse, brass broadside, copper extention for broadside.
Also got a dozen vtc5a from liionwholesale.com but those are charging.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Whoa Mama! Very nice! :shades:

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well those coil are PERFECT! but it take me 2 short coil (I was putting too much strenght on my tweezer and a bit too hot it bend the coil) to know how to build and dry burn it properly

NOw I can try to find the perfect way to vape it... I'm gonna try to setup the TC to try it out on my limitless rdta plus ( on this point I'll be gratefull if anyone could point me out a good tutorial how to setup it on a Smok alien 220w)

dual triple core fused clapton read at 0.18ohm. Vaping like hell and doing soo much cloud!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
well those coil are PERFECT! but it take me 2 short coil (I was putting too much strenght on my tweezer and a bit too hot it bend the coil) to know how to build and dry burn it properly

NOw I can try to find the perfect way to vape it... I'm gonna try to setup the TC to try it out on my limitless rdta plus ( on this point I'll be gratefull if anyone could point me out a good tutorial how to setup it on a Smok alien 220w)

dual triple core fused clapton read at 0.18ohm. Vaping like hell and doing soo much cloud!

Yeah I love their wire. The TC on the alien isn't great so don't dismiss TC entirely if u don't like the vape you get off the alien

But it's pretty easy. Just make sure your coils are at room temp then put on the alien. Select new coil. 3 clicks for the menu. Scroll until you see mode. Select tc-as mode. Change the tcr to 00092 and vape away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whoa Mama! Very nice! :shades:
Thanks dude. They actually fucked my shit up I ordered everything copper like I usually do and they sent me a brass broadside which kinda bummed me out at first this is what it looks like set up.
bfd3d15a13f5e1c6d517f1ef8ffcd979.jpg

So not really matchy matchy how I would have wanted but I decided I'm going to keep it and just buy another broadside in copper cause it gives me an excuse to use my 2 only brass rdas.
The outlaw
ed8d50852b76b12617b17f22735772fb.jpg

The battle deck with brass battle Cap (needs a shine)
83ae2616a0ce51ebc2fde28b1e9dad6d.jpg

Then I'll just use the apocalypse on another tube for now I dunno.
09b532f8eb7a02f1a60efe6289a11b41.jpg

What you think? Right?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks dude. They actually fucked my shit up I ordered everything copper like I usually do and they sent me a brass broadside which kinda bummed me out at first this is what it looks like set up.
bfd3d15a13f5e1c6d517f1ef8ffcd979.jpg

So not really matchy matchy how I would have wanted but I decided I'm going to keep it and just buy another broadside in copper cause it gives me an excuse to use my 2 only brass rdas.
The outlaw
ed8d50852b76b12617b17f22735772fb.jpg

The battle deck with brass battle Cap (needs a shine)
83ae2616a0ce51ebc2fde28b1e9dad6d.jpg

Then I'll just use the apocalypse on another tube for now I dunno.
09b532f8eb7a02f1a60efe6289a11b41.jpg

What you think? Right?

Whatever you want to do, but since I'm sure it wasn't cheap, I would contact the vendor. All I can say is they LOOK STUNNING! Why in the first pic it's so long? 2/18650's stacked? Whatever you decide enjoy! They look beautiful!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whatever you want to do, but since I'm sure it wasn't cheap, I would contact the vendor. All I can say is they LOOK STUNNING! Why in the first pic it's so long? 2/18650's stacked? Whatever you decide enjoy! They look beautiful!
I sent bjmoxmods (the dudes that make the mod and who I ordered from) about the mixup, my original intent was to have them change it to copper but since I used it and it's pretty bad ass, now I want to keep it.
Yes it's 2 18650s stacked into a series configuration.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I sent bjmoxmods (the dudes that make the mod and who I ordered from) about the mixup, my original intent was to have them change it to copper but since I used it and it's pretty bad ass, now I want to keep it.
Yes it's 2 18650s stacked into a series configuration.

Enjoy them! They sure are lookers! :inlove:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Daedalus and my first REAL wire order. 26, 28, 30, 36 and 38g ka1. This thing has a bit of a learning curve getting the tension in the spool right o.k. the jig. Will play more with it tomorrow
782ca01710c8bfa2fb7c84b8a965c1d3.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I've noticed everything has a learning curve, for me anyway. Got around to messing with the coilmaster tool. Simple right, I mean how hard can it be? Stick one end of wire through, hold in place, turn the handle.

Leave it to me, like the damn slow kid in class I screwed it up. Took a few times to keep from winding the coils on top of themselves and just ending up with a looped wad. Derp. Finally figured out to just lightly twist and make sure not to apply any pressure toward the first wrap or else the wraps can't fall beside one another they just keep winding in the same spot.

If at first you don't succeed just keep in mind some of us out there can dick up even simpler things. lmao.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FASTTECH came through for me today. Been looking forward to trying the Illusion Mini and had to grab a Reux Mini and a pack of. (Amor) coils. The silicone sleeves are a little tight on my G2 but I'm sure will stretch. The spare glass are hopefully going to be replacements for my Baby Beast in RBA mode, I'll let ya know. Ok so the spare glass for the Aerotank Mega sort of works for a replacement for Baby Beast RBA, I had to add a very thin o-ring under the bottom seal because the glass is like half a millimeter short.

521765868f1e6fa8e95096d57f628e50.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed everything has a learning curve, for me anyway. Got around to messing with the coilmaster tool. Simple right, I mean how hard can it be? Stick one end of wire through, hold in place, turn the handle.

Leave it to me, like the damn slow kid in class I screwed it up. Took a few times to keep from winding the coils on top of themselves and just ending up with a looped wad. Derp. Finally figured out to just lightly twist and make sure not to apply any pressure toward the first wrap or else the wraps can't fall beside one another they just keep winding in the same spot.

If at first you don't succeed just keep in mind some of us out there can dick up even simpler things. lmao.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I had a mishap with my first coil with my coil jig as well. It only gets better. I love building and learning is part of the fun. I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as I do. It can be frustrating at times, but don't give up.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

:teehee:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta agree with @SirRichardRear about the alien, tc is kinda meh. It works, sort of. My istick tc100w kicks the shit out of it for smooth temp control though.

Another vapewild order rolled in today, a couple 30ml bottles of wrecking ball, a bottle of american pie, so berry good. A few small 10ml bottles to try of shmidten (mint candy), hooch ('purple drank' - their description - and some other fruits) and a mystery flavor that I've got no clue. Tastes kinda mild/sweet with some undertones of the candy marshmallows like you get in lucky charms.

First time I've really paid much attention to their laminated card that comes with the orders. One side gives instructions to steep 2 weeks (never found it necessary). The other says "remember the 4 c's", organic Cotton, battery Cases, new Coils and Canthal wire. Huh? Next to it they spelled kanthal correctly so no telling what that's about, guess they needed a 4th 'C' lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors