The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have only had it for a full day but so far I really like it. I wasn't crazy about spending this much on a single mod but have to say that so far it seems really worth it.
Honestly, it takes a good day or two to get used to that joystick thingy but once you do it's just a fantastic mod. DeucesJack approved for sure. Lol.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, it takes a good day or two to get used to that joystick thingy but once you do it's just a fantastic mod. DeucesJack approved for sure. Lol.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper
I was making mental notes of how it works from you and everyone else who has had it awhile. I actually think the joystick makes it one of the easiest mods to use once you learn it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Part 1 of my vape Mail

dbebbf2f92662edb31cba985d7d0c95a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is their juice?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gotta agree with @SirRichardRear about the alien, tc is kinda meh. It works, sort of. My istick tc100w kicks the shit out of it for smooth temp control though.

Another vapewild order rolled in today, a couple 30ml bottles of wrecking ball, a bottle of american pie, so berry good. A few small 10ml bottles to try of shmidten (mint candy), hooch ('purple drank' - their description - and some other fruits) and a mystery flavor that I've got no clue. Tastes kinda mild/sweet with some undertones of the candy marshmallows like you get in lucky charms.

First time I've really paid much attention to their laminated card that comes with the orders. One side gives instructions to steep 2 weeks (never found it necessary). The other says "remember the 4 c's", organic Cotton, battery Cases, new Coils and Canthal wire. Huh? Next to it they spelled kanthal correctly so no telling what that's about, guess they needed a 4th 'C' lmao.
I'm almost positive that mystery juice is their version of lucky charms. My step-daughter gave me a bottle of it she got as a freebie and didn't care for. As soon as I tasted it, I thought of lucky charms. Never had Vapewild juice before, so I looked on their site and saw they did indeed have a lucky charms type juice. Plus, being March and St. Paddy's and all, it seems a reasonable assumption.
I really like it. Will probably order more. The jury is still out on the King Cake she gave me. Little too doughy right now. Perhaps some breathing time will help.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm almost positive that mystery juice is their version of lucky charms. My step-daughter gave me a bottle of it she got as a freebie and didn't care for. As soon as I tasted it, I thought of lucky charms. Never had Vapewild juice before, so I looked on their site and saw they did indeed have a lucky charms type juice. Plus, being March and St. Paddy's and all, it seems a reasonable assumption.
I really like it. Will probably order more. The jury is still out on the King Cake she gave me. Little too doughy right now. Perhaps some breathing time will help.

Not all are winners but for the most part I prefer vape wild. Usually their mystery juice flavors are a new flavor yet to be released/named. They have a spot on their website that goes through the previous mystery flavors by month/year and reveals the names (other than for the current one). I like their so berry good, wrecking ball and a few others. Some have a cult following for smurfcake, it's alright but personally not my fave. American pie is pretty good, apple and light pastry.

The past few mystery flavors were a swing and a miss for me. Haven't tried the latest yet. Guess I'm picky about ejuice, a large portion I just don't care for. Other folks seem to be somewhat happy with a lot of them they try from various companies. I keep trying new ones but end up back at vape wild. Other than a few halo or v2 juices but they're pretty expensive, around $20 for 30ml or $16-17 for 25ml. Hard to complain when I get 30ml for $5/ea at vape wild (buying 4 at a time).

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There's is any place we could find some Cotton bacon in big pack?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's is any place we could find some Cotton bacon in big pack?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X
Not that I'm aware of. They do sell boxes of packs that appear to be for retail purposes. No prices listed on their website and if looking for wholesale you'll have to create an account (and likely have a retail business license #). Looks like on their sign up page it asks for business addy as well as ein/ssn, but no resale license #.
http://wicknvape.com/wholesale/

Otherwise I think it's intended to be sold in small retail packaging. If looking for less expensive or more product for the money, larger packs etc you might consider japanese organic cotton pads like muji or koh gen do (sold as cosmetic or makeup removal pads).

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the shorty kit for my modfather

80023ee10225ee4a0f6db56185f72a8f.jpg

And I got this bad boy.
cedfdadc03ad1c71aece63bc3e183921.jpg

89063121f825c8120e9a50dd3887cf4e.jpg

I put a big 3.5mm .06 build on it to see if the chip would fire it and holy fuck is it rowdy
Where did you get the drip tip for the Modfather? That looks real nice

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
:-( my ECO12 is also plain stainless... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
LMAO don't feel bad. my TFV12 is SS right now cause the gold took so long to ship i ordered a SS from in stock on a site. I already have had my SS one for like 3 weeks, did the review and ran probably 30 tanks or more through it and my gold one i ordered back in January still hasn't arrived LMAO. Why did I order gold? cause i was worried the rainbow would get pushed back or not made and it would delay me from getting it early FML

also the gold predator i ordered? only one to not come in stock this week at vapenw apparently, even though they emailed me saying it was in stock. And they won't switch me out for a red one that is in stock so i'll be waiting.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMAO don't feel bad. my TFV12 is SS right now cause the gold took so long to ship i ordered a SS from in stock on a site. I already have had my SS one for like 3 weeks, did the review and ran probably 30 tanks or more through it and my gold one i ordered back in January still hasn't arrived LMAO. Why did I order gold? cause i was worried the rainbow would get pushed back or not made and it would delay me from getting it early FML

also the gold predator i ordered? only one to not come in stock this week at vapenw apparently, even though they emailed me saying it was in stock. And they won't switch me out for a red one that is in stock so i'll be waiting.
That sucks why won't they send you the red one?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yup... TFV12 is SS... sigh... I do have a purple TFV8...

I actually made the conscious choice to stick with SS tanks because they can go on just about any mod. I found I was getting wound up having black tanks on non-black mods. Now, I put the SS tank on any color, pop in an appropriately matchy-matchy drip tip, and I am happy.

Of course, now Im collecting appropriately matchy-matchy drip tips...

When will it ever end?

:p

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That sucks why won't they send you the red one?
because they said they can't lol. I would need to cancel, wait for them to process the store credit, then use the credit to rebuy it. I feel like a US company should have better service. I'd expect that from fastech but not vapenw. I've ordered 3 times from them. this is the 2nd time i've had an issue out of 3 orders. the 1st time they sent me the wrong thing but they did credit me back for it

Yup... TFV12 is SS... sigh... I do have a purple TFV8...

I actually made the conscious choice to stick with SS tanks because they can go on just about any mod. I found I was getting wound up having black tanks on non-black mods. Now, I put the SS tank on any color, pop in an appropriately matchy-matchy drip tip, and I am happy.

Of course, now Im collecting appropriately matchy-matchy drip tips...

When will it ever end?

:p

lol yeah SS is universal to look good on anything. I feel like black is as well. The rainbow I think will go good with most colors too. I'll play around with combos and see what looks good and what doesn't

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received the following in the mail yesterday.

BMG Ruby Red Satin CNC'd G box
BMG dual 18650 battery sled with Keystone connectors
Varitube V2 510 assembly
BMG .28 LED Volt meter (red)
Motley Mods 14g wiring kit with heatshrink (x2)
Fatdaddys 12mm SS tactical firing button (x2)
fatdaddys V4 510 assembly
Motley Mods 3034 mosfet and 15k resistor with heat shrink (x2)

Some of the parts are to upgrade a Tugboat box mod clone..The rest to build my own box.

Also a used Paradigm Magma RDA clone.

Sorry, no pics just yet.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How sad I have become... I bought a mod to justify buying a tank I wanted...

31ebceb9881433d26757f73f5b06b9b3.jpg

I just couldn't stand the though of that gold tank on a plain mod...

But the mod came with a gold tank... sigh... So, I tried this:

692d2659e286a3c4ba736e83c0d9e2b7.jpg

And, I like it!

Looks real good with the gold gpriv.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors