Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just received my eliquid prizes and wanted to Thank @B-boy™ and Verde Valley Vapes for their awesome contest here at VU!
This is a listing of the eliquids I chose!
#1 Blueberry Donut - # 2. Glazed Donut - #3.Fireballz - #4 Cinnamon Cream - #5 Marshmallow Madness - #6 Blue Slurpee - #7 Strawberry Chill
#8 Grape Geeks - #9 Flapjackz - #10 Strubblicious
View attachment 80794
You do win a lot,! :)

brittany741

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks you. You all I mean it. It's such a hard fight. But anyone who gone through smoking addiction. Has an idea of what it's like to be a slave to it. Yea lets start a new chapter and move forward. That's all we can do right?

Yeeeeeeeee!!!

Congrats on all your hard work. Keep fighting every day and no matter what, always move forward.

When I found out my childhood friend had a serious addiction to ******, I was devastated. She has gone through so many cycles of recovery and has finally found success with evidence-based programs (not 12 steps) and has been clean over a year. I see how much she has to fight every day and I now see how impossible it is to get through recovery without substantial emotional support from friends or family.

Keep sharing your story. You never know who may read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
cf4edfc29246c0159a34a09667b99f57.jpg
3da97c915d188e3f1186e54e87635f90.jpg
c7671fe6a8dc2bcbbda3984bf068efb1.jpg

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Bad Ass above the large RTA's is The Voltrove.... You will be in a league of your own..... You will be a bad ass..... You will be a Guru...... You will be not the grasshopper..... The Master.....
e564a93284c3c0cc85158ac43fe1ed29.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I'd love to have one of those Voltroves. Too bad they were discontinued. :(

Shawn

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not too bad. I like it, but I'll get something to put on it. I like that wrap. Thanks for putting it up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is near impossible to find it on the website. Do yourself a favor and Google Jwrap vaping underground and it should give you the result that takes you to the page.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can u let me know how the battery life is?
So after a couple days and a few battery swaps I am looking like 3.5 hours on a vtc3 1600 and 4-4.5 on 25r running 40 watts at .25 so I would say that is pretty good , I did get a low bath at 50% in temp at 430 on ss , I may need to upgrade the software if there is one available , but other than that I am loving this little mod, definitely a small discreet mod with east pocketability

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So after a couple days and a few battery swaps I am looking like 3.5 hours on a vtc3 1600 and 4-4.5 on 25r running 40 watts at .25 so I would say that is pretty good , I did get a low bath at 50% in temp at 430 on ss , I may need to upgrade the software if there is one available , but other than that I am loving this little mod, definitely a small discreet mod with east pocketability

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Cool that does seem good. I was going to get one then I watched djlsb vapes & he said battery life was meh but he didn't elaborate so based on what you're saying it's good enough for me. Thanks for remembering!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay u got ur Hadaly @Heartsdelight cant wait till u build it! Try spaced 316l clapton when u have a chance too. That's my favorite build on the Hadaly

Good times!
I already built it, I made fused Claptons 30*2/38g on the Daedalus. Too bad I already ordered the SXK one before you told me about the Shenray one. The clamps kinda suck but I got it too work. It's ok so far, just gotta,watch jphow much I Squonk it or juice will ooze outta the af.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up a Zenith on Wed. I love this mod. Hard to explain the pleasure it is to use.
So far I am really enjoying the TFV12 and Modfather on it and the build quality is solid for a $26 mod.....impressed so far

There is about 1mm overhang in the front with a 30mm tank in case anyone is wondering.
df4969f3e47a50279b71e2084ec7dd0b.jpg
6d4ac1d7278e0bc16ac94533470d8f9e.jpg
8a7177d4f69dc95dc53371c564f02e56.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I already built it, I made fused Claptons 30*2/38g on the Daedalus. Too bad I already ordered the SXK one before you told me about the Shenray one. The clamps kinda suck but I got it too work. It's ok so far, just gotta,watch jphow much I Squonk it or juice will ooze outta the af.

Yea the sxk clamps are a Lil too diagonal. But other than that it's still built very well. How's the flavor u getting from ur fused claptons?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I see a Minikin 2 in SnapDragon's future
Haha- I already have 2 Minikin V1.5 and love those and went crazy when I saw the Minikin v2 Prism(rainbow) I also like the Blue Chrome too-
I also own an Asmodus Silvanusa. Love Asmodus and the Minikin V2 will be mine too. LOL! Not sure if I will wait and see if a better sale- Memorial Day sales are not too far off!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
We are trying to get some of the other new colors, such as Rainbow. I will be getting some next week hopefully, once they restock. They're great devices!
Thank You so much for your reply! I would really like to have the Prism(rainbow) or even the Blue Chrome.I will watch for you to get them!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank You so much for your reply! I would really like to have the Prism(rainbow) or even the Blue Chrome.I will watch for you to get them!
No Problem! I'm at the computer working right now... I think I need to stop... eat dinner, call it a day, lol. Losing track of time...

I can get you the Blue Chrome for sure, I just checked. I'll be ordering some more Minikin 2's and maybe Boosts on Monday. I will make sure to get Blue Chrome, and I'll ask about the Rainbow one. I can get it, just about stock. I will see what I can make happen for you though, or they may re-stock. I will update the Newsletter and my threads when I get details, and I'll keep you in mind if those colors start selling out. :) Take care!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
No Problem! I'm at the computer working right now... I think I need to stop... eat dinner, call it a day, lol. Losing track of time...

I can get you the Blue Chrome for sure, I just checked. I'll be ordering some more Minikin 2's and maybe Boosts on Monday. I will make sure to get Blue Chrome, and I'll ask about the Rainbow one. I can get it, just about stock. I will see what I can make happen for you though, or they may re-stock. I will update the Newsletter and my threads when I get details, and I'll keep you in mind if those colors start selling out. :) Take care!

Thank You so much!
I sent you a PM, I am in no rush and you can PM me with your results any time! Yeah it is getting late here too almost 11:00 PM !

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Get some rest!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Discontinued ? They just released last week a new Gunmetal Edition.....
e729650b9883d16771f57e1a11274308.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Sweet! I looked pretty much everywhere online for one but everyone was out of stock and the manager of my local vape shop said they were discontinued.
I'm glad to hear they're still available.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors