Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Back to back like the cover of lethal weapon.

View attachment 80162
Goon LP squonk mode on top of Coppervape Bf aluminum black.

@Heartsdelight whens your coppervape coming? :)
Wow that looks nice! I decided to cancel the order for now. Going to wait until my Hadaly clone comes & play with it with my cheapo Kanger 60 dripbox. See how I like it then decide. Is the Goon authentic? It looks great together with the Coppervape mod

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Heartsdelight this one nope. But it's 1:1 copy because it parts are interchangeable with my authentic silver lp. Which is nice in case my real one missing screws or top caps or drip tip etc...
Where did you get it? Does it have a manufacturer name? It's looks real nice! How's the vape with the Coppervape?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that exciting but here goes
fde48978a0a9a28e7da88a6dd3ee2644.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course. All my clones are 1:1 or high quality. I pay attention to high quality clones. The best goon lp is by Shenray. I purchased them on focalecig.com awhile back. But focalecig is going to a lot of changes. I think they got another website hotecig.com. Check it ou if they still have it.

Good luck @Heartsdelight !

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh and add this to your order @Heartsdelight ;)

https://hotecig.com/Product/Coppervape-BF18650-Mechanical-Mod-KitSilver-46607

Oh forgot. This is important too http://hotecig.com/Product/Shenray-...-Atomizer-with-Bottom-Feeding-PinSilver-46747

I believe this is the best Hadaly clone. It's way better than the SxK one. And it doesn't have the gold plated post. It's better made too. It can trap bigger wires. Cause the Sxk version the clamps are built off a bit and it's too slanted, harder to trap
Big wires

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go check out the thread in the co-op section. I don't believe the blue 70w are being made right now....you'd be waiting a while for it. I have a black one and love it.

92d299dfb074ceaa06a9ad8a34b30e13.jpg

Thanks bro. Damn the black one is sexy as fuck with the dot mod drip tip. And I was looking at your red recoil damn that's a really nice color. I have the SS one but I might get red one too gahaha. IMG_2932.JPG

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and add this to your order @Heartsdelight ;)

https://hotecig.com/Product/Coppervape-BF18650-Mechanical-Mod-KitSilver-46607

Oh forgot. This is important too http://hotecig.com/Product/Shenray-...-Atomizer-with-Bottom-Feeding-PinSilver-46747

I believe this is the best Hadaly clone. It's way better than the SxK one. And it doesn't have the gold plated post. It's better made too. It can trap bigger wires. Cause the Sxk version the clamps are built off a bit and it's too slanted, harder to trap
Big wires
I found about the Shenray one after I ordered the SXK :( oh well, it should arrive soon if I like it I'll get the Shenray one. Thanks!

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found about the Shenray one after I ordered the SXK :( oh well, it should arrive soon if I like it I'll get the Shenray one. Thanks!

Yea ill let you in on a lil secret. Don't tell anyone. Shenray makes the best clone. All their clones are 1:1 or of the highest quality SS 316L. If you like an rda or tank and they have it by Shenray. Don't even hesitate to pick it up, it will be the best.

My list of cloners of best quality in order
1. Shenray
2. SJMY
3 SxK/Kindbright.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ieatOhms aiyo bro I got another question. Have you tried the Exocet clone? If so how's the vape. And one more.. how's the nautilus extension that comes with it? Do you use it? Oh and last question Lmao. What's the best setup or the setup u are using now for your SxK BB? Thanks

@CashNVape yo Cash who's the VU that made those? And how much was ur 10 pack? Thank you.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@ieatOhms aiyo bro I got another question. Have you tried the Exocet clone? If so how's the vape. And one more.. how's the nautilus extension that comes with it? Do you use it? Oh and last question Lmao. What's the best setup or the setup u are using now for your SxK BB? Thanks

@CashNVape yo Cash who's the VU that made those? And how much was ur 10 pack? Thank you.

I have the Exocet and extra boro tank and love them. I have also used the nautilus extension and it works great. I'm currently running the 0.7ohm nautilus coils (I did have a little issue with some of the 0.7 coils and the fit in the extension, bit I attribute it to a couple of the coils I had having burrs on them) , but I normally use the Exocet. I like a warmer vape and the Exocet allows me to achieve it.

As far as the group buy, @dre is the one who organized it all and he's awesome to deal with. I can't wait until he has another one. I'd definitely jump in on it when he does another one.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
...and I use it daily! I have multiple tanks with different builds in them and just swap them out depending on the vape I'm looking for. I do have a tendency of going back to the Exocet and the RBA that came with it more often than not.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
...and I use it daily! I have multiple tanks with different builds in them and just swap them out depending on the vape I'm looking for. I do have a tendency of going back to the Exocet and the RBA that came with it more often than not.

What's the different between the rba that it came with and the Exocet?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awww shit!!! VU is not ready!!! I have a lot of money stacks ready. Why?? My coils gonna be so bad. Imma have to pay people to use em! :giggle:
View attachment 80235

Who wants some free triple core fused claptons??
You're going to love the Daedalus! It's fun! And so much easier. I've been trying to make Aliens, no luck yet. It can all be on on the Daedalus until the last step where you have to hold the outer Alien wire by hand.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're going to love the Daedalus! It's fun! And so much easier. I've been trying to make Aliens, no luck yet. It can all be on on the Daedalus until the last step where you have to hold the outer Alien wire by hand.

What I really want to make is a triple core fused Clapton. Have you done this yet @Heartsdelight

It should be easier since you don't need to make it by hand.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it's really easy on the Daedalus. You're going to love it!

Awesome!! Bare with me. So do you run 3 cores in the hole and out the back. And then use the 26/28 gauge coil gauge thingy ? Where do you put it? Near the front of the drill? Or near the back to stop the wires from flapping?

If you can I like a descriptive explanation of how you set up for a triple core fused Clapton. Thank you @Heartsdelight !!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome!! Bare with me. So do you run 3 cores in the hole and out the back. And then use the 26/28 gauge coil gauge thingy ? Where do you put it? Near the front of the drill? Or near the back to stop the wires from flapping?

If you can I like a descriptive explanation of how you set up for a triple core fused Clapton. Thank you @Heartsdelight !!
First you straighten each wire one at a time, then you insert the 3 wires in your drill, then in the brass plate in the appropriate size hole push through under the coil jig & out the hole. You don't need the 26/28 gauge coil thingy for the triple core Claptons, you can use that for Aliens. Then wrap your wrapping wire in the drill, to start keep the drill close to the coil jig. And then let her rip. You can gently guide the jig if it starts going crooked. That's it! They come out beautiful!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First you straighten each wire one at a time, then you insert the 3 wires in your drill, then in the brass plate in the appropriate size hole push through under the coil jig & out the hole. You don't need the 26/28 gauge coil thingy for the triple core Claptons, you can use that for Aliens. Then wrap your wrapping wire in the drill, to start keep the drill close to the coil jig. And then let her rip. You can gently guide the jig if it starts going crooked. That's it! They come out beautiful!
Avidartisan on YouTube the makers of the Daedalus they have vids to show you how to use.

Last edited:

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Attention attention. Hear ye! Hear ye! Tell all the other coil builders on VU to retire. Im going make some quad core aliens with 54 gauge Ni80. Yup.

54 muthafuckin Gauge. Vucci the Needle of the Camel's Eye. That's my new name.
IMG_2955.PNG

I don't know how I'm gonna see the wire. Imma just press the trigger and that's it. Wrap it up and mail it out to y'all!

Woooooooo!!!

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How is the Spirals tank compared to Baby Beast. The coils look similar.

Spirals is more of an MTL type of tank. The draw is restricted. So you vape like a cigarette instead of a lung hit like a xxxx.

I like it a lot. Flavorful as well. I think everyone needs a good MTL tank. It comes with an rba base too so u can rebuild n rewick. I would get the smok spirals plus. It's the same but 24.5mm diammeter and holds 4 ml instead of 2 ml.

Oh and since u MTL it's lower wattages like 40 watts is how I vape those premade coils.

But real hardcore MtL vapers would have like a Kayfun V3 mini and some crazy 1.5 ohm coils and they vape at like 12 watts lol.

Im not that hardcore I just need a good cigarette hit once in awhile and spirals tank do that just fine.

Edit: oh since it's real tight dense draw. MTLers would vape at higher nic like 12mg, so as you can see it really feels like a cigarette. Throat hit deep inhale but puff exhale by mouth

Edit 2: oh yea I own two MTL rta as well. Kayfun V5 mini and Hussar RTAIMG_2891.JPGIMG_2892.JPG IMG_2972.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors