Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some @d_b_builders n80 coils, thanks Bro!
c75d0b2373ca8a1f8dfe230d69d40572.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nice coils

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's build something...
b579f5ea87e5e580b0ac6c1803ae8760.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Just be careful when putting coils on the ammit. I've found it's easier once a coil is wound to hold it up and look from the side of the posts to get an idea of where the coil will sit as to how long to leave the legs of the coil. Snip them beforehand so they don't extend any further than the post. Even better if the ends of the coil legs don't quite meet the back edge of the posts.

There's hardly any clearance once the tank is screwed on, found that out the hard way. My first build threw up intermittent shorts and made a tiny arc spot inside the chamber.

st1114g

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just be careful when putting coils on the ammit. I've found it's easier once a coil is wound to hold it up and look from the side of the posts to get an idea of where the coil will sit as to how long to leave the legs of the coil. Snip them beforehand so they don't extend any further than the post. Even better if the ends of the coil legs don't quite meet the back edge of the posts.

There's hardly any clearance once the tank is screwed on, found that out the hard way. My first build threw up intermittent shorts and made a tiny arc spot inside the chamber.

Yep, I ran into that but I put the top on to double-check the resistance - it changed and than it was short, so snipped them like you said and it has been good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I was supposed to get a G150 and a Spirals Plus tank. Instead I got an Alien kit with a Spirals Plus tank. No biggie, I never owned an Alien so this should be cool. Really digging the purple, they were all out of teal. Lol.
5825d5e827359af0ade8b6cea7e94de1.jpg
44f985fd41bee399d60ca8b5f95efb93.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With how egregious this is...possibly... As long as they don't ask for it to be returned for exchange...fucking bastards know it will cost $30 and on something as inexpensive as the Jig is... they will insult and offer a %5 credit on a $5 item
They sold me a 5pack of coils that had one coil missing. The pack was 10 dollars and they would not budge from their 5% credit offer. I tried to explain that 20% of my order was missing but I think something was lost in the translation lol.
Whatever...truth be told, I have saved way more than two bucks overall by shopping there.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Until next week lol! Did you get your mod protectors yet?
Actually, this time I really am done buying vape stuff for a little while. I already have too many builds to do for the time being and I think 11 mods is enough for now. ;) And I completely forgot to order the protectors! Good thing I haven't been taking off/putting on my atty so it's not scuffing or anything. Thanks for reminding me about the protectors!! :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want a Daedalus real bad but I have bought too much stuff lately

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
It works amazingly. So far I've only done Fused Claptons with it but it's unbelievable how easy it is to do and how perfectly it comes out. Make sure to save up some money for it! They're having a 20% off sale on the site I got it from (I think it's "VapeHappy").

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just saw my mailman down the street -- 15 minutes and I'll have my VGOD Pro Mech and Pro Drip! I have my Fused Claptons made and ready to install!! :xD: After this delivery, I have only one more delivery remaining for the week (which is my external charger) which will arrive today, as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors