Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this Arymi Gille in a trade with @georgemeadal I'm liking it so far.

fae159c728c2369bc75b9aa1cfaa0b95.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind lights on some stuff, my pc has led lighting but it's off most of the time. When it's on, it's subtle glow rather than bright or chasing/pulsing themes. I wonder how much it affects battery life on that mod. Probably not a whole lot. I turned the screen brightness way down on my alien to 25. That glowing ring around the kaos display makes me think of those glowing necklaces and bracelets at clubs where everything is neon.

Don't mind me, I'm old and more into subtle. All these kids and their glowing lights dang nabbit! haha

It's nice to see more mod makers adopting the smaller dual battery cases though. That and rounded edges, more comfy to grip. Looking less like the older regulated mods with tall tanks off to one side that were more reminiscent of a two way radio. Looking at the dimensions, the predator is almost identical within a mm to the alien and the kaos being similar while slightly larger by a few mm than the other two. I'm sure they're reaching their limits, can only go so small and still fit a board, screen, 510 and 2x 18650's.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't mind lights on some stuff, my pc has led lighting but it's off most of the time. When it's on, it's subtle glow rather than bright or chasing/pulsing themes. I wonder how much it affects battery life on that mod. Probably not a whole lot. I turned the screen brightness way down on my alien to 25. That glowing ring around the kaos display makes me think of those glowing necklaces and bracelets at clubs where everything is neon.

Don't mind me, I'm old and more into subtle. All these kids and their glowing lights dang nabbit! haha

It's nice to see more mod makers adopting the smaller dual battery cases though. That and rounded edges, more comfy to grip. Looking less like the older regulated mods with tall tanks off to one side that were more reminiscent of a two way radio. Looking at the dimensions, the predator is almost identical within a mm to the alien and the kaos being similar while slightly larger by a few mm than the other two. I'm sure they're reaching their limits, can only go so small and still fit a board, screen, 510 and 2x 18650's.
yeah they are making much nice mods now then they did before. the cool think i like about the light is you can match attys. Instead of needing 3 aliens to match 3 attys lol But mod have come a long long way in the past 3-4 years though and it's nice to see.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah they are making much nice mods now then they did before. the cool think i like about the light is you can match attys. Instead of needing 3 aliens to match 3 attys lol But mod have come a long long way in the past 3-4 years though and it's nice to see.
You're right, that is cool for matching stuff. A lot of people go for matching stuff, I don't have much color in my life. All my atty's are stainless/silver, my alien is silver and goes with all of them.

I'd bet half my shirts are some shade of gray, for diversity I have light gray and dark gray. When I'm really feeling rebellious I've got some that are muted grayish mixed with other colors. lmfao. I can't even remember the last time I wore a shirt that had writing of any kind on it, I think it was in high school roughly 20yrs ago. Unless you count some sort of uniform with name tags or company logos on them. I'm definitely not the person to ask about matching or stylish colors. :p

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You're right, that is cool for matching stuff. A lot of people go for matching stuff, I don't have much color in my life. All my atty's are stainless/silver, my alien is silver and goes with all of them.

I'd bet half my shirts are some shade of gray, for diversity I have light gray and dark gray. When I'm really feeling rebellious I've got some that are muted grayish mixed with other colors. lmfao. I can't even remember the last time I wore a shirt that had writing of any kind on it, I think it was in high school roughly 20yrs ago. Unless you count some sort of uniform with name tags or company logos on them. I'm definitely not the person to ask about matching or stylish colors. :p
LMAO i got mods of all colors. and the xcube 2 cause the LED was a big draw for me personally. I do need some more green and orange though and maybe another purple. hell i wouldn't mind rocking a pink either LMAO

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
efun
Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA 25mm (Black and Silver)
200W Joyetech eVic Primo TC Box MOD (Black and Silver)
Creative Guitar Mini 50W kit (Black) no intent on using it, but it'll look great on my shelves

20170402_122913.jpg

vapenw
Wismec Predator 228 With Elabo Kit (White)
Wismec Predator 228 With Elabo Kit (Gold)

20170402_122920.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I won't go into detail, got a battery stuck in my Aria oros v2. some how I manage to break the magnets in the switch. I'm the second owner of this mech. I sent beyond vape an email and they hooked me up. no charge and sent a stack of magnets.
I did put a copper spring in the switch but it's a hard pull, the magnets are so much smoother.

what a really nice company. their customer service is pretty sweet! plus their local, I want to check out their shop in Baldwin Park CA.
6a43b151af8c2468bf6c9569a0b53bd5.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
efun
Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA 25mm (Black and Silver)
200W Joyetech eVic Primo TC Box MOD (Black and Silver)
Creative Guitar Mini 50W kit (Black) no intent on using it, but it'll look great on my shelves

View attachment 78509

vapenw
Wismec Predator 228 With Elabo Kit (White)
Wismec Predator 228 With Elabo Kit (Gold)

View attachment 78510
The little guitar is so cute! Wonder if it would work? Does it have a built in battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors