82f76aa1c705d435443e07afad898774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You got a sweet haul of Vape Mail today
Yeah I'm actually hoping that's it for the day. Now I gotta build, wick, and fill everything. Plus I gotta pull some stuff outta my rotation so I can test these properly. Not complaining just a little overwhelming at the moment. Lol.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah I'm actually hoping that's it for the day. Now I gotta build, wick, and fill everything. Plus I gotta pull some stuff outta my rotation so I can test these properly. Not complaining just a little overwhelming at the moment. Lol.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Ok so my reply to fuseryder applies to you as well DJ lol

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd like to hear your thoughts on the EXO vs. Original. I have backups of backups of my original Cleitos. They take same heads and RBA, (which you probably already know - lol)

It's slightly better- and I will say I love it!
My husband now is a vapor- and took my cleito lmao
Only upside is the cleito has many (I have lol) glass replacements and it's easy to change coils that way-
I would grab and I love crown 3
Two tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't have the 3's. I have 2 Crown 2's and a D1 not opened. I also have coils for all. I just like my Cleitos and a few others better.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to Facebook if you're a user. The Vandy Vape club, tons of peeps with seeping in the bottom, not a wicking issue. Some were fixed with a replacement deck, some still seeped.
Are they like the other RTA,s that weep seep ect
that are all press fitted ,
Reason i now avoid a lot of tanks now had way too many that eventually seep due to press fittings in deck/airflow ect ,
Now if i cant get an RTA that i strip it all down.
I dont buy it ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are they like the other RTA,s that weep seep ect
that are all press fitted ,
Reason i now avoid a lot of tanks now had way too many that eventually seep due to press fittings in deck/airflow ect ,
Now if i cant get an RTA that i strip it all down.
I dont buy it ,

Apparently yes, it's press fit & will seep from the bottom. Remember the Merlin? As much as all of us loved it. There were pages & pages of users trying to fix the seepage on the bottom. I do believe it's the same press fit issue. I too am trying to avoid buying any rta's that are press fit. But sometimes it's hard to tell unless you have one.

Even after Vandy Vape knew about the problem. The new colored Kylin's some still have the seepage. You would think they would have fixed the problem. That's why I cancelled my red that was on preorder.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently yes, it's press fit & will seep from the bottom. Remember the Merlin? As much as all of us loved it. There were pages & pages of users trying to fix the seepage on the bottom. I do believe it's the same press fit issue. I too am trying to avoid buying any rta's that are press fit. But sometimes it's hard to tell unless you have one.

Even after Vandy Vape knew about the problem. The new colored Kylin's some still have the seepage. You would think they would have fixed the problem. That's why I cancelled my red that was on preorder.
Well no leaking no seeping
With this , its a very nice vape using a single coil deck adapter in there ,
Actually quite impressed with the Squape X dream RTA had for a while but didnt have the single deck adapter until other week.
Awaiting the new Squape E RTA hopefully be better since combined Squape R and X style for the E
25e1f17b69681b0cafe83ce1e69b4f20.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0321.JPG

Veco Plus Sub-ohm Tank
https://www.fasttech.com/products/7668001

Some Capped Vape Bands I threw in for my son's eLeaf Total Ikonn
https://www.fasttech.com/products/6678202

Vaporesso 0.5 ohm EUC with sleeve (got the sleeve to try it on some Amigo tanks I have)
https://www.fasttech.com/products/7178400

I placed this order to FastTech on 27 May and it arrived yesterday, 19 June.
Good prices all, just can't be in a hurry to get stuff from FastTech.

The Ceramic Tweezers were an add-on to an Amazon order.
www.amazon.com/Authentic-InnoVaper-Multi-Functional-Ceramic-Tweezers/dp/B01EA750OY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors