Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was away on family biz, and got a bit of vapemail...

This is what I like the most, but I'll post pics of others as they're set up...

3 sets of custome panels to breathe new life into my old LMC200...
24711e2d7aed654b46e96900ac2994af.jpg
ffc80cbbf941a9aed90c9fc6a965f35e.jpg
b97f12c4bae6045908b3deea8147ac5b.jpg
933c1e058c8d2194bfc1ed2b049c51e1.jpg
6337b8a57768c2217a429a717d176a09.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
sick plates! I just sold my LMC like two days ago. I really liked it at first but than I got bored, like most of us we buy new stuff midway through shipping, than bam something even better comes out use the new mod for a day than want the newer better model lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got home to more vape mail!

My first squonker, Fuchai DUO 3 3 battery cover and a bunch of VTC5A batts to keep everything going.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Medusa reborn
2 battery doors for the fuchai duo 3 and a bunch of juice from dinerlady
c8f65a7a253a97e4da6bb7ef0498d2e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Please report back on the Dinner Lady juice if you can.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Amazing! Thank You! @always9988

RIP Hank. We miss you. They went to a good home. I will cherish each and every one of them. Keep in mind ...I bought 2 drip tips so ...wow. That's pretty freaking amazing.

And does that green one not fit perfectly on my Billet?
a0d404a99d77881a8d3ac4d1f4c6392b.jpg
bc4502c55afcf4a317b98a872db91e84.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Didn't know hank but I know a lot of guys did makes me happy to see you guys enjoying his stuff to keep his memory going on VU ...long may it continue ...in fact one of you guys should start the hank handcheck thread ;) one rule only his gear and must have hank style quote or meme of the day to go with it hehe

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Didn't know hank but I know a lot of guys did makes me happy to see you guys enjoying his stuff to keep his memory going on VU ...long may it continue ...in fact one of you guys should start the hank handcheck thread ;) one rule only his gear and must have hank style quote or meme of the day to go with it hehe
If you dont mind me asking. What happened to Hank? I remember seeing him around VU. I am not aware of what happened and if this is not the right place to ask. Im sorry.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got back home to a bit of vape mail waiting for me.

Did a survey for MBV, so they gave me a 20% coupon, so got some coils for the wife and trying out some of the new Naut 0.7ohm coils, they threw in a free 30 mil of juice too :)

SXK billet box doors, hussar top cap and 1.3mm center pin with spares from 2fdeal.

Series-B DNA75 mod from jacvapor :)

b00lCFc.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to buy the lush plus months ago but didn't want to wait for it to come in the mail lol. Ended up with the recoil from a local shop. Got lucky on that one.

I look forward to your review. If you plan on doing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can tell ya right now this may be one of the easiest decks to build on. Flavor so far is on point. I will be doing a review but it won't be here. I'll let you know when it's up.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors