Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little guy would rock on that Pico....
05c3876b15b193aef57ee0e85cce7430.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@st1114g those dripper bottles look great.

@MannyScoot why am I not surprised you found another tank in your sock drawer? lmao, at least you found it and not someone else. What's this, I was reaching into your socks and felt something long and round stashed in there. hahaha. On a side note, just checked my sock drawer. No such luck, just lint. Apparently sock-santa doesn't visit my house. :p

We all love vape mail. We wait anxiously as soon as we get that "your order has shipped" notice and follow our packages via tracking numbers. Well maybe not to that degree. LOL So here is a spot we can post our newest acquisitions. AKA vape mail!!!!

I didn't get anything today but here is my most recent vape mail from a few days ago.

ECBlend Ry7 (125ml) and two different flavor strengths of Dragon's Leaf.

abe4yguh.jpg
I go to the extreme..lol.. I get texts for my vape mail every step of the way.. I especially like it when the text says "delivered to your mail box..

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0036.JPG Well this is actually 2 days old, been busy lol. Needed a new workhorse mod that I wouldn't been too worried about getting dinged up so I settled on the sigelei 213 plus, then I figured well while I'm ordering a new mod might as well throw a new rta on it...I've been salivating over this aromamizer plus for a while now so I finally pulled the trigger on it. Threw on a custom smok tfv8 drip tip to round off the look. I'm loving the flavor from the aromamizer plus, definitely happy with my purchase

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build that pharaoh and gimme your honest thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already installed a fused clapton that is coming in right under .2 ohms. As Rip would say it's sick as tits !!!! Got a little overhang on the Tarot Pro but not enough to really bother me. Great flavor and loads of vapor. No complaints so far and NO Leaking !!! Think I am gonna really like it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already installed a fused clapton that is coming in right under .2 ohms. As Rip would say it's sick as tits !!!! Got a little overhang on the Tarot Pro but not enough to really bother me. Great flavor and loads of vapor. No complaints so far and NO Leaking !!! Think I am gonna really like it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think with all that said I'm gonna have to order one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so I got my Asmodus Oni 167w today and the Troll RTA.. First impressions... The mod is a fingerprint magnet, which I knew when I ordered it.. I can live with it. I did have one issue with it. When I first put the Troll RTA on it, all I got was "Check Atomizer"... so I tried another.. Same thing... No matter what I put on it that's what I got.. So I got to looking at it and realized the spring loaded pin in the 510 connector was way down there. Luckily the mod is easy to take apart, so I did. Once I got a look at it I realized I could adjust the pin depth. Once I did that, no problem at all. Must have been a freak problem, because I didn't see anything from anyone else having the same issue. No big deal.

As far as the Troll, I love it. Flavor is awesome and it's smooth as silk. I'll be using it a good bit in the foreseeable future. May even be my new go-to... I really like the deck but I did see where Twisted420 and his buddy melted a couple of insulators by putting a big ass coil in it too close to the post assembly. When the fired it to glowing the insulator died quickly. I didn't have any issue but I only stuck the little claptons that came with it in there, nothing too crazy. Most of the time I use regular round wire coils anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors