Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this setup today off Letgo for $35. Like new in box. Mod still has protective plastic on screen.
63c0f2db6bffe72335c8909ac1825a94.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this at the B&M down the road. It's just SO GOOD. And you can't get it online so I buy some every now and then. I can make a decent clone but it's not perfect. Thid one literally leaves the flavor of Krispy Kreme donuts in your mouth.

There's a reason they call this Crack.

ea8409732f0f74ad9e2156119c0126fd.jpg
8eacbea0a9167fcdb1e8498ccc15aeea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im trying Loaded Doughnuts today! I got some stuff for diy too. Im waiting on my nic so I can try my hand at whipping up some good stuff.
View attachment 80878

Loaded donuts is so legit. Probably one of my favourite juices. I've been trying to get my hands on some more but my local B&M is out of stock.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's awesome. Mine is on pre-order. They don't ship until May 15th. Looking forward to the review
Review is coming. I need some quality time with the ole girl first.

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kicked back in the breakroom with the new Sigelei Kaos Spectrum topped off with the Geek Vape Medusa. Yeah, I made the LED match the Ultem topcap :) No time to take a break, though. The cole-bishop amendment to the spending bill was ousted... gotta keep fighting to keep life saving vapor products available to adults in the US!
5d006432497ca061f2d5ba5cd8d52dd9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors