Member For 4 Years
From slowwwtech
24c24a652a563aac622ddc0cf8c09b8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Edit: 2016. Dec 19th. Auditorium intro. (Vx3)

Yesterday was a good day! A great day! You know why? We did what we wanted yesterday. Even if that want is nothing more than being lazy and roll around all day.

But look. Lets do that again. My name is "Vucci". You ask me anything, or try n teach me something: I'll just nod my head uH Huh. Cause I don't give a fuck.

You want to win there's only one thing. Im done after this. So I'll say it carefully. You follow this, i promised we walk outta here together.

Do not reject starting over. We learn to accept failures as lessons but we were taught starting over is true failure. Because it means you have nothing!! Even if u don't noticed it subconsciously, you tell yourself I failed that's why i must be restarting??

Once you let that go. Then it doesn't matter. Fuck the books. Yea I said it. Stop trying to fucking absorb when you are like a dirty towel.

Your free. No markings. No nothing. U just gotta believe it yourself now. Are u restarting again.. because your a failure? Then just don't even try. But if your like me. I can't wait.

Lets get the fuck out of here.

-- end -- Dedicated to "1" R.i.p. And thank you joe.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@Deucesjack @SirRichardRear what's a real fucking reliable dual 18650 DNA device? And maybe throw in your favorite lipo DNA.

I want a dual 18650 to go with my Q mini lol.
I like the finder 167 and therion 167. I'm not into lipos so I don't have any lipo mods currently.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might be a bad idea but awhile back I was in a real dark place. I lost everything. Opiates addiction. I had it going going too. Oxys and ****** is a tough battle. I still take it one day at a time.

I was pretty much homeless. Fast forward couple years I'm far from that dark place. Funny thing was I always watch every vape reviews and keep up with vaping. I was fascinated. Kept my
Mind busy too. I had like a sigelei 100 watt.someone gave me (not just someone, but a person who gave hope) It was the nicest thing ever. Damn.. my eyes are still watery.

There was a shop local I window shop very often. I think Joe knew. I remember the sigelei 100 was the shit! One day I walk by the shop and he had it set up with a sub ohm tank. And said hey you can have it. Just like that. I just grabbed it and barely thanked him. It was so nice.

Joe If u reading I wasn't ungrateful, I just couldn't cry in front of your customers. I had to ran out bro.

Man.. first time I share this. Anyways when the Q came out and the Q mini later. I always wanted it. It was my thats so bad ass! Had a buddy that didnt make it. He loved it too

The Q mini represents the best in my mind as vaping goes. And it now just symbolizes that I made past the battles. It represent triumph when I hold it. That what I want can, and Will be achieved.

Edit: Felt good writing that. I know most of you guys are strangers. Well all. But as if we were in a meeting, please keep this to yourselves.

Edit: I know it's just a mod. Not even pricey or custom made like Frankenskull squonkers or Carlos Creations. But it just ignite something inside of me when I hold it.

But as I share that story.. i feel like I have to use it now. That was the final thing holding me back. When is it the right time to use something you were reaching for? When you not afraid of that your past is just your past
I'm sorry for all you've been through. And so happy you are in a better place now. Perhaps you can stop by the store & thank the guy that gave you hope. Your story is inspiring! I have faith you are past it. The past is after all the past and if we learn from it that's what's life is suppose to be. We are here for you!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry for all you've been through. And so happy you are in a better place now. Perhaps you can stop by the store & thank the guy that gave you hope. Your story is inspiring! I have faith you are past it. The past is after all the past and if we learn from it that's what's life is suppose to be. We are here for you!
Well you know what YOU MADE IT and thanks for sharing your dark time. Keep on walking forward and never step back .

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let us know how you like the Kylin.
So , dropped a couple fused Clapton in and wicked it with cotton bacon , had to 're arrange the cotton on the deck a couple times to get the chimney on right but got the wicking first try , ...so that being said this thing is a breeze to wick , I never wick anything perfect the first time ! With that , dual fused Clapton @ .23 running 50 w in 2ml mode and all I can say is damn , this is a flavor beast , at least the same as my tokugawa and way better than my troll , not as good as the govad but this is one beautiful tank .. that being said I am a little worried about the seal at the deck to the chimney/glass . It doesn't leak but it seems a little loose to me . That will come out down the road but for right now I am happy as can be thing this tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So , dropped a couple fused Clapton in and wicked it with cotton bacon , had to 're arrange the cotton on the deck a couple times to get the chimney on right but got the wicking first try , ...so that being said this thing is a breeze to wick , I never wick anything perfect the first time ! With that , dual fused Clapton @ .23 running 50 w in 2ml mode and all I can say is damn , this is a flavor beast , at least the same as my tokugawa and way better than my troll , not as good as the govad but this is one beautiful tank .. that being said I am a little worried about the seal at the deck to the chimney/glass . It doesn't leak but it seems a little loose to me . That will come out down the road but for right now I am happy as can be thing this tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sounds great! Thanks! Enjoy!

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn I don't found my perfect DNA. Gonna start the search now. @SirRichardRear @Deucesjack thanks for the idea fellas.

Look up couple therion 167 and shit i gotta get this murdered out!! Hope it's not too hard to getView attachment 80376

There's a pearl coffee in silver that's nice too. Damn and the drone BF!!

Mays gonna be busy!
With the new DNA 250C chip pending, you may want to wait a few months. The new chip allows for all the escribe stuff to be done directly on the chip.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With the new DNA 250C chip pending, you may want to wait a few months. The new chip allows for all the escribe stuff to be done directly on the chip.

Very nice. Ill wait for sure. I always thought Yihi was very smart to do that with their chip for the Q mini and G class. And a lot more practical as well.

Gonna wait n see how the new chip turns out.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm dropping the Merlin RDTA first then the Kylin, and Cloud Blaster. I need a few days with them to try multiple builds/coils and put them through the wringer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I love the Merlin but so far the spitback sucks balls.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love the Merlin but so far the spitback sucks balls.
I don't know anything about RDTAs, but putting more cotton inside the coils is how I fix violent spitback issues with my RDAs, and, after I fluffed up the trimmed ends of my wicks, I very gently groom some loose cotton fibers out of just the ends, and then I trim the ends once more to tidy up but without making them shorter.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Really liking the EXO RTA. Just got it yesterday and put a simple single stainless spaced coil in to try it out and it's great

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
yeah it's a flavor machine. i'm shocked it isn't more popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors